Corona Virus - Page 25 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 03-16-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Corona Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
Why don't you post up south korean and Japanese numbers?they are even lower.korea with only 1% and japan is 2%.
iran was followed all chinese plan and it much lower then western
I left out Japan because I suspect Japan isn't being honest either. Japan was one of the first countries outside China to report infections. Japan is small and very densely populated. It doesn't make sense that after 3 months Japan still has less than 1k confirmed cases. Even still, there reported case fatality rate is nowhere close to 2%.

Japan - 825 cases, 27 deaths, 144 recovered - 15.7% case fatality rate
South Korea - 8236 cases, 75 deaths, 1137 recovered - 6.1% case fatality rate

The Chinese statistics still don't make any sense.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (03-16-2020), walkingupwards (03-16-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-16-2020

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
works in 'the' hospital. What kind of hospital? Animal hospital because she ain't working for the NHS.

In any event, if she's fit and healthy she has nothing to worry about, if she doesn't go to work who's going to look after the fragile snowflakes like you?
Im not a snowflake, stop watching Alex jones, he's a nutjob and not good for your metal health. She works in the NHS.
Old 03-16-2020

Activity: 32%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
That is a very good point Turbo

China is a lot better when it comes to compliance with government policies than we are in the West. Having said that I do expect that the numbers in China are higher than reported.

It certainly would be interesting to see the Japaneses and Korean mortality rate.
yes mate its true numbers no more/less then 10% correction rate.
they still lying on many things nowdays but on this thing they don't have that courage to lie,there are millions of western foreigners in china nowdays,as It said it not like 30 years ago.china is under world spy know,to take joke or falsehood on such serious health incident will result a huge punishment from the world after it resulting serious bad outcome.the chinese GOV basicly a business man now they don't wanne loose customers whichs every country in the world.this virus kill people man,they wouldnt be that stupid to hide any numbers and make it looks ok then send people out to infecting others or get others in to infect them.this gonne lead to their parth perish if they dare to do this.

just carry on,I heard US today established 2000+ express infection test station,then infection numbers should come up fast and dilute the death %,it should be similer to china in few weeks I believe,lets watch.
Old 03-16-2020

Longevity: 34%

HAHA, another successful trigger post. That makes two.

The hate is good, didnt expect any less from Americans - dont direct it at me though, it was meant as discussion. I believe in self sufficiency and conservatism, because if things go to $hit, the government can't and won't be there for you. Little aggressive, eh? ecommerce would be one of the first to go to $hit, talk about farming - my neighbor across from me owns 70 acres of open land. Food for thought post, weighing the benefits and drawbacks of communism. The left and right battle is a ying and yang, when the country needs it, the dominant party will take over. When it doesn't, the opposite party takes the drivers seat. It's all for progression either way. It bleeds innovation, which is why US has done so well compared to China and Russia. They are prehistoric in many ways, and do not implement change as rapidly.

Communism works in China because it is so vast and mostly hills, mountains rivers and farmland, plus many different cultures are there, 50+. Geographically and demographically they are at a disadvantage, so even if Democracy was fully implemented, it would not work well outside of the central hubs like the main cities. It has its advantages, may be frowned upon in US but does not make it an nonviable option elsewhere. Corruption is inevitable, Putin is wealthiest man on the planet, may as well be run by the mafia. Government officials in China create phake people and collect their paycheck. Here we can take advantage of each other with little thought but shake hands and act friendly. That is the ugly truth. When cards are down and the going is tight, see what your friends and neighbors are really like. Hell, just watch black friday footage!

Not saying Democracy is not the best way to go for Human Rights. It will always be best for you if it can work. Freedom is not given, it can only be taken. Survival is at the core of all of us.
Old 03-16-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Possible, but I'm going to stick my neck out and say that she is not a nurse without a contact, practicing on behalf of the NHS in an NHS funded hospital. Just a guess of course......
I think she means contracted hours which is quite common for bank nurses in the NHS
Old 03-16-2020

She is an NA sorry. And Yes JamesNorth you are correct its called Bank. No contract. And she NEVER gets sick, its incredible.

Last edited by ebabe; 03-16-2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
I left out Japan because I suspect Japan isn't being honest either. Japan was one of the first countries outside China to report infections. Japan is small and very densely populated. It doesn't make sense that after 3 months Japan still has less than 1k confirmed cases. Even still, there reported case fatality rate is nowhere close to 2%.

I just read again your quote

China - 81032 cases, 3217 deaths, 67910 recovered
so you calcuated the fatality rate not only the case/death rate.

I see now I think have the answer for you
because china opened up nearly 20 Temporary quarantine points,it for people with minor symptoms like low temp fever and not serious at all .they call them hosital as well and counted these self-healing people into cases and recovered.

I believe in other countries most of these people been ordered to treat at home and not counted in recovered only in cases.

does this make sense?
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post

so the recovered number in china is senseless because of we have too many offical quarantine point and those minor cased been counted in.
so if you only caculate the death rate with cases/deaths it not looks that unbelievble any more right?

China - 81032 cases, 3217 deaths, 3.97% death rate
Italy - 24747 cases, 1809 deaths, 7.30% death rate
Iran - 14991 cases, 853 deaths, 5.69% death rate
USA - 4093 cases, 69 deaths, 1.68% death rate
France - 5397 cases, 127 deaths, 2.35% death rate
UK - 1551 cases, 37 deaths, 2.38% death rate
Switzerland - 2200 cases, 14 deaths, 0.66% death rate
Netherlands - 1414 cases, 24 deaths, 1.69% death rate

right now with rate the china was in middle,which make a lot sense to Learn from?

I believe the death rate in USA will be keep under 3% since it still has the best medication system in the world,much better than china.once it acting up it will be a better job.
but for italy and iran could be suffering.italy short on crew number s and iran really short on medical supply and tech..since it been tech blocked for so many years...

Last edited by 997turbo; 03-16-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
HAHA, another successful trigger post. That makes two.

The hate is good, didnt expect any less from Americans - dont direct it at me though, it was meant as discussion. I believe in self sufficiency and conservatism, because if things go to $hit, the government can't and won't be there for you. Little aggressive, eh? ecommerce would be one of the first to go to $hit, talk about farming - my neighbor across from me owns 70 acres of open land. Food for thought post, weighing the benefits and drawbacks of communism. The left and right battle is a ying and yang, when the country needs it, the dominant party will take over. When it doesn't, the opposite party takes the drivers seat. It's all for progression either way. It bleeds innovation, which is why US has done so well compared to China and Russia. They are prehistoric in many ways, and do not implement change as rapidly.

Communism works in China because it is so vast and mostly hills, mountains rivers and farmland, plus many different cultures are there, 50+. Geographically and demographically they are at a disadvantage, so even if Democracy was fully implemented, it would not work well outside of the central hubs like the main cities. It has its advantages, may be frowned upon in US but does not make it an nonviable option elsewhere. Corruption is inevitable, Putin is wealthiest man on the planet, may as well be run by the mafia. Government officials in China create phake people and collect their paycheck. Here we can take advantage of each other with little thought but shake hands and act friendly. That is the ugly truth. When cards are down and the going is tight, see what your friends and neighbors are really like. Hell, just watch black friday footage!

Not saying Democracy is not the best way to go for Human Rights. It will always be best for you if it can work. Freedom is not given, it can only be taken. Survival is at the core of all of us.
yes buddy very true I respect all that
on this virus thing if china GOV don't go crazy blockade for people moving,the medical system will be blowed and there will be a slaughter from COV,the death rate will go crazy.I know how the medical system over here,it much better than 30 years ago but still have a long way to go compare to US system.so I say the way chinese fight this are so different and hard..it left no chiose on this country's situation.the gov did picked the right move.saved a lot of people really.
Old 03-16-2020

The ending of this blockade whichs death number conrolled,virus kicked out.
but in exchange the economic totally crashed.
until now the major entertainment(cinema,theater,Karaoke,bar,pub lodge),major sports center(basketball,football all sports league),large restaurants still unable to open up.
many of them facing Bankruptcy.the non-performing asset ratio from bank reached 50 years high.30% people losing their job or business.

and oh for me,I get 3 MC011 and 2 limited paypals from my well built 2-3 years accounts due to lack on shipping,I ordered a new car last year and it due to arrive on april,well I have to give dealer my 50000rmb deposit away and given it up.

and and and as you all see there are so many chinese immigrants over the world especially in Nth america and europe.guess what?yes some trying to back home to evade.they could bring this back to home again anytime..so we still under very high spreading risk.
but as this is china,you cant really close the border (thats suicide).the import/export business already crashed like in hell.what choise do we have.

I now pray everyday that the world get rid of this shxt asap,non-of us will be stay away from this shxt.gonne fight it hard.

Last edited by 997turbo; 03-16-2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-16-2020

Longevity: 77%

The problem is only one, the medias!

If you are a terminal patient...and corona let you in setticemia, like other virus can, for MEDIAS you are died of CORONA VIRUS but in the truth you didn't...

Hear this :

REAL DEAD FOR ONLY CORONA IN ITALY ARE 2...

Think about...
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
The problem is only one, the medias!

If you are a terminal patient...and corona let you in setticemia, like other virus can, for MEDIAS you are died of CORONA VIRUS but in the truth you didn't...

Hear this :

REAL DEAD FOR ONLY CORONA IN ITALY ARE 2...

Think about...
well , fair enough
Old 03-16-2020

Call me crazy, but I think they will come up with a cure, and EVERYONE will be made to take the Vaccine. And I think the Vaccine will kill off all but 500,000 humans
Old 03-16-2020

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabe View Post
Call me crazy, but I think they will come up with a cure, and EVERYONE will be made to take the Vaccine. And I think the Vaccine will kill off all but 500,000 humans
ok. You're crazy
Old 03-16-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
yes buddy very true I respect all that
on this virus thing if china GOV don't go crazy blockade for people moving,the medical system will be blowed and there will be a slaughter from COV,the death rate will go crazy.I know how the medical system over here,it much better than 30 years ago but still have a long way to go compare to US system.so I say the way chinese fight this are so different and hard..it left no chiose on this country's situation.the gov did picked the right move.saved a lot of people really.
Xi Jinping is doing a good job. High stress times but this should end by winter! GONE WITH COVID

I would like to see US work with China more. The two together would be unstoppable, a great long-term relationship for raising the bar.

Sure I'm gonna get hate for this

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Old 03-16-2020

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Xi Jinping is doing a good job. High stress times but this should end by winter! GONE WITH COVID

I would like to see US work with China more. The two together would be unstoppable, a great long-term relationship for raising the bar.

Sure I'm gonna get hate for this

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
it's not that people don't want us to work with China. It's that China doesn't actually work with anyone.
Old 03-16-2020

Longevity: 37%

San Francisco begins 24 hour curfew tonight, for 3 weeks. Dr. appts and grocery runs are the only reasons to be out and about. :O

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/16/san-f...w-three-weeks/
Old 03-16-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Buckup! It's going to get rough!
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I just came back from Kroger,it is worse ,still no Chlorox or store brand bleach,no toilet paper,some paper towel,a few boxes of pasta,and canned soup supply dwindling.
I managed to get hold of 2 lbs of ground beef to make spaghetii .
empty shelves everywhere.
It really just depends on where you live, and where you go. Hit up the country/suburban places if you can. And where the poor shop... they can't afford to wipe a store out.

I'm not having any problems finding what I need, around here. (Except for hand sanitizer. which I don't need)
Old 03-16-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
not sure?
I have yet to see anyone wearing a mask,except ME !
They may be raiding the stores for toilet paper,sanitizer,bleach,but do they really do anything with it?
Do they really go home and wash their hands?
Look at the grocery store check out clerk,or lady at the customer service,they are not taking any precaution?
I wore my n99 mask today and going forward I will either stay home or wear a mask and wash really well afterwards. No coronavirus for me!
Old 03-16-2020

Quote:
see,I dont want to go to poor shops
You scared of the poors?!
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
james13v (03-16-2020)
Old 03-16-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

1st death in my state!