Biden won the presidnecy. - Page 7 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 11-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Re: Biden won the presidnecy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
This thread is absolutely hilarious. A whole bunch of liberals mostly from other countries acting like they know what the heck is going on in the USA. It is hilarious!
honestly , americans are the ones who have the least knowledge about what is going on in their country. the election was not just rigged , it was an outright fraud committed openly without any serious attempts to hide it. why? it is very simple , the leftists have the media and large parts of the government under control and there is no one to prosecute them. however it still does not mean that the coup has worked , Biden will have a very hard time to get confirmed by the congress. I personally believe that not just michigan or georgia will be thrown out but the entire election will be and it will go directly into the house for vote state-by-state
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike75493245 For This Useful Post:
james13v (11-27-2020), yankee (11-27-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75493245 View Post
honestly , americans are the ones who have the least knowledge about what is going on in their country. the election was not just rigged , it was an outright fraud committed openly without any serious attempts to hide it. why? it is very simple , the leftists have the media and large parts of the government under control and there is no one to prosecute them. however it still does not mean that the coup has worked , Biden will have a very hard time to get confirmed by the congress. I personally believe that not just michigan or georgia will be thrown out but the entire election will be and it will go directly into the house for vote state-by-state
Still waiting for proof, otherwise you really just typing a lot of words there with nothing to back them up with.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
And the proof for that is..... Its all good and well typing a lot but so far that is all it is.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
And the proof for that is..... Its all good and well typing a lot but so far that is all it is.
Dudes just use the same words and fills in the rest with other words.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

I want an asteroid to end the world and make way for the next alpha species.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
I want an asteroid to end the world and make way for the next alpha species.
I'm already here bro! lol.
Old 11-27-2020

if there is only 1 witness ready to testify that is already proof as far as the law is concerned. so far we see no investigations on the local level , this means this whole problem will be leaving the local jurisdiction shortly and will be decided elsewhere
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike75493245 For This Useful Post:
james13v (11-27-2020), yankee (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
if there is only 1 witness ready to testify that is already proof as far as the law is concerned
Are you talking about that 1 proof from the USPS worker who said his boss made people do stuff against mail-in ballots. That person turned around and said he was lying.
My guess is that he will get fired from USPS.

If you are so with Trump, show your proof, I'm not pro Trump or Biden, hell I voted for Trump in the last election. This election I would have voted for crazy bipolar Kayne West, I know he wouldnt win, at least I voted.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
honestly , americans are the ones who have the least knowledge about what is going on in their country.
Very true. Most Americans believe they have lived their entire life or immigrated to a Republic(Yet most dont even know that words meaning) when in all reality, in my lifetime, that has hardly been the case.

The number one thing I have learned from this election is that almost nobody in America under 45 has taken a Civics class

Last edited by yankee; 11-27-2020 at 08:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
james13v (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
If you are so with Trump, show your proof, I'm not pro Trump or Biden, hell I voted for Trump in the last election. This election I would have voted for crazy bipolar Kayne West, I know he wouldnt win, at least I voted.
People said that about Trump 5 years ago!
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
I said incompetent leader as far as handling the pandemic goes.
Or do you think these days with the pandemic numbers breaking records pretty much on a daily basis Trump's leadership from the golf course is to be admired...?
The simple fact of it is Trump would have won this election by a landslide had he not f'ed up the pandemic response. Now that is a FACT.
And to answer your question - I think Hilary should have kept her silly mouth shut. She had her chance and she blew it.
And now if trump loses his bid to try to overturn the elections in the supreme court would you agree that HE should go away and keep his trap shut?
Ill ask again - in THIS supreme court would you accept their decision if it one that states the election was fair? Or would you continue on with conspiracy theories about how the election were fraudulent? would you accept Biden as the rightfully elected POTUS?
lol jesus christ, wow. I'm done. You have your head shoved so far up the DNC's ass, I"m surprised you can breath. Keep peddling all the anti trump media driven nonsense tho. The simple fact is, trump received more votes than any president, EVER. If the a hole vaccine company came made their announcement just a week earlier, Trump would have won easily even with all the fraud. Hell, if the media was actually honest about ANYTHING concerning Biden, Trump would have EASILY won. But no, they lied day after day. They hid information. They attacked Trump, and they went easy on Biden. And STILL Trump received the highest EVER percentages of black and hispanic votes of any republican, while you assholes called him and us all racists.

Trump did more than people like you will ever give him credit for, while attacking him about being on gulf courses, which is where HE CONDUCTS HIS BUSINESS, as he always had. Honestly, your hate for him is just vile. It seeps from every word you post. You peddle the same nasty talking points the media has been peddling for 4 years. The media bias against him was unprecedented! And then the media silence on Joe following that. Even with all that hate spewed about him, he still managed to get more votes than Obama, while your lord and savoiur biden, the man that barely left his basement, and had one fauxpaux after another, broke every record on the books. And you're STILL going to claim he won fair and square. I'm not going to answer your last question, because you've ignored the vast majority of the points I made. This is a pointless argument, because you people keep picking and choosing what you respond to. It's the typical liberal debate tactic I've experienced for the last 5 years. It's HILARIOUS tho that you want an answer from me, while your entire party STILL says the Meuller report decision was a fraud, and Trump colluded with Russia. You're begging me to answer you, while my answer couldn't matter any less to you. I'm not going to. I will wait and see how things play out, because people like you think the lower courts saying there is no case, might as well be gospel. It's sad really. If your side was allowed to whine for 4 YEARS, you can sit down and shut up, while we whine for 4 weeks.

Last edited by james13v; 11-27-2020 at 08:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
yankee (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
People said that about Trump 5 years ago!
Kayne West was only in a few states and at least he admits he crazy/bipolar. He knows who he is, bipolar.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
That was exactly the point I was making...

Its the state level tax that seems to have the largest impact on day to day lives for a lot of people. You guys seem to have more taxes than we do in the UK (I am far from an expert in it mind you) but from what I know there are sales taxes, property taxes, income tax all set at a state level then health insurance on top of that if you want to get it. Again no expert but the only tax that seems to be country wide is the federal income tax. I absolutely stand to be corrected however if I have that wrong.

And none of that is to take away from the pretty dam high taxes we have here in the UK - it just seems to vary so much from state to state in the US how much tax overall you pay hence my point about it seeming to matter more which state you are based in than which political party is in the White House
for the average person, federal income tax is the most important, because it doesn't matter what state you're in. It will still affect you. Just that, in some states, it will affect you way more. But unlike the UK, you can simply move to another state. Which is why we have state rights. It gives us freedom.

And at the same time, 50% of tax payers don't even PAY any federal income tax. But those are the same people whining that the rich don't pay their fair share lol

The UK pays WAY more taxes in the end tho.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
My bad, let me get you some fresh meme's.
What a cute desk....LOL, fit's perfect to be honest.
Now, is Melania going to decorate the tree's or does she not give a **** still? frankly that tree probably looks a lot better without the First Hooker decorating it.

that's all you guys have really had the last 4 years lol . Making fun of things and appearances. And the left can't meme.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Are you talking about that 1 proof from the USPS worker who said his boss made people do stuff against mail-in ballots. That person turned around and said he was lying.

LOL the guy that had FBI agents go to his house, and actually threaten him and coerce him to change his story? The one that said he DID NOT recant, but you lunatics keep trying to spread ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information about? OK. There are HUNDREDS of witnesses that have come forward, with SIGNED and sworn affidavits, and are ready to be put in front of a court. This is all under penalty of jail. But what does that matter? YOu people keep claiming they are just maga shills.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
Very true. Most Americans believe they have lived their entire life or immigrated to a Republic(Yet most dont even know that words meaning) when in all reality, in my lifetime, that has hardly been the case.

The number one thing I have learned from this election is that almost nobody in America under 45 has taken a Civics class
I moved here form the soviet union, and it's disgusting seeing these young fools push for the same failed policies my family risked their lives to escape. Those that don't learn from history....
yankee (11-27-2020)
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:

right now there are hundreds if not thousands of people with signed affidavits , not mentioning all the other stuff. all this is proof that needs to be investigated. there is "one USPS worker who lied" is a fairytale spread by CNN and other channels , that is why they are trying to force Trump to concede now and do not want to wait until January. this is because they know that Biden will have a very tough time to get confirmed and that it may not happen at all
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
for the average person, federal income tax is the most important, because it doesn't matter what state you're in. It will still affect you. Just that, in some states, it will affect you way more. But unlike the UK, you can simply move to another state. Which is why we have state rights. It gives us freedom.

And at the same time, 50% of tax payers don't even PAY any federal income tax. But those are the same people whining that the rich don't pay their fair share lol

average taxes on GDP, but its from 2018.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/brie...nternationally
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Still waiting for proof, otherwise you really just typing a lot of words there with nothing to back them up with.
If you are opened minded, I can send you links. I am mostly talking about the US military's actions and senate hearings(C-span aired them) about Dominion.
Old 11-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
I expect we do VS some US states. I know we pay less than others though, sometimes considerably less.

I am going to hazard a guess that your not that familiar with the UK tax system which is why you feel that way.

A lot of it comes down to which state your comparing against and and what the assumed income of the person paying tax is, as well as how the income is derived. If for example its a person that owes 10 houses and the income is taken as dividends then UK tax can be as low as mid 20% but again there are a huge number of factors to account for which makes it very hard to compare sometimes.
Old 11-27-2020

Quote:
If you are opened minded, I can send you links. I am mostly talking about the US military's actions and senate hearings(C-span aired them) about Dominion.
don't bother with dominion. There are far more concrete things that can be shown, before anything about that ever comes out. Then again, democrats were complaining about dominion for years lol. Until Biden won, and it's the most secure election in modern history....

But again, these people completely ignored almost all the points I brought up about how cockeyed the results are, so I highly doubt they'd be even remotely open minded to any of the links you send about dominion.
yankee (11-27-2020)