eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   Drop shipping software, your thoughts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/110145-drop-shipping-software-your-thoughts.html)

MikeChi85 08-31-2017 11:50 AM

Drop shipping software, your thoughts

Hey, so I've been selling physical goods on eBay and other platforms for a little more than a year. I was able to quit my job, and focus on sourcing items and shipping items. Some months are great, some are pretty rough. I recently bought a stealth and I decided that I'd like to try drop shipping, I do know it's a saturated market but I also know that most people will give up pretty quick and I figure it might be a good way to learn something new. So, I've been doing some research on drop shipping automation software that lists items, keeps track of inventory, helps you source the items you find. However it is pretty pricey ($115 per month). I was wondering your thoughts, is a program like this worth the money? I don't want to name the program but I definitely can tell you guys if you'd like. Any thoughts on drop shipping automation softwares, any suggestions on a specific one? Is it worth it, is it not?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeChi85 08-31-2017 12:18 PM

Re: Drop shipping software, your thoughts

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section

Chris18181 09-02-2017 10:12 PM

is it DSgenie?

MikeChi85 09-02-2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 869358)
is it DSgenie?

Lol yeah it is

MikeChi85 09-03-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris18181 (Post 869358)
is it DSgenie?

Any thoughts on it?..

Xzalpha 09-08-2017 02:32 PM

forget it. Use PriceYak

RichardCard82 09-14-2017 02:45 PM

Someone told me that ProfitScraper is pretty good. It lets your search big sellers and see their listings and shows you the prices on Amazon and Ebay. Shows you how much profit you can make on certain products and it even lists it for you and orders the product and ships! Seems like it does everything. Profit doesn't seem like its much tho. Between $2-$8 Check it out.

I'm also trying to get into drop shipping but don't know how to start. I'll check out PriceYak

empirestate 09-14-2017 09:51 PM

Everyone is doing dropshipping, is it worth the price of the fees these services charge?
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

Carnage 09-18-2017 11:21 AM

I only use a middleman to buy things in japan and he ships them for me directly to buyers for a small fee.

spkin2018 08-21-2018 10:42 AM

You chose the right software. From the real sales data, dsgenie is the top drop shipping software on the market. You can get dsgenie coupon code here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeChi85 (Post 868884)
Hey, so I've been selling physical goods on eBay and other platforms for a little more than a year. I was able to quit my job, and focus on sourcing items and shipping items. Some months are great, some are pretty rough. I recently bought a stealth and I decided that I'd like to try drop shipping, I do know it's a saturated market but I also know that most people will give up pretty quick and I figure it might be a good way to learn something new. So, I've been doing some research on drop shipping automation software that lists items, keeps track of inventory, helps you source the items you find. However it is pretty pricey ($115 per month). I was wondering your thoughts, is a program like this worth the money? I don't want to name the program but I definitely can tell you guys if you'd like. Any thoughts on drop shipping automation softwares, any suggestions on a specific one? Is it worth it, is it not?

Thanks!

rsot 08-22-2018 07:33 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

spkin2018....aspkin jr?

TonyWestley 08-27-2018 03:41 PM

use middle man

chimera 08-27-2018 04:17 PM

I have used ProfitScraper and Price Yak. Whatever software you intend on using ask if you can go join their facebook prior to sign up and get a feel for the community. There is deffinetly still money to be made, but the learning curve is horrible for new people. If you can find a good community that will help you thats worth far more than the subscription costs.

Just my opinion of course.

wackiin 08-30-2018 04:44 PM

Problem with most scrapers you pay for they blocked scraping big sellers because they get paid to block it.
Best is to have a custom one done and not html it's slow and a resource hog