eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Money Chat (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/)
-   -   Paypal to bitcoin to cash?! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-money-chat/126037-paypal-bitcoin-cash.html)

MrAnon 05-06-2019 10:36 AM

Paypal to bitcoin to cash?!

Ofc I am aware in this forum there are members who deal with stealth paypal for bitcoins,

I want to cash out my bitcoins if I was to buy any, and how do I cash out ice my PayPal money is transfered to bitcoin?!?

I was informed on coinbase, where you can use their card and cash out, but how do you get the bitcoins there from PayPal?!

phaz0rz 05-06-2019 11:45 AM

Re: Paypal to bitcoin to cash?!

When you buy BTC you give the seller your BTC wallet address so they know where to send the coin. If you're using Coinbase that would be your Coinbase BTC wallet address which can be found in your Coinbase account.

From there you can just sell the BTC for fiat currency and transfer it to your linked bank account.

MasStealth 05-06-2019 04:54 PM

You can sell or buy Bitcoins on localbitcoin.com
It's the best website where to sell and buy BTCs

rsot 05-06-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasStealth (Post 1000286)
You can sell or buy Bitcoins on localbitcoin.com
It's the best website where to sell and buy BTCs

But not affiliated or approved on this forum so do so at your own risk

MasStealth 05-06-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1000321)
But not affiliated or approved on this forum so do so at your own risk

The website is well known and secure enough but yes use it at your own risk

jas 05-06-2019 10:22 PM

Remember to factor in you will lose a percent of the money in commissions when you convert to bitcoin and when you convert to cash

topadog 05-07-2019 04:53 AM

i use localbitcoin

MrAnon 05-09-2019 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1000230)
When you buy BTC you give the seller your BTC wallet address so they know where to send the coin. If you're using Coinbase that would be your Coinbase BTC wallet address which can be found in your Coinbase account.

From there you can just sell the BTC for fiat currency and transfer it to your linked bank account.

Thank you very much, and it would not be an issue for me to earn as much as £3000 per month and do this process? (thinking of my long term)

MrAnon 05-09-2019 03:54 AM

Thank you for your replies everyone, it has helped me allot, and has opened many doors :)

phaz0rz 05-09-2019 06:32 AM

You'll probably have a hard time finding somebody who can supply you with that much BTC regularly. As long as you can find sellers here with that much BTC to sell, you're set.

localbitcoins will not be an option for cashing out stealth accounts since any sellers there are going to want ID selfies matching the name on the PP. I guess you could try sending phake docs to a LBC seller though.

rsot 05-09-2019 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrAnon (Post 1000932)
Thank you very much, and it would not be an issue for me to earn as much as £3000 per month and do this process? (thinking of my long term)

As phaz indicated, could be an issue to get a constant supply of btc for these amount of operations per month

MrAnon 05-15-2019 11:07 AM

[QUOTE=phaz0rz;1000954]You'll probably have a hard time finding somebody who can supply you with that much BTC regularly. As long as you can find sellers here with that much BTC to sell, you're set.

One last questions, and after this I think I will be okay, ofc when I regester with Coinbase I will have to put my own Legit details etc, and it won't be an issue if the account has over £1000 or so BTC transferred into it and taken out, in the long run?!

phaz0rz 05-15-2019 11:13 AM

Coinbase works similarly to PP in terms of applying trust scores to accounts.

I've been using CB for years and the way it works is simple. The clock starts ticking on your first BTC transaction. As your account ages and you process more and more BTC transactions, Coinbase will start having more "trust" in your account.

Until they start trusting your account they are hard to deal with because you're usually given ludicrously low buy and sell limits. There's never any limit on the amount of BTC you can receive but I assume you may run into problems if you try accepting £8000 as your first transaction.

For somebody like you who's wanting to use BTC purely to cash out, their withdrawal limits are going to be an obstacle for you to consider. They may limit you to £100 in withdrawals per week for the first couple of months, but the limit would eventually raise as long as you regularly use your CB account.

phaz0rz 05-15-2019 11:15 AM

It won't let me edit my post but I wanted to add that even with a £100/week withdrawal limit you'd still be able to get all of your money out.. it would just take a bit longer.

MrAnon 05-15-2019 11:21 AM

Thank you I understand. :en::clap::amen:

GalactikFighter 05-20-2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1002697)
Coinbase works similarly to PP in terms of applying trust scores to accounts.

I've been using CB for years and the way it works is simple. The clock starts ticking on your first BTC transaction. As your account ages and you process more and more BTC transactions, Coinbase will start having more "trust" in your account.

Until they start trusting your account they are hard to deal with because you're usually given ludicrously low buy and sell limits. There's never any limit on the amount of BTC you can receive but I assume you may run into problems if you try accepting £8000 as your first transaction.

For somebody like you who's wanting to use BTC purely to cash out, their withdrawal limits are going to be an obstacle for you to consider. They may limit you to £100 in withdrawals per week for the first couple of months, but the limit would eventually raise as long as you regularly use your CB account.

Hello,
1. Does the HMRC monitor the transactions from/to coinbase? With high amount I assume this may catch the eyes of the authorities if they monitor? Also the move from Stealth PayPal to coinbase wallet, will that me monitored? :uk:

2. Coinbase excepts directly from PayPal, with a stealth PayPal will this be a problem? Why buy BTC then have someone transfer it? :argue:

GalactikFighter 05-20-2019 09:58 AM

Also the move from Stealth PayPal to coinbase wallet, will that me monitored?:ranger:

phaz0rz 05-20-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalactikFighter (Post 1004175)
Also the move from Stealth PayPal to coinbase wallet, will that me monitored?:ranger:

What do you mean?

rsot 05-20-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Sure? Because Paypal monitors every transaction ...easily?

BigCJ 05-21-2019 06:33 AM

If you are carding then yes they can and will monitor your activity.

BTC is not as anon as people would think.

Sorry for being blunt, but thats where I see this going.

treyallover 05-28-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

You'll always hear different things from different people. Test for yourself and see.