eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   Crazy customer I have to deal with (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/113766-crazy-customer-i-have-deal.html)

nakamuru 01-04-2018 05:10 PM

Crazy customer I have to deal with

So overall I would say online customers are actually very respectful and got their head on straight. Then I run into the 1% customers who give me some heat but still able to give them benefit of the doubt. Then i run into this customer who is probally in the .05 percent and would be nice to get some advice here.

Long story short, this lady who is middle age african american bought an item from me, and i dropshipped it from overseas and I sent here tracking and all and turned out it showed delivery. She sends me a message the mail was blank and there was nothing there just a envelope. Now I work with this manufacture and they assure me they never send anything blank and is a clothing company so every item that leaves the station will have at least 2-3 inches of bulk. She keeps implying its a blank mail and empty. I have been in the online selling since 2003 and 15 years of doing this, I have never experienced a transaction that was empty inside (wrong item yes but never empty). And I was doing screenpringing at the time too so being a clothing company this time never sent anything empty as well.. And never have I had a buyer say they got a empty envelope until this customer. I have messenger connection with facebook as well so im able to see these customers profile on facebook and I see posts she put about complainng about late fees of this and that. Not much is posted and shows me that every penny seems to count towards her. She starts berating me in emails and I just told her to contact her bank and will have to contest this. I'm pretty sure card company will side with her lies but wondering if any of you guys run into situiations like this and whats best way to handle it?

Sorry for long post but she is driving me nuts

BaggaDonuts 01-04-2018 11:20 PM

Re: Crazy customer I have to deal with

Ok, be thankful its taken you this long to run into a freeloader. If the item was less than $100.. just refund her the money, block her from making future purchases and be done with the headache. Some people have nothing better to do than make your life a living hell for some stupid little reason in their mind.

I had someone pull the empty envelope on me and I just refunded them. The picture they sent was basically that someone ran a razorblade across a padded envelope (likely them) and all that was left was the empty envelope. It is tantamount to theft, but thankfully for online sellers we do not have to deal with it in nearly the volume that local retailers have to deal with it.

nakamuru 01-05-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts (Post 893746)
Ok, be thankful its taken you this long to run into a freeloader. If the item was less than $100.. just refund her the money, block her from making future purchases and be done with the headache. Some people have nothing better to do than make your life a living hell for some stupid little reason in their mind.

I had someone pull the empty envelope on me and I just refunded them. The picture they sent was basically that someone ran a razorblade across a padded envelope (likely them) and all that was left was the empty envelope. It is tantamount to theft, but thankfully for online sellers we do not have to deal with it in nearly the volume that local retailers have to deal with it.

Well, i'm glad there is one person that experienced something like this (i know there is more but when someone responds with similar story it does feel more validated). But yes it was under 100 and i'm glad because items I carry are more then 100 and been contemplating that future items i have should be less then that amount too.. Can't imagine someone selling more expensive items and having something like this pulled. As mentioned if these incidents happened a lot but in years of doing this, never had a empty envelope sent. Well I'm hoping to gather all my evidence up and contest this. Thanks for the response (if others have similar experience please share)

rsot 01-11-2018 10:11 PM

Overseas shipping has a lot of complications potentially so lot of people avoid that

Verge 01-12-2018 04:23 AM

Yeah, a few times. Item didn't show up etc etc.
Every customer who buys something online expects it to turn up tomorrow.
I don't drop ship and probably never will. But I do import stock from overseas and they screw up all the time. I guess it pays to keep in mind that many countries who do this, their workers are paid next to nothing and often work very long hours. So, do they give a rats? Most likely not.