eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   Venues to make big money, do you know any? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/125804-venues-make-big-money-do-you-know-any.html)

walkingupwards 04-28-2019 05:02 AM

Venues to make big money, do you know any?

So I was thinking the other day about ways to make big money and here are a few that popped up in my head :lol:

1. Real estate.

2. Starting an apparel brand.

3. Car dealerships.

4. Restaurant chains.

The thing about the above mentioned venues is that anyone could enter such businesses and may succeed going big, I have seen examples of people who went from 0 to millions doing real estate for example. Point is, you don't have to be science-savvy to make it in such fields, you need to be good at business as figuring out the technical side of an apparel business is feasible.

If you try to go into the chemical industry, you need to at least have a bachelor degree in chemical engineering (or anything similar to it), but if you want to go into real estate, you can read some books and watch some videos and that will jump-start you basically.

What other similar venues do you know of that don't require science-based knowledge as an entry-requirement?

walkingupwards 04-28-2019 08:23 PM

Re: Venues to make big money, do you know any?

Seems like nobody wants to disclose ideas :-)

ebaystealth1974 04-28-2019 09:13 PM

eBay.................

phaz0rz 04-29-2019 06:23 AM

Marijuana.

rsot 04-29-2019 06:34 AM

Plumbing and electrical biz

Sunspot144 04-29-2019 08:58 AM

Invent something and manufacture it.

ebaystealth1974 04-29-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebs
ebay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 998311)
Marijuana.

I wonder how many people have tried this combination? lol

rsot 04-29-2019 11:30 PM

ebaystealth1974 04-30-2019 07:55 AM

No doubt lol

oompaloompa 04-30-2019 12:52 PM

chemical engineering degree could be useful for breaking bad style business, all you need is a caravan in the desert.

all the things OP mentioned do take risk and start up funds.

I like the idea of plumbing and electrics, in UK they often earn over £60k a year, and all they need is a college course, a qualification and then some marketing and feedback to get started...its not big money but it is not high risk.

walkingupwards 04-30-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 998628)
chemical engineering degree could be useful for breaking bad style business, all you need is a caravan in the desert.

all the things OP mentioned do take risk and start up funds.

I like the idea of plumbing and electrics, in UK they often earn over £60k a year, and all they need is a college course, a qualification and then some marketing and feedback to get started...its not big money but it is not high risk.

You don't need a degree in chemical engineering to cook drugs! There are guides to do that all over the internet. I meant you need a degree in C.E to get into chemical-related industries.

I was asking about ideas for entrepreneurship and not to get into a 9-5 job :pop2: cut ain't nobody got time for that :juggle:

rsot 04-30-2019 11:08 PM

e-Book writing? web cam stuff?

oompaloompa 05-04-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 998208)
Seems like nobody wants to disclose ideas :-)

someone said ebay, thats the best I can think of without much start up costs.

if you have a sum of money to invest, then buying a business or properties.

if you have a good idea, you can get funding.....I never had any ideas so in awe of those that do invent stuff and make big money out of it.....

walkingupwards 05-04-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 999742)
someone said ebay, thats the best I can think of without much start up costs.

if you have a sum of money to invest, then buying a business or properties.

if you have a good idea, you can get funding.....I never had any ideas so in awe of those that do invent stuff and make big money out of it.....

funneling profits made off eBay and Amazon through real estate investments seems like the safest bet :violin:

Investing in real estate in the US is far more rewarding than in Germany though. I don't have money to invest yet, but will do in the future for sure. I think restaurants are a more viable option in my situation.

H4ck 05-06-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 998030)
So I was thinking the other day about ways to make big money and here are a few that popped up in my head :lol:

1. Real estate.

2. Starting an apparel brand.

3. Car dealerships.

4. Restaurant chains.

The thing about the above mentioned venues is that anyone could enter such businesses and may succeed going big, I have seen examples of people who went from 0 to millions doing real estate for example. Point is, you don't have to be science-savvy to make it in such fields, you need to be good at business as figuring out the technical side of an apparel business is feasible.

If you try to go into the chemical industry, you need to at least have a bachelor degree in chemical engineering (or anything similar to it), but if you want to go into real estate, you can read some books and watch some videos and that will jump-start you basically.

What other similar venues do you know of that don't require science-based knowledge as an entry-requirement?

all of that is complete garbage........

all the ideas you brought up are no good.....first it requires a significant amount of capital to even start in real estate, car dealerships and restaurant chains........

you need I would say 500k to 1M to start........

apparel brand is useless.....those are a dime a dozen............you got big players who are suffering right now......

H4ck 05-06-2019 09:31 PM

take it from me, a guy that makes 30 to 40k a month........in profit.....

if you want my advice.......

separate yourself from the rest of the people.......

the ones that truly shine are the ones that are incredibly creative........

have access to resources that the other 90 percent of people don't have and use it to your advantage......monopoly...

phaz0rz 05-07-2019 06:27 AM

shuddup jarsky.

ebaystealth1974 05-07-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H4ck (Post 1000332)
take it from me, a guy that makes 30 to 40k a month........in profit.....

if you want my advice.......

No, you don't.

No, we don't.

ebaystealth1974 05-07-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H4ck (Post 1000319)

all the ideas you brought up are no good.....first it requires a significant amount of capital to even start in real estate
you need I would say 500k to 1M to start........

Cheese us Christ! You're like that agent dude on here, just randomly making shiit up! :lol:

I don't think you're going to have a right answer for one single thing today lol

phaz0rz 05-07-2019 08:17 AM

Agreed. Nonsense from a cocky brainlet.

You can get into the real estate racket with $400 on a tax auction. Grow from there. Not very hard or expensive.

ebaystealth1974 05-07-2019 08:20 AM

Yup. My parents acquired a total of 30 rental properties throughout the 90s when I was growing up, and we sure as HELL didn't have half a million to get started.

H4ck 05-07-2019 11:01 AM

if you think I am wrong try running the numbers in front of me..............