The end of reality as you know it. - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2008
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

so your a prohet huh? sounds like your a terrorist planning something if you ask me
The Following User Says Thank You to brandon1984 For This Useful Post:
philly387 (11-17-2008)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

Uh, you might want to go to a forum and discuss this stuff with people who actually care.
The Following User Says Thank You to aking For This Useful Post:
philly387 (11-17-2008)
Old 11-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
Boy you need to grow up! It's obvious you are young and stupid ... This is a good time for you to think about the future. It would be foolish of you not to even consider what the futre might bring tomorrow. There is no more time to enjoy life like you used to. This times are over for everyone! If you don't plan ahead in life you willl always fail. Those peolple who live their life in the moment always end up poor.
Wow... if you don't plan ahead in life you will always fail? You can plan all you want but it won't happen the way you plan. There will always be obstacles in the way and some things are just out of our control. Having goals and having a plan to get to those goals is great. But if all you think about is tomorrow and the next day, you will get nowhere. So don't tell me to grow up and trust me, I am not young and stupid. Im younger and probably smarter than you...

But your opinion still doesn't matter

Last edited by philly387; 11-17-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-17-2008

Longevity: 90%

what weird and depressing man you really need to go get help. thank god i dont have your depressing life. get help man your post is one of the most insane things i have read in a long time
Old 11-17-2008

Activity: 2%

Quote:
Everyone is free to believe what they like AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PUSH IT DOWN MY THROAT!
Just like you're trying to cram this unbelievable crap down our throats?

Quote:
Unfortunitly most religious folks do!
And, apparently, some non-religious folks - like yourself!

Really, stan - 99.9% (or better) of the members on this forum probably don't believe this crap you're shoveling. But you still keep on shoveling it, don't you?
Old 11-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

that 2012 thing is actually a conspiracy theory, its the last date on the Mayan Calendar (i dont know if that counts as a conspiracy theory lol)

AS for stan, i understand your concern, but i do believe you're blowing it way out of proportion .. your views embodie radicalists and extremists ..

hypothetically speaking, if the world does take a turn for the extreme worst, i do not think it will be during our lifetime .. we may stil lbe here during its inception, but not for its worst
Old 11-17-2008

I am opposed to such dismal people.. Where on earth are you coming from Stanislav?

Think Positive and have fun!!!!!
Old 11-17-2008
Banned

this is a conspiracy theory only, i think he watched the mel gibson movie to many times, or he has serious health problems
Old 11-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

Hey Topazcorp,

Has it got really cold yet in Montreal? man, I spent some good times there, I used to live in NDG off Monkland, I remember the winters when the ice would form 2 inches thick on all the sidewalks.

The Habs are doing well so far, so it should be good times at Centre Bell.

I had good times drinking up on St. Laurent and St. Denis. Montrealhas the best brewpub scene in all Canada hands down. My favs -Dieu du Ciel, Le Sergent Recruteur, Cheval Blanc, Brutopia, La'mere a boire, Le Trois Brasseurs-- Even the Musse de bier de Montreal when it was open. Plus MacAuslan and Unibroue are almost everywhere.

One good thing about moving away though, it's nice not to have to watch the Habs on RDS anymore.
Old 11-18-2008

We had earthquake tremors here yesterday, and today. What happens next?
Old 11-18-2008

Unhappy

Quote:
Honestly I don't think there is much we can do and I will tell you why.. People are too divided, people are too self centered, people are too shallow. The majority people in this world will never take me or you seriously but many begin to. I have noticed an incredible increase of awakening which I am very please to see. People begin to realize that they have been duped by their religion, their government, their educational system etc .. People no matter how brainwashed they may be are slowly waking up. You got to be brain dead not to see what is happening. 911 was the beginning of the end. 911 was the turning point event that changed the face of the world. It's not about how many people died there because in terms of numbers it was not the most "significant" lose of life but it was a huge blow to United States and as you know United States was a dominating power in the world up until then. After 911 the whole world was watching in horror. No one could of thought that this was happening to United States.

Hmmm...I was told that the US was responsible for 9/11. So what's next?
Old 11-18-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajohns View Post
what weird and depressing man you really need to go get help. thank god i dont have your depressing life. get help man your post is one of the most insane things i have read in a long time
I am sorry if I am depressing you but since you are living in an illusion maybe it's time for you to wake up and realize that your whole reality is distorted to begin with. I am horrified at the level of delusion "normal" people like yourself live in. And that is exactly why my posts sound insane to you because your little brain never imagined that maybe your everyday reality is not what you thought it to be. If you want to advance and become more aware human being and live life in it's truest sense you need to eliminate your EGO. Ego is your little self. It's that part of yours that says I AM. I AM and everyone else comes after me. EGO is selfish and afarid of death. EGO is what you think you are but is an illusion created and supported by it in order to maintain itself. I see countless people ACTING UP. Trying to be someone else! Everyone wants to be like someone they saw in a Hollywood movie. In fact the movie industry was used for the purpose of social engineering because the people in control of this world know how influential moving pictures on the screen can be.
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

stanislav why dont you leave this forum and go preach it somewhere else? go find a doomsday forum, i'm sure you will be able to find one with a bunch of weirdos
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

and you dont sound like a normal person, you must lock your fridge with about 8 locks and put coffee in cans with pin locks on them and i bet you have a crap load of books, newspapers and magazines, do you also but a bottle on your door knob at night so you know if people come in your house? AND MY MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION, do you wear tin foil on your head?????
Old 11-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Quote:
If you want to advance and become more aware human being and live life in it's truest sense you need to eliminate your EGO. Ego is your little self. It's that part of yours that says I AM. I AM and everyone else comes after me. EGO is selfish and afarid of death. EGO is what you think you are but is an illusion created and supported by it in order to maintain itself.
You talk about eliminating his EGO. Why don't you just eliminate yourself from us and this world will be a little safer
Old 11-18-2008

When they cancel that free Victoria Secret catalog I seem to get in the mail all the time, that's when I'll hit the panic button.... Until then, I will continue to make sure my chi is centered, and proceed accordingly...
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

it's people like this that get people in a panic for no reason. if that day ever comes this guy will be crying under his bed with a stuffed animal, all talk
Old 11-18-2008
Threadstarter  

I don't think you people understand how horrific the coming future is. I didn't come here to scare no one. If it does scare you then it simply means you are not ready for what's coming and I honestly can say that I am scared too. Though I believe I am more prepared then most (but not all) of you here on this forum since I knew about whats coming for more or less 8 years now. I was awakened, enlightened at some point in my life. I don't know if I was guided by something or if it was something in me but it happened and I can tell you I never looked at the world the same way as I did before. Everything turned upside down 180 degrees and thus begun my journey into disillusion.

The market will collapse. There will staggering economic slump never seen before! People will simply stop buying stuff. It's already happening but it is only going to get worse by the day. At one point there wont me no more credit available. People would not be able to use their credit cards anymore. Forget about selling/buying on eBay or Amazon or any online web store. Forget about buying with your creditcard at Walmart.

I am amazed that people on this forum are still talking about shaving razors and cars. I mean thats like talking about what are you going to eat on breakfast on your last day on death row. The only difference is YOU HAVE A CHOICE. You STILL have a choice to try and save yourselves. So INSTEAD of calling me kook, lunatic, crazy conspiracy theorist maybe WE ALL should think/talk how one can survive whats coming to us. We should discuss things like how to store food that can be eaten years after. Example: rice! We should discuss about how to build a shelter, how to generate solar power. Things of this nature. Definitely not a good time to discuss who has what car and how much. It's silly and IMMATURE!

Last edited by stanislav; 11-18-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

who cares, just leave!! your saying the same thing over and over
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

you know what? i am sick of you mocking everything we say on the board, now gtfo!! nobody gives a damn what your saying!!! who cares about the future??? who says your going to live that long, NOW go have a coke and a smile and stfu!!! aspking please ban this guy
Old 11-18-2008
Banned

Quote:
We should discuss things like how to store food that can be eaten years after.IMMATURE!
you never heard of the american indians??? i'm sure they didnt have a 7-11 to go to when they where hungry!!!! dear good what would we do without a store to go to and buy food??? i am so scared!!!!

as for the credit cards! who gives a damn, there a pita anyway just like you are. you know in the bible it is ok to stone people you dont like, i just hope i never meet you.
Old 11-18-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon1984 View Post
you know what? i am sick of you mocking everything we say on the board, now gtfo!! nobody gives a damn what your saying!!! who cares about the future??? who says your going to live that long, NOW go have a coke and a smile and stfu!!! aspking please ban this guy
You are an immature idiot who has nothing better to do in life but TROLL someone else's thread. Just to remind you this is an OFF-TOPIC category you dumb ass stupid little kid. You have no sense of respect or any intelligence for a 24 years old. If you don't like what I have to say then simply go and post in other threads or open your own. NO ONE is forcing you to read this thread! Instead you go like a dumb retard and repeat your hate and jealousy over and over again.
Closed Thread