New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 04-11-2017
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Re: New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPygme View Post
Are you really sure Et.sy cannot see your Paypal information? Because I have been looking for this information to start my new account! Thanks
Positive. I've had the same Paypal for almost a decade and it's seen a lot of stores, never had one go down over Paypal linkage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
bakica (07-20-2017), ThatPartyLady (04-13-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-13-2017

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

Gladiator - THANK YOU for all your advise in the forum about Etsy. It's a relief to have someone commenting that is actually using it. Thank you so much. You have no idea how helpful all this is!
The Following User Says Thank You to ThatPartyLady For This Useful Post:
TheMatrix (04-22-2017)
Old 04-14-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
Positive. I've had the same Paypal for almost a decade and it's seen a lot of stores, never had one go down over Paypal linkage.
Thanks for the information Gladiator. But do you pay your fees to Et.sy with the same paypal you recieve the money from purchases?

Also, is your Paypal a personal account or a business one?
Old 04-14-2017
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPygme View Post
Thanks for the information Gladiator. But do you pay your fees to Et.sy with the same paypal you recieve the money from purchases?

Also, is your Paypal a personal account or a business one?
The same way a legit store does it - I just sign in and make a payment.

Business.
Old 04-22-2017

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
The same way a legit store does it - I just sign in and make a payment.

Business.
Oh I never thought that I can pay e--sy fees with Paypal O.o, been using vccs for all the stores.

Buttt if I have to log in to paypal to pay fees for like 3 different stores with 3 different IPs (not the same country as pp) then paypal would get suspicious, wouldn't it?
Old 04-22-2017

Longevity: 50%
Exclamation Re: New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

Just OMG. So many things right and so many things so wrong.
Let me create another thread where people can really act and react.
No message bull**** send me money **** and I tell you my secrets.

If you cant afford to pay the seller fee here, or you cheat the seller fee
you should be banned for life.

SO much selling going on the sidelines @aspkins sir. I HAVE several emails in my box people trying to sell me. Not cool. How to make new Etsy accounts. WTF thats a gold mine and why you not sell it here....lmao.

I Watch the replies and I know the only reason the replies is for money....not truth.
I am only on Etsy almost 4 years, over 5 accounts and over $100k per month we did gross september to december. December in 2 weeks we did $75k...can document that.

Im not a pro.....but I know a bull**** artist.
I never asked anybody in bhw or here for money on the side.....eva!

Its not allowed and should never be allowed. I have spent over $1k on this forum and happy I did....certified sellers.

IM big in fantasy sports and take care of a lot of people, so I say @aspkins you have My full permission to open my inbox and see who these people are. And I will give you my email addy with full trackers for what they sent.

Sorry bottomline, if you have a product to sell here pay the toll. Get your approval and if not approved move the **** out.

Enough said, Bostonmib out.
Love this forum
Old 04-22-2017
MU

Weren't you the one wanting me to partner with you to sell your products because all your stores got shut down and got angry because I had no interest in making stores for you and taking 10% of the sales?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
TheMatrix (04-29-2017)
Old 04-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

aspkin cant stop people sending money to each other. if i want to send some random person in here my life savings, what are you gonna do about it? are you the internet poli.ce?
Old 04-22-2017
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1001 View Post
Oh I never thought that I can pay e--sy fees with Paypal O.o, been using vccs for all the stores.

Buttt if I have to log in to paypal to pay fees for like 3 different stores with 3 different IPs (not the same country as pp) then paypal would get suspicious, wouldn't it?
I drop my VPN when I get to the PayPal login, I login turn it back on, and pay so when I get redirected it doesn't flag PayPal. I'm much more cautious with them than I am Etsy. If I am paying on the same day, I change my primary email each time too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
ThatPartyLady (08-20-2017)
Old 04-23-2017

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix View Post
Just OMG. So many things right and so many things so wrong.
Let me create another thread where people can really act and react.
No message bull**** send me money **** and I tell you my secrets.

If you cant afford to pay the seller fee here, or you cheat the seller fee
you should be banned for life.

SO much selling going on the sidelines @aspkins sir. I HAVE several emails in my box people trying to sell me. Not cool. How to make new Etsy accounts. WTF thats a gold mine and why you not sell it here....lmao.

I Watch the replies and I know the only reason the replies is for money....not truth.
I am only on Etsy almost 4 years, over 5 accounts and over $100k per month we did gross september to december. December in 2 weeks we did $75k...can document that.

Im not a pro.....but I know a bull**** artist.
I never asked anybody in bhw or here for money on the side.....eva!

Its not allowed and should never be allowed. I have spent over $1k on this forum and happy I did....certified sellers.

IM big in fantasy sports and take care of a lot of people, so I say @aspkins you have My full permission to open my inbox and see who these people are. And I will give you my email addy with full trackers for what they sent.

Sorry bottomline, if you have a product to sell here pay the toll. Get your approval and if not approved move the **** out.

Enough said, Bostonmib out.
Love this forum
Bullsh*t you make that on et*y every month. GTFO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ytowngirl126 For This Useful Post:
TheMatrix (04-29-2017), unkown5454 (04-23-2017)
Old 04-23-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytowngirl126 View Post
Whether or not he makes that high amount per month (I have no judgement), your comment made me laugh - thanks needed that

Old 04-29-2017

Wink Re: New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytowngirl126 View Post
Sorry late reply, been busy.
If you read the post I did, it says GROSS not net. Laugh but I sell tshirts and apparel....lmao...see even I laugh at that. But with over 4000 original arts created over 5 years with a team its easy to comprehend.

As far as net/take home......well just take any product and apply your average % net after all fees and cost of goods. Good money.

No bs.
I defend my post not for any other reason than somebody might be thinking to sell apparel. Its bank.

For my reputation if an Executive Vip would like to screenshare with me I can show you invoices and banking. No problem.

This forum rocks!
Old 04-29-2017

Thumbs up Re: New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

Quote:
Weren't you the one wanting me to partner with you to sell your products because all your stores got shut down and got angry because I had no interest in making stores for you and taking 10% of the sales?
Yes I was. It was the same offer I gave some of my partners last year.
You basically do nothing, we load our shirts to your store and you pay us minus your commish. We handle all the printing and shipping/returns. You basically do nothing.

But Im all set now. Thanks for passing up on the deal.
Old 04-29-2017

And yes all my stores got shut down like a lot of people here. But I was able to figure it out by applying the stealthguide with a couple of twists.
Thanks for all your posts here btw, you really do help people and I appreciate that.
You helped me unbeknownst.
Old 07-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Kinda frustrating, to be honest. I've been dealing with stealth on Etsy for 7 years and used the same Paypal for dozens of accounts. I have never lost an account because of Paypal linkage. Etsy isn't eBay and cannot see your Paypal info and if you change your customer service email..it's no big deal to pay your fees with the same account.

They can take our advice or waste hours focusing on the wrong thing. Their choice.
Thank you Gladiator. As someone who was on ebay for 18 years, it's hard to remove that assumption that etsy can see the paypal info like ebay does. Good to know.

thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to chicagoIL For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (07-07-2017)
Old 04-07-2020

Longevity: 29%

Hi
How to open Etsy account without suspended or account desactive?
Old 07-19-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
My stealth etsy has been safe and sound for a year.
Hi can you help me please?
Would highly appreciate it, thank you in advance 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited by ilcarletto; 07-20-2021 at 02:59 AM.