WaMu Closed - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 10-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
I kept my money in WA Mutual and there have been no issues. When I go to withdraw large amounts of cash, they hand it over. I'm not worried about insolvency.

Regarding their stock, I never owned any, but it is interesting to watch what happens to public companies that go bankrupt or lose their listing ability. Although the companies are mere "shells" there is still some trading activity there. It's bizarre.

This is not quite what happened with WM - trading was apparently entirely halted with that one, but examine some other companies that fall below even pink sheet activity and there are still some buys and sells going on! And even a company that is delisted is still worth a few hundred K as a "shell" that can be used to take a new entity public.

As far as this Conspiracy Theory talk, I heard Michael Moore last night - his theory that the super rich Republicans have fleeced the stock market and business in general for the last few decades such that the common man has been unable to earn anything much in stocks . Maybe. But the stock market over the long term has always been the best investment the average person can find, even beating out real estate when costs associated with loans, taxes and property maintenance are figured in.

Just wait for the dust to settle and there will be some real Blue Chip bargains in the stock market soon.
OMG! OMG Modee! Me and you ARE DEFIANTLY NOT ON THE SAME PAGE! Please dont take it as an offense but I just want to jump, scream and swear at you. Jesus f@#$% christ ... You mainstream people are sooo out of touch with reality it makes me angry. Ironic isn't it? It seems like everything in our reality is upside down. What's Up is Down, what's Left is Right. Do me a favor DON'T listen to Michael Moore. With all due and respect he is not a serious researcher. If anything he is a 'conspiracy theorist' and not a very bright one. Don't forget he is a comedian after all and that's precisely how one should take him. With a grain of salt! You should listen to individuals like Alex Jones. He invites plenty fascinating guests on his radio show.

It DOESN'T matter if you owne(d) a stock or not, it DOESN'T matter if you have 401k in your bank account or under ten thousand. What DOES matter is that the financial market is crashing ... We are currently in recession even though it's not technically can be labeled as one. You must think global eceonomy. The whole entire world is in DEBT! What you see on the financial arena is the SYMPTOM not the PROBLEM. So when the international market is crashing it indicates that we are for a major international DEPRESSION. The GREAT DEPRESSION of the 1930s will look like picnic compare to whats coming! Everything was planned years ahead by the ruling families. You can ignore the facts but unfortunately your president does not rule the country you live in . All of them are merely puppets to the Ruling Elite. There is no safe place to store your money anymore. Not in your bank, not in stocks, not in gold, silver or currency conversion. The Ruling Elite will eventually propose ONE WORLD CURRENCY! It's entirely possible that at first they will introduce the AMERO (North American Currency) that will include: US, Canada and Mexico. But eventually there WIL BE One World Currency. Again like I said everything was planned. What's hapenning right now on the internation market is an equivalent to 911 "terrorist" attack. It is simply a FINANCIAL TERRORISM by the Ruling Elite! Soon enough US DOLLAR will become an expensive toilet paper!

So I would like all of those who read this to WAKE THE **** UP!

Thank you, Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by stanislav; 10-27-2008 at 01:56 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-26-2008

I just wanted to give you heads up concerning Nikkei 225 and the rest of the Asian market today. IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! And so the show begins !

Enjoy the ride folks!
Old 10-27-2008

Longevity: 91%

*yawn*
Old 10-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Time for ritual seppuku
Old 10-27-2008

I told you I will be laughing in your face SHEOPLE! Because EVERYTHING I have predicted so far came true or IS coming true. I warned you about the Asian market today just 3 hours BEFORE it opened and what do you know? Nikkei 225 closed at -6.35 percent This is the lowest Nikkei 225 has been since 1982! Enjoy the ride it's going to get WORSE. Believe me it's NOT the end of it. The illuminati will never stop what they have set in motion. Everything that is happening right now was planned just like when they planned 911. Anyways besides yawning Quasi Mojo has nothing more intellegent to say. Good luck SHEOPLE. Sleep tight and don't worry your government will TAKE CARE OF YOU!
Old 10-27-2008

Oh yeah I forgot to mention in about 10 minutes the European market will be open and guess what? If you are smart enough you can see where I am going with this. IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! I can only imagine how bad their market is going to fall.

Enjoy the ride folks!

Last edited by stanislav; 10-27-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Old 10-27-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Panicking won't solve anything. I don't believe things will get to a depression, but only a long recession. We can't do anything about it either but work harder and become stronger because of it. In these times the strong only become stronger and the people that panic lose.

I actually like when things turn bad, it seriously makes me work harder and after everything is done and settled I find I'm in a stronger position. Just work harder and keep building on what you have, but don't panic please because it only works to spread fear.
Old 10-27-2008

Longevity: 95%

Stan... Stan.... Calm the **** down man lol.... me budgie coulda predicted market loss the last few days ffs...

Illuminatti...?> Stick your tin foil hat on straight, and take a chill pill... there's a good lad....

Btw.. why don't you predict out of control inflation next year..or massive commodity drops..?> kinda think you'd be on a winner there...
The Following User Says Thank You to scouse12345 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-27-2008)
Old 10-27-2008

I forgot to mention HANG SENG INDEX (^HSI) dropped close to 13 percent yesterday!
Old 10-27-2008

I was somewhat surprised that the FTSE 100 did not drop another 5 percent today but only under 1 percent though CAC 40 dropped almost 4 percent. Nevertheless the European shares fell to a fresh 5-1/2 year closing low on Monday
Old 10-27-2008

Since I live in Canada ... Our TSX dropped 8.14 percent today!
Old 10-27-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

You must own some disappointed stocks at the moment.

I just got off of Amzn earlier today with a profit... but that doesn't mean I'm done with it.
Old 10-27-2008

Longevity: 91%

Stan's probably the best reason for me to move back to the USA. Maybe when Obama gets to Health Care fixed down there. It's much warmer down there, after all.

I want to make a prediction: Tomorrow morning... the sun will rise!
And for my second prediction: Tomorrow evening... the sun will set!

You heard it here, first!
Old 10-27-2008

Edit... I was drunk when I posted this. Probably was a little harsh, I was just slightly irritated with stan.

Last edited by Caseyjr86; 10-27-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Cynic View Post
WAMU was Just closed. 15 minutes ago

WaMu is largest U.S. bank failure - Yahoo! News

I know this kinda off topic but a lot of the players use WAMU to do their banking.

Run to the ATMs and pull what you can NOW.
Hello The_Cynic,

What is going to happen to the stocks of WAMU persons holding.
Old 10-30-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
As you can see everything that I have told you in my previous posts is unfolding. Again you can call me what you want but like I said I will be the last one to laugh in your face (metaphorically speaking). The market WILL collapse "shortly" and I am not talking about only US market but ALL of the major markets in the world. It is all meant to be in order to implement the microchip (cashless society) where total control will ensue over the whole world. Not only over your financial but over your minds. You ARE a slave after all and it's time to WAKE THE **** UP!
hey looks like someone has wake u p to the truth and reality keep up the good work.
Old 10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavaja View Post
hey looks like someone has wake u p to the truth and reality keep up the good work.
Thank you very much for your support. So many people are just afarid to come out of the closet so to speak. People are afarid to be ridiculed for their beliefs because they might be too "out there" so they would rather be a sheep and comply with the rest of the society they live in. What is accepted is NOT always how things are in reality. Again thank you for your kind words. It feels better to know that at least someone is listening.