The end of reality as you know it. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Stanislav,

Your diatribe will convert no-one.
GreenBean I am here not to convert anyone (this is not religion ...) but to open your eyes. You may disagree with me now but on your subconscious level there is that nagging voice telling you to WAKE UP.

Last edited by stanislav; 11-13-2008 at 07:17 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2008
Threadstarter  

First of all I would like to thank Aspkin for unlocking this thread. Thank you!

I hope if no one takes my predictions seriously at least this thread will serve you as an entertainment value. You get to laugh at my stupidity and call me conspiracy theorist or a nutcase all day long. How is that for you folks?

And now to the seriousness of it all. As some of you already know from my other thread I stated that the Illuminati is planning to collapse the world market and create one world monetary system. It could be that Amero will be short lived or never be introduced since TPTB are aiming at one world currency. So Amero if comes to effect will be only transitional currency for North and South America. Their ultimate goal is to centralize EVERYTHING. Currency, Religion, Government etc ... So if you still don't believe me:

Indian Leaders to call for new world order
[link to Plotting India’s route in the new world order- Sudeshna Sen-Columnists-Opinion-The Economic Times

French President Nicholas Sarkozy calling for "global monetary system"
[link to TheStar.com | Opinion | New world order? Good luck

CNN calling for a new world order
[link to ]Powerplay at world economic summit - Nov. 14, 2008

Japan to call and take lead on a "New Financial Order"
[link to AFP: Japan to seek to take lead in creating new financial order: Aso

Filipino groups to call for new world order on g20 summit
[link to GMANews.TV - Groups to call for new world order during G-20 summit - Business - Official Website of GMA News and Public Affairs - Latest Philippine News - BETA

Qatar: Islam to emerge as the new world order
[link to The Peninsula On-line: Qatar's leading English Daily

Chinese President Hu Jintao calls for "new international financial order"
[link to Hu urges revamp of finance system

Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva Demands New World Financial Order
[link to Lula Demands New World Financial Order - Prensa Latina

Bussiness Daily Africa "Time for a new world order"
[link to Business Daily Africa - the international window into East African business opportunities - Editorial: Time for new world order

Australia: We need a new world health order
[link to Crikey - We need a new world health order, post-G20 - We need a new world health order, post-G20

China People’s Daily: A New World Financial Order
[link to A New World Financial Order by Jacob Steelman

United Kingdom: Gordon Brown calls for new world order
[link to Gordon Brown calls for new world order to beat recession - Telegraph

Japan's Prime Minister: "New Financial Order Will Emerge From Crisis"
[link to Japan PM Aso: New Financial Order Will Emerge From Crisis

Brazil, Russia, India and China are unifying to demand a big role in negotiations to create a new global financial order.
[link to Emerging nations demand big role in meltdown talks - International Herald Tribune

Enjoy !

Last edited by stanislav; 11-16-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 11-16-2008
Banned

Longevity: 89%

this is rediculous what he is saying, if it does happen i cant wait for the looting
Old 11-16-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
GreenBean I am here not to convert anyone (this is not religion ...) but to open your eyes. You may disagree with me now but on your subconscious level there is that nagging voice telling you to WAKE UP.
what is your religion?
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon1984 View Post
what is your religion?
I don't have religion. In fact I find all major religions of the world to be false. Don't get me wrong those are excellent fables which are written in the Christian Bible. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately most of them are pure myth. Religion was used to control people for thousands of years. Even now religion has firm grip on millions of blind followers. Don't get me wrong I am not an Atheist either though I don't have anything against them or anyone else. Everyone is free to believe what they like AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PUSH IT DOWN MY THROAT! Unfortunitly most religious folks do! I am very open minded and believe that God (the source) is everything and is in everything. You and I are simply this individual expressions of what you may call God. In other words God is simply experiencing itself by playing different individuals.
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
this is rediculous what he is saying, if it does happen i cant wait for the looting
And yes my friend there will be a lot of looting! Something like what you saw after hurricane Katrina. Specifically in New Orleans is what exactly only worse 10 fold will take place in every major city. I suggest if you have the means you should run for the hills because every coastline in the world will end up covered by water. Millions of people around the world will drown and millions of other will die from famine and disease. I know it sounds too incredibile but I believe it's coming sooner then you might think.
Old 11-17-2008
MU

Longevity: 92%

Stanislav,

you are very correct, I have been telling people that this depression we are in now was going to happen and to prepare for it.. Now gov wants to crate the world alliance. 1 currency thought the world...

Really you all need to open your eyes. its going to get real bad very soon. Real bad...

check out this video of Fema coffins being stacked up for god knows what.
YouTube - Fema coffins for real!!!!!!!!

YouTube - Alex Jones - 500,000 Plastic Coffins

Why coffins? Why in the middle of Georgia?

Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins "just in case something happens," you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Open your eyes Open your eyes
The Following User Says Thank You to imthatguy For This Useful Post:
stanislav (11-17-2008)
Old 11-17-2008
Banned

if there is looting, i'm starting at the bank and then best buy, steal me a uhaul truck while im at it
Old 11-17-2008
Banned

and it looks like i need to get a job at fema
Old 11-17-2008
Banned

almost all of the videos i've watched on youtube about that are all people that are trying to get people into religion. how is religion gonna save you if this goes down? i think your just trying to get people to convert as greenbean said
Old 11-17-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
I don't have religion. In fact I find all major religions of the world to be false. Don't get me wrong those are excellent fables which are written in the Christian Bible. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately most of them are pure myth. Religion was used to control people for thousands of years. Even now religion has firm grip on millions of blind followers. Don't get me wrong I am not an Atheist either though I don't have anything against them or anyone else. Everyone is free to believe what they like AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PUSH IT DOWN MY THROAT! Unfortunitly most religious folks do! I am very open minded and believe that God (the source) is everything and is in everything. You and I are simply this individual expressions of what you may call God. In other words God is simply experiencing itself by playing different individuals.
I agree with you on that point! I don't know if you're theories are true, I guess many of them are but even if we are totally controled by the governement and all these secret societies what can we do about it? Unless there's a mass rebelion or a huge war here in north america nothing will change. We should create our own secret society to fight back:D
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthatguy View Post
Stanislav,

you are very correct, I have been telling people that this depression we are in now was going to happen and to prepare for it.. Now gov wants to crate the world alliance. 1 currency thought the world...

Really you all need to open your eyes. its going to get real bad very soon. Real bad...

check out this video of Fema coffins being stacked up for god knows what.
YouTube - Fema coffins for real!!!!!!!!

YouTube - Alex Jones - 500,000 Plastic Coffins

Why coffins? Why in the middle of Georgia?

Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins "just in case something happens," you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Open your eyes Open your eyes
Thank God someone is listening! I am glad there are enough open minded people like yourself who realized soon enough that something isn't right with our current reality. Sadly I realized it about 7 -8 years ago and since then I became a "prophet" in my own right. I know it's too late already but I believe we can still do something about it. The collapse of thr market is inevitable though.
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
if there is looting, i'm starting at the bank and then best buy, steal me a uhaul truck while im at it
I don't think you understand. Money will become worthless so there would be no point for you to loot a bank and as to electronics at best buy or futureshop that would be worhtless too. Food and survival of the fittest would be your first priorities. My best advice to you all is if S#$% hits the fan you should get out of the city immediately. To stay in the city would be almost a certain death. People would be raped, killed for food, looted or simply die from disease.
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Stanislav should read the article by James Wolcott in the November 2008 Vanity Fair, entitled "The News Blues." More than enough doom and gloom in that piece.

My favorite line from it: "I blame Bush for everything and will continue to blame him (and Cheney) for everything long after we're all dead of gas gangrene."

Even better: "The two terms of George W. Bush's presidency have been not simply a psychological bringdown but a steady beatdown. The malaise that President Jimmy Carter supposedly diagnosed as our national condition in 1979 - though Carter never used the actual word - is nothing compared with the slough of despond Cheney seems to have dug with his shovel jaw in service of the National Security State and to the detriment of everything else."

The image of Cheney and his shovel jaw! The slough of despond! Buddy, that's rich!
Modee I don't know your political views but I can tell you that Bush was just a puppet like any other US president. Bush was the dumbest president United States ever had but I don't hate the guy. He is just a silly funny man. I wouldn't blame him for all that happened. If anything you should blame his daddy and people behind him who pulled the strings. His dad is definitely connected to the Illuminati just like everyone else who ends up to be a president of United States. By the way United States of American is a corporation not a country!
Old 11-17-2008

Quote:
I don't think you understand. Money will become worthless so there would be no point for you to loot a bank and as to electronics at best buy or futureshop that would be worhtless too. Food and survival of the fittest would be your first priorities. My best advice to you all is if S#$% hits the fan you should get out of the city immediately. To stay in the city would be almost a certain death. People would be raped, killed for food, looted or simply die from disease.
Well I guess things would not be that bad, I mean the governement would not let the whole population die, what would be the point? But if there's indeed an apocalyptic war like you mentioned above I'm in deep **** lol! I'm living in downtown Montreal which is on an island in the middle of the large St-Lawrence river...
Old 11-17-2008

Quote:
Modee I don't know your political views but I can tell you that Bush was just a puppet like any other US president. Bush was the dumbest president United States ever had but I don't hate the guy. He is just a silly funny man. I wouldn't blame him for all that happened. If anything you should blame his daddy and people behind him who pulled the strings. His dad is definitely connected to the Illuminati just like everyone else who ends up to be a president of United States. By the way United States of American is a corporation not a country!
Have you seen W. (the movie)? It's about the life of George W Bush and how he became president. I guess not everything in it is true but it's still worth watching!
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
almost all of the videos i've watched on youtube about that are all people that are trying to get people into religion. how is religion gonna save you if this goes down? i think your just trying to get people to convert as greenbean said
I dont think you understand. I already told you before I don't prescribe to any religion. Believe me Jesus is not going to save you but your spiritual maturity will! Each one of us here on earth is on a different spiritual path. Some people are meant to go, some people will stay. Honestly and this is my personal belief and I dont prescribe it to be the truth but I think that our reality will split into 2 or more timelines. I believe that it is already happening on some level. Somehow some people will simply disappear into another timeline, some will stay on this one. But this is too controversial so I guess I should rather go back to the materialistic perspective.
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazcorp View Post
I agree with you on that point! I don't know if you're theories are true, I guess many of them are but even if we are totally controled by the governement and all these secret societies what can we do about it? Unless there's a mass rebelion or a huge war here in north america nothing will change. We should create our own secret society to fight back:D
Honestly I don't think there is much we can do and I will tell you why.. People are too divided, people are too self centered, people are too shallow. The majority people in this world will never take me or you seriously but many begin to. I have noticed an incredible increase of awakening which I am very please to see. People begin to realize that they have been duped by their religion, their government, their educational system etc .. People no matter how brainwashed they may be are slowly waking up. You got to be brain dead not to see what is happening. 911 was the beginning of the end. 911 was the turning point event that changed the face of the world. It's not about how many people died there because in terms of numbers it was not the most "significant" lose of life but it was a huge blow to United States and as you know United States was a dominating power in the world up until then. After 911 the whole world was watching in horror. No one could of thought that this was happening to United States.
Old 11-17-2008

But Stanislav, you're talking a lot about conspiracy theory and all that but are you doing something concrete to prevent such a disaster to happen?

Edit: Sorry I didn't saw your reply lol

Last edited by topazcorp; 11-17-2008 at 03:15 AM.
Old 11-17-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Just because something looks like it's going in one direction doesn't mean it will stay that direction.

Nothing is set in stone and things can and are changing.

Stanislav are you a 2012 person?
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Honestly TOPAZCORP there are so many things that are going to take place in the coming future that I honestly can't give you a firm solution because there is NONE. Believe it or not but it supposed to be this way. No offense to you but we did it to ourselves and this includes me. I don't blame little children but those of us whom ever were ignorant, rude, selfish at anytime throughout our life all caused/allowed it to happen. We basically punished ourselves. We didn't care enough for the dying people in Iraq, we didn't care enough for the dying people in Africa etc etc ... I am sure you know what I mean. Some of us do care but it's not enough. I blame some and I blame not. Our ignorance and selfishness is what ultimately brought us to the state of the world we live right now and it's only going to get worse. Life is a lesson!
Old 11-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Just because something looks like it's going in one direction doesn't mean it will stay that direction.

Nothing is set in stone and things can and are changing.

Stanislav are you a 2012 person?
Aspkin yes things CAN change but I doubt they will change for the better. At least not before the cleansing is over. I am really sorry if it makes you sad and afarid and BELIEVE ME I don't wish ANYONE here on this forum to suffer and die but I just couldn't take it anymore so I decided to spill the beans. As to regarding 2012 ... I really don't know what is or IF anything is going to happen in 2012. Some say it's a HOAX or miss translation/misunderstanding of the ancient text while some say things ARE indeed going to take place around this year. One thing I can tell you I had a VISION in 2003 where I saw a HUGE and I mean HUGE COMET passing by earth. It was a sunny day around 4 or 5 pm I presume and all of the sudden I saw it. There are many more details I can describe of what I saw but I am not sure if you even interested in reading them.

Last edited by stanislav; 11-17-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Closed Thread