NFL/NCAA Football Talk - 2014-15 Season - Page 15 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 02-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: NFL/NCAA Football Talk - 2014-15 Season

Denver Defence /that's all
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-08-2016
Executive [VIP]

NFL begins anew!
Old 09-11-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%

That was a unbelievable season home opener for the Chiefs what a memorable game that was being down 21 points in the 4th quarter coming back and getting the win!

That game will never be forgotten! In the 4th quarter over half of the fans left the stadium because they thought it was over. They sure missed a hell of a show lol the Chiefs pulled off the largest comeback in franchise history.
Old 09-11-2016

Longevity: 68%

Great win for my Patriots. The Cardinals should be embarrassed.

Pats' o-line was a bunch of rookies and backups.

#1 QB of all time was missing. Top 3 TE of all time was missing.

Backup Pats QB starting his first career game... in prime-time.

Pats turned it over twice. Cardinals never did.

Yet the Cards still lost to them.
Old 09-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post
That was a unbelievable season home opener for the Chiefs what a memorable game that was being down 21 points in the 4th quarter coming back and getting the win!

That game will never be forgotten! In the 4th quarter over half of the fans left the stadium because they thought it was over. They sure missed a hell of a show lol the Chiefs pulled off the largest comeback in franchise history.
That OT winner was crazy!
Old 01-15-2017
Executive [VIP]

It's NFL playoff time!

Rough loss for the Cowboys but GB...so much experience - close off...what a win.

Who's got picks for SB 51?
Old 02-07-2018

Alex Smith is now going to get Peyton Manning / Tom Brady money with his new contract of 4 Years, 94 Million and for someone in there mid 30's to be making that much that is not a super bowl caliber quarterback I would have traded him. He's going to get a real chance now to see how good he is with the Redskins.

What's more bizarre is that Jon Gruden is now going to be the highest paid coach in NFL history he is getting a contract for a 100 Million.

I was so glad the the Patriots crushed the Titans in that playoff game because the officiating crew cheated the Chiefs when the Titans played them. The were robbed of 3 fumbles one of them was recovered for a touchdown makes me think the refs had large wagers on the titans to win as close as that game was with horrendous play calling worst I've ever seen.
Old 02-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

Superbowl was a great one - good win for the Eagles
Old 05-06-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 39%

obviously my bad ass broncos won
Old 05-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verificationguy View Post
obviously my bad ass broncos won
That was few years back - what have they done recently
Old 05-06-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
That was few years back - what have they done recently
nothing but hopefull again
Old 05-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

You brought back to life virtually every post in this section hah
Old 10-01-2018

Patrick Mahomes is playing as the greatest quarterback of all time not only has he shattered records for first starting season in someone's career stats but also from all quarterbacks that have ever played the game in their first 2 and 3 games of any season.

Having 10 TD's in the first two games and now 13 TD's in the first three. He has a quick release that can be fastballs.

I can't wait to see what he does to the Broncos later tonight.
Old 10-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret storm View Post
Patrick Mahomes is playing as the greatest quarterback of all time not only has he shattered records for first starting season in someone's career stats but also from all quarterbacks that have ever played the game in their first 2 and 3 games of any season.

Having 10 TD's in the first two games and now 13 TD's in the first three. He has a quick release that can be fastballs.

I can't wait to see what he does to the Broncos later tonight.
True that - watching it now.
Old 01-20-2019

Quote:
True that - watching it now.
Patrick Mahomes might not look like the greatest quarterback of all time in the making to some but he is probably the best that is actively playing based off this season he's had.

It's been phenomenal Patrick Mahomes has tied Peyton Manning's all time record of at least 26+ points or more for every game in a regular season and finished the 2018 season with the third all time highest combined points scored by a team in a single season totaling 565 points.

Mahomes has received the nickname ''Showtime'' because he can score points like a Basketball team in some games.

I don't think anyone thought he would be as good as he has besides me when I saw him throwing accurate passes deep down field off the wrong foot and sideways under his shoulder and even passes he's not even looking to get defensive backs off guard when he was playing for Texas Tech.

I knew when the Chiefs had drafted him he was going to be a star.

I flew to Vegas and placed this bet on him knowing my chances of winning would be good having big odds.

https://i.postimg.cc/5NJD7CT1/20110091311311711.jpg

I also wagered the same amount on the same bet taking the Pats 9/1, Rams 10/1 and the Saints 14/1.

I've already picked perfection this being my first time with future bets from Vegas I don't want the Chiefs to win the Superbowl because I stand to win the most money I want the Chiefs to win because Kansas City born and raised Chiefs Fan for the Rest of my Days and I'm already loaded this is pocket change.

I can't believe the Eagles were able to hold Drew Brees to just 10 points into 43 minutes of play that game was way to close.

Last time Brady faced the Chiefs Eric Berry and Justin Houston were both out from Injury's I can't wait to see how he play's now with 2 defense pro bowlers in the game at Arrowhead.

Injury's have cost the Chiefs this year to say the least all of there games that they lost they were so close with key players out.

Kareem Hunt was number 1 in rushing in 2017 and might have cost himself literally tens of millions he was going to make. It's possible he won't ever get to play again like Ray Rice what an idiot.
Old 01-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Great games today to decide Super Bowl game...Chiefs vs Pats and Rams vs Saints
Old 02-02-2020

Quote:
Great games today to decide Super Bowl game...Chiefs vs Pats and Rams vs Saints
I wish that the Chiefs and Rams would have played in the Superbowl last year because when the Pats and Rams played it was so boring and was rated as one of the worst Superbowl's of all time.

I definitely remember when the Chiefs and Rams played on Monday night last year. It was the very first time that each team scored over 50 points in 1 game and the highest scoring game on a Monday Night and the 3rd highest scoring game of all time with it ending 54 to 51.

I'm so glad that the Chiefs made the Super Bowl this year it is much deserved. Patrick Mahomes didn't have the year he had last year statistically speaking but still made the Super Bowl!

The Chiefs could have a dynasty under Mahomes he is the Commander and Chief.

I can't wait to see him square off later today against a good 49er team.

Last edited by secret storm; 02-02-2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

49ers are my team since way back way - this will be a good matchup - I'm hoping for a 49ers win but KC looks made strong...
Old 09-02-2020

Quote:
49ers are my team since way back way - this will be a good matchup - I'm hoping for a 49ers win but KC looks made strong...
I haven't been on Aspkin since the Superbowl but I'm still enjoying and still savoring that game like it happened last night.

Wooooohoooooooooo

That was one of the highest rated SuperBowl's off all time.

The 49ers got way to arrogant near the end of the game celebrating on the sidelines with about 7 minutes left in the game like they had won being up by 10 points having a two possession lead even the GM John Lynch made an appearance and was smiling like it was over and that's how they are down there in San Francisco way to arrogant and way to over confident.

I just loved how it Ended and against SF it's definitely revenge for the 2014 World Series how San Francisco had to use 1 Pitcher so much to beat like one of the lowest salary teams in all of Baseball. Bumgarner is now 19 Wins and 28 Loses now so far in the past 4 Seasons. I'm sure he will never be what he was and be a has been for the rest of his career when he is 30. The Giants were smart to not resign him and that's what happens when you over use a pitcher like that. I can't believe he is making 15 to 17 Million a year with as bad as he is if he could pitch like he used to 5 years ago he would be making 25 to 30 Million a year being in that elite class of pitching.

I did wager and bet $1,000 again in Vegas for the Chiefs to win the Superbowl in 2019 but the odds were only 6/1 but when Mahomes was injuried and out for 2 games in the 2019 Season I should have bet another $1,000 because the odds jumped up to 15/1.
Old 09-02-2020

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/news/b...as-city-chiefs

Patrick Mahomes signed a 10-Year, $503 Million ($477 million Guaranteed) Contract Extension with Kansas City Chiefs.

That is the largest and richest contract in the history of sports excluding endorsement money of course.

I knew he was going to get big money but I didn't think he would get way more than anyone who has ever played in the NFL especially with only playing 2 seasons so far as a starter.

That is far more than Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Drew Bree's ever received in there prime and those 3 Quarterbacks are in the top 5 QB's of all time.

I hate to say this being a die hard Chiefs fan but that is so much money. The Chiefs are not going to be able to retain everyone that is good let alone sign additional star players.

Football is obviously not a 1 man sport like it is with Golf, Boxing, Basketball, and even Baseball.

It will be very interesting to see what happens. I remember the Chiefs trading the Farm to get Matt Cassel after 1 good year up in New England and he was bat**** awful in KC and then Alex Smith played very well here and went to play for the Skins and before his injury he was 6-4 and only just average.

I also remember the Chiefs Signing Larry Johnson for almost 50 Million Contract Extension way back in 2007 after he rushed for over 3,500 yards within 2 seasons being in an elite class of only 6 other RB's in the history of the NFL being able to do that and afterwards after signing a RB to what was big money way back then he went soft and a complete bust.

The NFL preseason for 2020 was cancelled and wouldn't doubt if the actual 2020 Season gets cancelled also I sure hope it doesn't but more than likely will. The short 60 Game MLB Season was just barley hanging on by a thread when the Marlins had to postpone 8 Games and also the Cardinals had to postpone 19 games themselves. Now I read where more games are about to be cancelled and baseball isn't a contact sport.

It's to bad I really wanted to see Mahomes play this year and I hope it happens I think everyone wants to see if he can keep scoring points like a basketball team in some of his games. Mahomes has never lost a game by more than 1 Score as an NFL Starter playing in 36 Starts so far and he is the only QB to win league MVP & Super Bowl before turning 25 years old.

I actually saw Patrick Mahomes dancing at a night club from a distance here in Kansas City earlier this year. I wouldn't be at public places like that in times like this being a famous half a billionaire.
The Following User Says Thank You to secret storm For This Useful Post:
rsot (09-03-2020)
Old 09-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

I was checking on the 49ers to see what moves were made. TB signing Brady and Gronk coming out of retirement to play could make things a bit interesting.

Mahomes at a night club hmm
Old 09-10-2020

Quote:
I was checking on the 49ers to see what moves were made. TB signing Brady and Gronk coming out of retirement to play could make things a bit interesting.

Mahomes at a night club hmm

They don't call Mahomes ''Magic Man'' for nothing he can do what really no one else in the World can. Mahomes is a true Magician.

As I said last post I sure hope the Chiefs are able to keep all the Weapons around Mahomes with paying him way more than anyone else who has ever played in any professional sport with that Contract. Mahomes Career and Postseason record is 28-8 and his 8 losses were close games with not losing by anymore than a 1 score deficient. I remember when Mark Sanchez almost did what Mahomes did in his first two seasons as a starter with the Jets not statistically speaking but seasonal success making it to two AFC Championship Conference games in a row because he had 4 Pro Bowlers on that offensive line blocking for him but when they couldn't retain everyone he was just average and then a bust even with Mark Sanchez playing for 3 different teams afterwards and not able to do anything. I'm glad the Chiefs also extended Travis Kelce for 5 Years 46 Million also it is much deserved as Kelce has recorded four consecutive seasons with over 1,000 receiving yards and the first and only tight end to ever do that.

Yeah Tom Brady wants to prove that he is still the best and can win Championships even playing on a different team like Peyton Manning did it will be interesting to see what he does this year. He has one of the best wide receiver cores playing down there in Tampa Bay. Tom Brady started training with his new team in April of this year before any mandatory training even started.
The Following User Says Thank You to secret storm For This Useful Post:
rsot (09-11-2020)