Introducing myself, many business ideas, where to start? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 02-09-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Lightbulb Introducing myself, many business ideas, where to start?

Hello guys
it's LP here, nice to meet you and congratulation for the solid forum, I am reading it for a couple of days and it is full of valuable informations.

Anyway, as you can understand from the thread title, I am here because I have many business ideas but I don't know where to start from.

I have an ebay account with 150+ feedbacks, it's about 10 years old.

Then, lately, I had an expensive experience with Shopify as well (lost about 4k EUR on it), unfortunately I played with fire and I got couple of DMCA strike, after that I decided to quit.

However, I was talking about "business ideas", right?
There we go, I was about to start selling digital products, but before dive in this big ocean I would like to get all the information, because if I have to risk my personal account I want to do it for a reason ($$$), a good reason.

I see everyday tens of new listing with digital products tick out, often I start monitoring them and most of them get banned (?) very quickly.

The product I've mentioned are keys (for everything).

Is there any way to sell that kind of stuff without getting banned? Any suggestion?

Furthermore, about Shopify, I have a business idea for that as well, but to get that done I need a stealth account (paypal, shopify, bank account?), because I would like to do high risk dropshipping business (not scam, want to clarify).

As you can see I am a bit confused, what would you do in my position?

Thank you guys if you got until here Any word will be appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Introducing myself, many business ideas, where to start?

It's a dead-end and mostly illegal business idea. It's more of a get rich quick scheme than a business strategy. (selling IP which doesn't belong to you).

Churning and burning multiple accounts is really the only way. Aside from trying to do thing legally.. which probably isn't possible since these companies aren't looking for an eBay seller to be their authorized license code distributor.
Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
It's a dead-end and mostly illegal business idea. It's more of a get rich quick scheme than a business strategy. (selling IP which doesn't belong to you).

Churning and burning multiple accounts is really the only way. Aside from trying to do thing legally.. which probably isn't possible since these companies aren't looking for an eBay seller to be their authorized license code distributor.
Yes, of course you're right, that's why that kind of listings gets banned in less than a day.

But, what I am thinking is: is it worth it to do that? Because I see many similiar listings and people keep doing it, are they really getting those money afterall?

Last edited by LPTrade; 02-09-2021 at 08:51 AM.
Old 03-21-2021

Longevity: 17%

you can probably get away with doing this for a few weeks months, but doing your own e-commerce site would be a better option, using facebook ads and going from there. thats all the help i'm giving though :P
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdawg For This Useful Post:
LPTrade (03-21-2021)
Old 03-21-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdawg View Post
you can probably get away with doing this for a few weeks months, but doing your own e-commerce site would be a better option, using facebook ads and going from there. thats all the help i'm giving though :P
Thank you, yes of course an e-commerce would be a better option, I was in the game already but unfortunately it needs budget to run and I decided to quit. I am trying to find a good business to increase the budget that I'll invest into an e-commerce.

Any suggestion will be appreciated