Etsy Payments end of stealth ? - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 05-31-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Etsy Payments end of stealth ?

also need help setting up. message me pls. thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2017

Longevity: 40%

@Gladiator - I received your PM but can't respond to it since I don't have the 10 posts required to send a PM to another member (I only have 5 posts). Frustrating. I will email you as you requested, I hope you get my email. Can you keep an eye on your spam folder please. Thanks so much.
Old 06-01-2017
MU

Longevity: 82%

I've responded to everyone's messages. Some don't seem to want to message back, once again wasting my time. I get no benefit from people keeping their stores if they don't do what I ask. Oh well.
Old 06-02-2017

Longevity: 39%

Hi @ Gladiator could you please help me out with getting back on etsy. My account was suspended I have since moved to New address, have new computer, new internet, and new phone #. I really need the extra income.
Old 06-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 76%

you are playing with a ton of n00bs who may never even come back here. but they arent the only ones to disappear after begging for help either. if they dont have a fairly active account here, i would never respond to any of them,.
Old 06-02-2017

Longevity: 73%

Three conversions to DC using Gladiator's methodology, all still looking good.

Fingers still crossed, but the longer it goes the better it looks.

You should run with her, she/he seems to know what's going on.
Old 06-02-2017

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Three conversions to DC using Gladiator's methodology, all still looking good.

Fingers still crossed, but the longer it goes the better it looks.

You should run with her, she/he seems to know what's going on.
Thank you for the update!

Want to pour one out for all the money making accounts that went under these past couple days...
Old 06-03-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
I've responded to everyone's messages. Some don't seem to want to message back, once again wasting my time. I get no benefit from people keeping their stores if they don't do what I ask. Oh well.
I can't message you @Gladiator as I registered yesterday and don't have enough posts. I lost my etsy shop yesterday and it was my only source of income. Could you please message me how to go through the DC identification system? It will be in Europe if it matters but NOT UK.
Thank you in advance!
Old 06-03-2017

Longevity: 57%

Hey Gladiator!

I sent you a PM a few days ago. I know you're probably swamped but if you get a second I would appreciate it!

Thanks so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to novemberrain1970 For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (06-04-2017)
Old 06-03-2017

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
you are playing with a ton of n00bs who may never even come back here. but they arent the only ones to disappear after begging for help either. if they dont have a fairly active account here, i would never respond to any of them,.
I think they are just being smart about their money. No one would spend $100 on something that are not guaranteed to work. My suggestion is that Gladiator get an Approval Merchant Account by Apskin. Plus, you, as a senior did say something like " be aware of some weirdo who offers to keep your account". New members would read that + they are diligent themselves about their own money.
Old 06-03-2017

I sent you an email gladiator it may be in your spam
Old 06-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsyrefugive View Post
I think they are just being smart about their money. No one would spend $100 on something that are not guaranteed to work. My suggestion is that Gladiator get an Approval Merchant Account by Apskin. Plus, you, as a senior did say something like " be aware of some weirdo who offers to keep your account". New members would read that + they are diligent themselves about their own money.
that was not in reference to gladiator at all and i said that. it's meant for the massive amount of PMs from non-posting forum lurkers who are constantly looking to sc.am all the new users here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (06-04-2017), novemberrain1970 (06-04-2017)
Old 06-03-2017

Longevity: 68%

Checked out some niches I am in to see how the changes have affected listings.

Some major competitors are gone in a couple categories.

I dont see how this can be good in the long term. The competitors had good items, making a good market for buyers. The buyer had about 20 solid choices, mixed in with crap item. Now its about 5 solid choices, rest crap.

This is all anecdotal, but I hope Et.sy didn't just jump the shark
Old 06-04-2017

Question: Does the countries of the bank account and of the personal/billing address need to match? Lets say, can I use a UK bank account but put a personal/billing address that's in Germany?

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-04-2017
MU

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsyrefugive View Post
He wasn't referring to me. Some low level posters, even lower than yourself, have been offering $200-400 stealth services to people. It's a scam.

Furthermore numerous posters discussed my method as working on here. That said I do not sell anything directly on this forum. I do not advertise or market services. I have helped some people do minor things free. Given I've been doing this nearly 8 years I know wtf I'm doing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:
FisherGirl (06-20-2017), novemberrain1970 (06-04-2017), Rhonda (06-05-2017)
Old 06-04-2017

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
He wasn't referring to me. Some low level posters, even lower than yourself, have been offering $200-400 stealth services to people. It's a scam.

Furthermore numerous posters discussed my method as working on here. That said I do not sell anything directly on this forum. I do not advertise or market services. I have helped some people do minor things free. Given I've been doing this nearly 8 years I know wtf I'm doing.

Gladiator has been around a long time and is totally trustworthy! Selling or not, I trust what Gladiator says!

I don't come on here as much these days because the tools, tips and tricks that I learned here years ago kept my stealths running for years but I have been around a long time. There are always some shady people will try to scam you (especially when you are vulnerable and desperate to get back on!) so if it is not open in the marketplace please don't take a chance with some scheme to get your money, folks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to novemberrain1970 For This Useful Post:
dallis (06-07-2017), Gladiator (06-04-2017), zenohki (06-05-2017)
Old 06-05-2017

Longevity: 53%

Quote:

Hi Gladiator,

I sent you a message. Please reply, I really need help with my account. Will thank you much!
Old 06-07-2017

Quote:

Don't get me wrong! I like you & have been trying to save you some headaches. Just because I don't need your method since I have mine, doesn't mean I don't trust you!

I already told you that I would execute after the "deadline" if mine way doesn't work. But I successfully added Etxy Payment so I don't need your method anyways. I think you're taking it the wrong way.

He should have been clearer on that! Or is it his intention to be ambiguous? Since you were the only one offering the service in the forum. Everyone else is asking for help!. HOw do others members (esp, new ones) know who he was referring to? And than he bashes newbies for taking his own advices, that's weird.

I only have like 50 posts (I do know you meant the worst way, not referring to my #s of posts) and someone less than 50 posts offering services? Are they stupid? Can they even send private messages?

Anyways, I'm just responding to clear things up. You are "higher level poster" than me so you know how to get people to follow up to you until the end, which didn't happen! Cheers!

Last edited by etsyrefugive; 06-07-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-07-2017

One more thing, I think some disgruntled employee of Etxy offered some advices in this forum . Take his. It works!
Old 06-07-2017

Longevity: 73%

Second that!

Go with Gladiator.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
Gladiator (06-08-2017)
Old 06-11-2017

Longevity: 47%
Smile Re: Etsy Payments end of stealth ?

@Gladiator - can you PM me aswell i need help getting back on Etsy a competitor took down my store. Thanks so much
Old 06-20-2017

Hi everyone, brand new here! Thank you all for your informative posts! I have a question and my apologies if anyone has already answered this, just trying to piece it all together

I have an EIN (previously used SS#) and access to a new computer with a new IP address. Do I need a brand new bank account and a new mailing address as well? Also, from what I had read in previous posts, I need a new ID that matches my new mailing address?

I would love to get this going this week as my personal website has not had any sales. Gladiator, I know you have been so helpful to everyone and are probably swamped, but if you have any spare time, I would love your feedback/tips! I will be checking my inbox!