eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   Anyone making a full time income with their website? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/108046-anyone-making-full-time-income-their-website.html)

Rhonda 06-09-2017 06:21 AM

Anyone making a full time income with their website?

I'm selling across multiple platforms at this moment and making more than I used to at my day job. Started my own website for about a year and still struggling with traffic. I want to know if there is any one successful with their own thing and give me some advice on how to drive traffic.

plexify 06-10-2017 05:07 PM

Re: Anyone making a full time income with their website?

i earn more than my day job, selling IPTV :thumb:

Rhonda 06-21-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plexify (Post 851932)
i earn more than my day job, selling IPTV :thumb:

Where does your main source of traffic come from? I know SEO is the king but it takes time to build. I'm low on capital and don't have much to put in google adwords. Been using long tail keywords but they are just pulling in traffic and don't convert.

TOOKNAPA 06-21-2017 08:19 PM

you should try social media : facebook, instagram, pinterest, tweeter they are good to reach targeted audience

Rhonda 06-21-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA (Post 853818)
you should try social media : facebook, instagram, pinterest, tweeter they are good to reach targeted audience

Been posting on all of the social media above but one man band's time is limited.

Are you really from Thailand?

TOOKNAPA 06-21-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 853849)
Been posting on all of the social media above but one man band's time is limited.

Are you really from Thailand?

Many automation tools exists for all those platforms. Posting only will not bring too much traffic, you can also run ads, drive your ebay customers to your fb page, interact with potential customers, subscribe to groups in your niche, etc ..

The time is the same for everybody, and one man alone can do many things already since you work for yourself

yes, Thailand

Rhonda 06-23-2017 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA (Post 853856)
Many automation tools exists for all those platforms. Posting only will not bring too much traffic, you can also run ads, drive your ebay customers to your fb page, interact with potential customers, subscribe to groups in your niche, etc ..

The time is the same for everybody, and one man alone can do many things already since you work for yourself

yes, Thailand

Any automation tool you can recommend? I can't find one that works with Instagram as you will have to pull the post button manually.

TOOKNAPA 06-23-2017 05:38 AM

Sorry, I don't know

Rhonda 06-28-2017 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA (Post 854135)
Sorry, I don't know

I'm including a business card with coupon code on all of my ebay orders and posting on facebook groups in my niche. Anything I have left out? Been running Facebook ads a few times but none of them convert.

dachilla 06-29-2017 09:22 AM

Interesing... I have the same issue with facebook ads. Adwords was once good but at this time also low conversion rate and expensive. Social media seems to be the thing we should be doing.

Before you ask: yes, Thailand, yes i live from my online shop, but getting some extra $$ from AMZ and ebay stealth.

Forgot to mention I have my online shop for more than 10 years now.

TOOKNAPA 06-29-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 854962)
I'm including a business card with coupon code on all of my ebay orders and posting on facebook groups in my niche. Anything I have left out? Been running Facebook ads a few times but none of them convert.

This is my own opinion, but I think social media, and particulary fb should not be used to sell directly.
I build my reputation with social media, what you do with your busiess card is nice, but you should do it also in the other way, don't think only about selling. On the business card, I would add my facebook page ,and tell them they could get a discount coupon code by leaving a review there , or if they like and follow your page.
If you are too busy to do the work on all social media, then use them to drive people to your facebook page, and make your page excellent.
This is my own strategy, I do not sell anything on my facebook page, but O have only targeted likes on it , and nice reviews from real customers. The result is that my fb page rank much better than my website in google for my main keywords. People trust more what they see on social media than what they see on a website

HumanBrain 07-12-2017 08:35 AM

Not even close to there :P

AngieCarlotta 07-12-2017 12:33 PM

iM NOT, i SOLD A $100 PAINTING WHICH WAS WORTH SOOO MUCH MORE BUT DIDNT SELL AND i NEEDED THE MONEY. tHEN ebay CHARGED ME OVER 10% TO LIST AND THE pOSTAGE THEY SUGGESTED WAS WRONG SO i LOST. vERY DISAPPOINTED

BlackLion 07-13-2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngieCarlotta (Post 858093)
iM NOT, i SOLD A $100 PAINTING WHICH WAS WORTH SOOO MUCH MORE BUT DIDNT SELL AND i NEEDED THE MONEY. tHEN ebay CHARGED ME OVER 10% TO LIST AND THE pOSTAGE THEY SUGGESTED WAS WRONG SO i LOST. vERY DISAPPOINTED

Website, not EBay

oompaloompa 07-14-2017 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngieCarlotta (Post 858093)

Interesting first post (and writing style?)

How is that ebays fault? If you knew it was worth alot more, then a pawn broker may have been a good bet for some short-term money, until you found a way of selling it for what it was worth....