Checking messages without signing in to your account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Checking messages without signing in to your account

I use Auctiva and I barely have to sign in to my accounts. Only to respond to messages, which is a real pain. Are there any services similar to Auctiva that allow you to access your messages?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2015
username1

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Checking messages without signing in to your account

You can reply to messages directly from your phone if associated with your account.
Old 10-24-2015

Longevity: 60%

I have few options that I used at some time

1. Redirect emails from your ebay's accounts to 1 email (gmail preferably) and collect it all there and when you need to reply, you just switch to the email account that is associated with a certain ebay and reply directly to the message. Make sure your gmail settings have images disabled.

2. Get replymanger.com
Old 10-24-2015

Longevity: 64%

I use InkfrogOpen for replying to messages. It's free if you just want to connect one account and use it for replying to messages and use their basic functionality, or you can pay a monthly fee to connect multiple accounts to one InkfrogOpen account.

I haven't had any issues with having a few accounts tied to one InkfrogOpen account, but as always it's best to exercise caution with 3rd party services and possibly being linked. (As an alternative, you could go with having 1 InkfrogOpen account per stealth since it's free.)
Old 10-25-2015

Longevity: 53%

All of my messages come to my stealth email? Does it not come to yours? Just reply to the email and you never have to log onto your stealth account.
Old 10-25-2015
Threadstarter  

So, if you get an email notifying you of an eBay message, you can just reply to that email and it will respond to the eBay message? If so, seems like sending messages to multiple eBay accounts from the same email address would link your accounts.
Old 10-25-2015
Threadstarter  

I was checking out InkFrog and it seems too good to be true. I've been using Auctiva and there seems to be no comparison. With Auctiva, you can link up to 3 eBay accounts on one $15 per month account, equaling $5 per month for each account. InkFrog shows that you can use one account ($9 per month) to manage all of your eBay accounts. Is there maybe an issue with eBay possibly linking your accounts due to using the same InkFrog account? Plus, InkFrog actually allows you to access your messages. The other thing I hate about Auctiva is that you cannot accept best offers are submit counter offers. The messages and offers are really the only reason that I ever have to sign into my eBay accounts.
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 53%

You should not have MULTIPLE ebays accounts with same email. You have to set up different email account for each stealth account anyway. If not you will be suspended soon.
Old 10-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Nah, different email addresses, just all forwarding to the one. I understand that you can switch over to the actual email address to respond, but I just don't trust the guarantee that I'm going to get an email for every message. It really doesn't seem like I do and you can't afford to miss any messages. Also, just didn't realize that you could reply to an email directly. And I would also be concerned that it would have an IP Address along with it
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
Nah, different email addresses, just all forwarding to the one. I understand that you can switch over to the actual email address to respond, but I just don't trust the guarantee that I'm going to get an email for every message. It really doesn't seem like I do and you can't afford to miss any messages. Also, just didn't realize that you could reply to an email directly. And I would also be concerned that it would have an IP Address along with it
Nope, you wouldnt. It would be gmail servers' IPs. So, replying to the email that is associated to the certain ebay account will do the work. What I used to do is forward all those emails to 1 main email, so I can see that I get a message and then if I do get a message from a buyer I just simply log in to the email I need this to have answered and directly reply to it. I suggested gmail, because you can have 10 email accounts associated with each browser and if you have more than 10 accounts, add another browser and repeat the steps.
Old 10-26-2015
Threadstarter  

That's all good to know
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 54%

I have over 10 accounts, all different email and all setup on my phone, just click reply on each message and done with it. Only entering into each account to withdraw money. Easy!
Old 10-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Been checking into it and it looks like InkFrog open is all good for messages. It's free and you can link all of your eBay accounts to the one InkFrog account. You can just handle all of your messages there! Easy as it gets
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 50%

Reply via e-mail.
Old 10-27-2015
Threadstarter  

But, why would you want to sign in and out of a bunch of emails? I'm thinking to check your InkFrog once a day and all of your messages are in one place. hat would be the beneift of handling your messages through email?
Old 10-27-2015

Longevity: 54%

Do people know about programs that can handle multiple email accounts? Or phones that can handle all of them? No need to sign on to all of them
Old 10-27-2015
Threadstarter  

Just seems easier. Like right now, iIneed n to message a buyer that didn't just message me. You do have to have the $9 a month account to connect multiple eBay accounts, but I think I'm gonna try it out anyway. As long as the listing feature works good, iIl replace all of my auctiva accounts, Saving me money and giving me easy access to all of my messages. If you use auctiva for listing, it seems like a no Brainer to me. And no one has pointed out any downside to it, so....
Old 10-27-2015
Threadstarter  

I am giving it a try, but I split my eBay accounts into 2 InkFrog accounts. I'm just scared to put all of my eggs in one basket. I'll come back with any updates!
Old 10-27-2015
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trosky View Post
Do people know about programs that can handle multiple email accounts? Or phones that can handle all of them? No need to sign on to all of them
Exactly, I use thunderbird.

Couldn't ask for a better program for stealth.
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
I am giving it a try, but I split my eBay accounts into 2 InkFrog accounts. I'm just scared to put all of my eggs in one basket. I'll come back with any updates!
Yeah that's basically what I do. I haven't had an issues for the time that I've used it and from what I understand it seems safe to use as long as you set it up correctly (make sure to use a different IP/user account when you're adding each stealth account since you'll be logging in to eBay to grant Inkfrog permission) but the only way to be 100% sure is to just not link everything to one account. So that's why I just did the same as you and have more than one InkfrogOpen accounts.
Old 10-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Yeah, it's super convenient. All of your messages, sales, etc in one list. Apparently you can't purchase postage through there though, huh? Good thing is that you can see your sales and use Auctiva's free account to ship your items :-)
Old 11-08-2015

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trosky View Post
I have over 10 accounts, all different email and all setup on my phone, just click reply on each message and done with it. Only entering into each account to withdraw money. Easy!
Trosky hi, would you explain how you manage different e-mail accounts in your phone?