Biden won the presidnecy. - Page 6 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Biden won the presidnecy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I actually do follow those procedures and do watch the testimonies.
I watch both CNN and Fox
So you dont watch any honest news at all. No wonder you think the way you do.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
So you dont watch any honest news at all. No wonder you think the way you do.
He didnt say he watches them exclusively...

Quite an assumption.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
He didnt say he watches them exclusively...

Quite an assumption.
Deaf ears.... I would have to respect you for your words to have any value.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Given that you know diddle squat about me it really makes 0 difference if I have your respect or not.

Your the type of person that when someone disagrees with you you just start throwing around insults and go on rants Seems like that is working out well for you
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

Theres no arguing with a supreme intellect such as yours Yankee. I bow at your feet humbled and humiliated. All hail Yankee.
And yes Canada is a backwards country which has healthcare for all, full gun control and is getting along better than the divided states of America. Youre absolutely right.
Nice to see you staying on point there pal.
At least you say youll accept the results of the supreme court case - if it goes that far. Ill wait for that day and then toss this in your face
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Given that you know diddle squat about me it really makes 0 difference if I have your respect or not.

Your the type of person that when someone disagrees with you you just start throwing around insults and go on rants Seems like that is working out well for you
I never stated what I think. Did I? I guess I did. I stated that most all politicians from BOTH parties should be dragged in the streets.

Im not arguing.....
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Have anything with meaning to input? This was a whole lot of nothing here Fella.
I see how you are completely ignoring the fact that everything you said was entirely wrong. I guess if you say something that later turns out to be incorrect you will just pretend you didn't say it. Sounds similar

Tax - that was just a fact - nothing more to add to that really.

Although I should add that calling someone Middle Eastern as some sort of insult is just well odd.

Quote:
Im not arguing.....
You are doing a wonderful impression of someone arguing then.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I see how you are completely ignoring the fact that everything you said was entirely wrong. I guess if you say something that later turns out to be incorrect you will just pretend you didn't say it. Sounds similar

Tax - that was just a fact - nothing more to add to that really.

Although I should add that calling someone Middle Eastern as some sort of insult is just well odd.
I haven't said anything wrong.... or hardly anything at all really.

I just find this forum full of con artists and scammers mostly from other countries commenting on US politics from things they learn on "News" hilarious. All fun and games here.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I did not insult you are all in any way. I made a comment about how you are not from the USA.... Or even the UK and yet.... comment on US politics.

What is so hard to follow there? Again, rhetorical and all in fun.
Old 11-27-2020

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Well guess theres no arguing with you friend.
You seem fully convinced that trump was screwed out of his second term and the fact he was an incompetent leader had nothing to do with it. Let me guess - in your opinion he did a phenomenal and honest and truthful job in everything that has to do with the pandemic. He never lied about anything. He never misled. He never did anything wrong and there is no reason why eh shouldn't be president for 4 more years.
As you said - give me a break.
the people have spoken. You think their votes and the election results can be overturned - go for it. But ill ask you this: if the supreme court with a majority of 6:3 with 3 of those justices being Trump appointees - if THAT supreme court decides the election was a fair one - would you THEN accept the results?
Id love an answer to that cause if the answer is no then why are we even arguing here?
LOL incompetent leader? Ok. sure. Shows where your partisan bias lies. If the media didn't present literally 95% negative coverage on him, you'd have actually known MANY of the great things he's done, while being investigated and attacked almost his entire 4 years. You think I think he's some god. Unlike you, I can see the good AND the bad he did. But you people pretend like he's the worse person to ever lived. Literally Hitler. I think he did an excellent job with the pandemic, and sure as **** better job than whatever Hillary or biden would have done. I'm still waiting to hear what they would have done differently. Most of the deaths came from blue states. You people are screaming that he didn't act like MORE of a dictator, when he has very little power over what states do. He could have done better. Just as every single other country could have too, in a completely unprecedented GLOBAL situation. Considering that America isn't even top ten in death rates, while a lot of Europe is actually doing worse, despite you people always claiming how much better than us they are. Again, WHAT could he have done? Want to keep pretending like he should have started earlier??? when the entire media was saying it's literally like the flu? While he was being called a racist for doing travel bans? While NY was staying open, and not closing subways, and then sending old people back to old folks homes? Again, blue states have higher virus death rates than red states. Just NY alone is almost 15% of the entire COUNTRIES deaths. What could trump have done about that?? Come on, please tell us all what briliant things he could have done, that would have had our death rates lower than europeon countries.

The people have not spoken. Again, you're completely ignoring every single one of my points. You're pretending they don't' exist. None of you, NONE, have countered even one of them. And that tells me everything I need to know about ya'll

Even trump said he'd accept the results of the election . Would I accept that is was fair? Just with the little I've seen already, I'd say hell know. But unlike you lunatics, I wouldn't scream ' not my president!! Russian collusion! Illegitimate president!!" for 4 years straight while STILL not accepting the results were fair. But republicans should accept it was fair, with actual blatant fraud, while you guys pushed Russia with zero proof? OK lol

Tell me, do you agree with Hillary telling Biden not to concede? Or is that only good for democrats?
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 91%

I said incompetent leader as far as handling the pandemic goes.
Or do you think these days with the pandemic numbers breaking records pretty much on a daily basis Trump's leadership from the golf course is to be admired...?
The simple fact of it is Trump would have won this election by a landslide had he not f'ed up the pandemic response. Now that is a FACT.
And to answer your question - I think Hilary should have kept her silly mouth shut. She had her chance and she blew it.
And now if trump loses his bid to try to overturn the elections in the supreme court would you agree that HE should go away and keep his trap shut?
Ill ask again - in THIS supreme court would you accept their decision if it one that states the election was fair? Or would you continue on with conspiracy theories about how the election were fraudulent? would you accept Biden as the rightfully elected POTUS?
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Going to have to call you on that one... All political parties have have liberalism in them to a degree. Nothing wrong with the government setting out laws to keep individuals safe. No society would function without that.

I expect Biden will be decent enough. The sky is hardly going to turn red and start bleeding. You don't like the ideology, and that is fine, but I doubt it will actually effect your life much day to day. Taxes in the US are pretty sky high as it is (and if I am correct set on a state level anyway) I doubt they will increase much and that is the main thing that impacts individuals days to day.
you're completely wrong about taxes. They aren't sky high at the moment, and state taxes are COMPLETELY different than federal income tax. Some states have no state income tax. Some states have a lot. Biden will increases taxes on the rich, while not renewing the very good tax cuts that trump set up. So people WILL be paying more. You can doubt it all you want, but majority of tax payers saw a savings under Trump, and that savings will now go away. You clearly don't pay taxes in the US if you don't know this. YOu need to learn more about biden, if you honestly believe his policies wouldn't affect your life much day to day. Again, JUST his covid response will drastically affect your day to day life, almost right away. Are you going to pretend that's not true? 6 week lock down will just be fine and dandy, while majority of experts say lock downs already don't work?
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I did not insult you are all in any way. I made a comment about how you are not from the USA.... Or even the UK and yet.... comment on US politics.

What is so hard to follow there? Again, rhetorical and all in fun.
Again ignoring entirely the fact that I am from the UK, not a fan of the current cold weather or lockdown, and used to live in the US.

Are people from outside the US not allowed to have an opinion on US politics? That would make your comment about the Canadian government a few posts ago entirely hypocritical. After all your not from Canada.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
yankee (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
healthcare for all, full gun control and is getting along better than the divided states of America. Youre absolutely right.
Nice to see you staying on point there pal.
)
You are what Americans call Anti-americans. Everything you typed above is exactly what half of America does NOT want. If you like those things, stay there please.

America is about freedoms and liberties, not the loss of them. Or at least... that is what it used to be about.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
james13v (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Again ignoring entirely the fact that I am from the UK, not a fan of the current cold weather or lockdown, and used to live in the US.

Are people from outside the US not allowed to have an opinion on US politics? That would make your comment about the Canadian government a few posts ago entirely hypocritical. After all your not from Canada.
I like this post. You are starting to warm up to me a little.
james13v (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
state taxes are COMPLETELY different than federal income tax. Some states have no state income tax. Some states have a lot.
That was exactly the point I was making...

Its the state level tax that seems to have the largest impact on day to day lives for a lot of people. You guys seem to have more taxes than we do in the UK (I am far from an expert in it mind you) but from what I know there are sales taxes, property taxes, income tax all set at a state level then health insurance on top of that if you want to get it. Again no expert but the only tax that seems to be country wide is the federal income tax. I absolutely stand to be corrected however if I have that wrong.

And none of that is to take away from the pretty dam high taxes we have here in the UK - it just seems to vary so much from state to state in the US how much tax overall you pay hence my point about it seeming to matter more which state you are based in than which political party is in the White House

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 11-27-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
That was exactly the point I was making...

Its the state level tax that seems to have the largest impact on day to day lives for a lot of people. You guys seem to have more taxes than we do in the UK (I am far from an expert in it mind you) but from what I know there are sales taxes, property taxes, income tax all set at a state level then health insurance on top of that if you want to get it. Again no expert but the only tax that seems to be country wide is the federal income tax. I absolutely stand to be corrected however if I have that wrong.

And none of that is to take away from the pretty dam high taxes we have here in the UK - it just seems to vary so much from state to state in the US how much tax overall you pay hence my point about it seeming to matter more which state you are based in than which political party is in the White House
I like this post also. I appreciate your honesty here.

I would like to point out that 100% of the high taxed states are Liberal/Democrat run states. Then you have states like mine. Zero income tax, one of the lowest property taxes in the nation, flat $101 corporate tax, one of the highest employment rates, one of the lowest crime rates, highest % of gun ownership, one of the highest percent of landowners etc... I live in the most conservative state in the nation. Just pointing out some facts is all.Just something to ponder on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
james13v (11-27-2020), JamesNorth101 (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I like this post also. I appreciate your honesty here.

I would like to point out that 100% of the high taxed states are Liberal/Democrat run states. Then you have states like mine. Zero income tax, one of the lowest property taxes in the nation, flat $101 corporate tax, one of the highest employment rates, one of the lowest crime rates, highest % of gun ownership, one of the highest percent of landowners etc... I live in the most conservative state in the nation. Just pointing out some facts is all.Just something to ponder on.
That is pretty much the point I was getting at

State taxes and polices have far more impact on day to day lives in the US than any president would. You may feel the effect of a change from Republican to Democrats on a presidential level but the overall effect will I expect be minimal. Gun control in the US will never be a thing, enforced health cover maybe, but the major difference a president seems to have comes in foreign policy. Hence all the interest from overseas. That maybe over simplifying it to a degree, but 4 or even 8 years is a very short time for any real change to happen.

I always had my eyes on Texas if I moved to the US for exactly the same sort of reasons that I am sure you live in the state that you live in. As well as the better weather and great sports facilities.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 11-27-2020 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

I have a lot to say..... but I truly dont care to waste the time here on this thread or even forum.

BUT..... These two presidents represent two very different Americas. One is quite socialist or even communist. The other, at least to 49% of Americans represents what America once was, free.

And.... based on what is going on in Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania plus the Powell Case(attacking Republicans by the way, YAY!), it seems America will have another 4 more years of Trump if you dont listen to main stream media/Big tech/social media. Time will tell
james13v (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
BUT..... These two presidents represent two very different Americas. One is quite socialist or even communist. The other, at least to 49% of Americans represents what America once was, free.
The Presidential ideology is different absolutely no arguments there, but how much of that will actually be implemented in day to day lives?

I guess we will find out in 4 years time how much of a swing to the left the US has taken. I doubt it will be that significant.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

I dont care who won or wins, I'll be on a sailboat within a few years.
Yea I voted for Trump in 2016, I thought he was the better choice of 2 idiots running for the presidential office. This year, I voted for myself, write-in vote.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
Kinda ironic that they had to use liberal screaming as a meme to showcase maga screaming LOLOL
My bad, let me get you some fresh meme's.
What a cute desk....LOL, fit's perfect to be honest.
Now, is Melania going to decorate the tree's or does she not give a **** still? frankly that tree probably looks a lot better without the First Hooker decorating it.

The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
yotano211 (11-27-2020)