eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   US Addressand forwarding mail (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/125683-us-addressand-forwarding-mail.html)

abroad1 04-23-2019 05:40 AM

US Addressand forwarding mail

Hi Guys ,

I am American and I live in EU , I need to receive some mail to ONLY a US address and not a PO Box , I looked up Earthclass and USA2me but they want a subscription and high fees - seems expensive for just a few pieces of mail ....

Anyone one have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance )))

phaz0rz 04-23-2019 06:25 AM

Re: US Addressand forwarding mail

There are tons of options but they all have high fees.

rsot 04-23-2019 06:44 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

I use a mail forwarding service from USA but I have yet to find one that is cheap as you want OP.

Do you have any friends in the USA willing to help? Possible option...

abroad1 04-23-2019 08:05 AM

Yes I only need a couple letters to a US address then have them forwarded - and signing up to Earthclassmail or USA2me is a big waste of money - and all services are about the same in price - signing up to a service seems like a waste ! I am willing to pay $$ no issue there , but these services are a rip off

phaz0rz 04-23-2019 09:04 AM

They're expensive because they are primarily used by customers wanting to either import one larger shipment, or have many shipments consolidated in USA and then forwarded. For customers wanting to do either of those two things the price isn't an issue because it's cheaper than it would cost for them to import the shipment(s) directly.

Very few are wanting flat letter mail forwarded so the chances of you finding an economical option designed specifically for that are slim.

abroad1 04-24-2019 02:58 AM

I just need a couple of pieces of mail - then forwarded to me in EU - I can pay 100$ + shipping cost

nickopedia 04-24-2019 05:08 AM

Since I spend a lot of time traveling and need to check my mail on the go, including opened and scanned.

You might want to check out Virtual Post Mail. They are located in California and have a cheap starter plan for $15 regular price.

Shipments are flat rate, pricing for shipments containing packages is based off the total weight of individual items in your order. This cost is billed to you on a per-use basis as shipping fees are not built into the plans. The pricing is calculated by marking up the postage by 10%-20% plus handling fees of $0.15 / mail and $2.50 / package.

They use: USPS, FedEx, UPS and Express.

https://www.virtualpostmail.com

Be careful, some of these other places add in lots of hidden charges they disguise as a "handling fee". It's best to ask questions before you sign up to any of these mailbox services so you won't have any surprises later.

abroad1 04-25-2019 01:21 AM

Thanks for all the replies - You Guys are great ! the problem is I just need a few pieces of mail and signing up to virtualpostmail or USA2me and others is they want to charge credit card upfront and monthly, lots of sign up paperwork , tons of hidden fees , takes effort to cancel , very expensive to forward to me to EU - seems like a like of time-money-effort just for a few pieces of simple mail - I just need a US Address and someone there to forward to me and I would pay $$$ - onetime

topadog 04-25-2019 02:35 AM

Hi
Post a add in Craigslist or any good calssified its my tested method.

rsot 04-26-2019 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topadog (Post 997273)
Hi
Post a add in Craigslist or any good calssified its my tested method.

Add in Craigslist for someone to receive your mail and send to you?! Seems sketchy

efto 05-07-2019 05:30 AM

I used https://www.alohaforwarding.com/ couple of times, there is no monthly fee. I shipped to APO address, but they also offer shipping to international addresses - "...Yes, we ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Saipan, Puerto Rico and international addresses."