Do you guys do any investing? - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Stock Market Traders > General Money Chat

General Money Chat Discuss other ways to make money online.

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Honestly stocks I wouldn't touch, or gold, or real estate.

If anyone does invest in Stocks then stick to an ETF and you'll do fine long term. Stay away from picking Individual Stocks.

I made Millions in Real Estate, but it's a new economy now, be careful. I've divested all my real estate investments.

Invest in a Stealth Book, if you are already making money and lost your account. If you make lets say $500 per month or $1500 per month with one account. Imagine having 10 of those! You can't go WRONG!

Yes, using Leverage and Scalability is the way to go.

If you want to drive a semi truck in the US or Canada. Save up money, buy your own truck cause as a driver you make $4 to $5k. Buy your own then you make $10 to $12k get more money get a 2nd truck hire someone, get a 3rd one, hire a 2nd person then a 3rd person for the one you are driving and sit home and relax. I use to own a trucking company in Canada. Was good. No matter what the economy is like in this world, trash, paper, everything comes on a truck no matter what. And if the economy was so bad people wouldn't buy my crap on ebay either! lol.

Owning a business with real employees and dealing with the Gov't regulations, insurance, taxes, lawsuits, etc... Suck

I've owned several successful businesses and made millions, but it was hell.

If you got $100k cash invest into diamonds, as stone you'll make $50k if you cut them you'll make $100k off of it.

That is what I've been doing. Investing in precious metals and diamonds. I also have the physical goods in case all hell breaks loose.

You need different amounts of money for every project! You just need the brains, and life exp. to see what is out there in this world. Starting a lawn business to cut grass doesn't take much but to get the customers is another thing plus keeping them! If you see a market that has over $3 billion dollars in Northern America guess what? It's got enough money for you to have some of it!

Don't buy a business that someone is selling unless they are dying or old. Spend time researching! Each business needs a set price to start and you got to know what you are doing. Have a business in a location is not the best either cause the areas change over the years. Buying a mcds would be the only thing I would buy in this world. Americans will never stop to EAT!

I disagree with this statement. 95% of all business owners are cluesless when it comes to "marketing their business." A great marketer like myself can exploit these businesses when properly marketed. I've taken businessess that did 20k a month in revenue to over 80k month in less than 90 days after I've implemented new marketing tactics, pricing strategies, and customer follow-up.

Stay away from stocks if you want to invest keep it in the bank at 1.25% savings account until you know what you want. Don't jump the gun and be so greedy to make a buck! Relax you are young. I've lost a lot in my life due to my family. I've been scammed cause they seen I was in need of help and yeah sucks when it's your own family. Best thing I can say is NO BUSINESS PARTNERS! UNLESS IT'S YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND! And that's all I can say too you!

With Divorce rates at 60% I would stay away from any spouse as a business partner. I've said it many times, "the worst Ship is a partnerShip." Do it alone and you can sleep at night.

If you want to make sales look at Coca Cola, their products are sold world wide. It sales for under $2.50 around the world. Women, Men, can both have it and any age as long as the kids are not too young. Sell products that are under $30. Most of this world is broke anyways and have low IQ so not everyone can start a business. If you got $30 in your pocket chances are you will spend it! People who live off of credit cards are a joke too me! I never had one in my life and don't plan on it! I buy with CASH! Someone who is selling a laptop out of 1,000 customers maybe only 50 will buy. And someone who is selling plates at $19.99 can have 300 customers. I would rather sell plates, then laptops cause plates if you don't sell them today, they won't expire in 5 years still good! Laptops you only got a month or 2 before getting rid of it and then you are out of money!

Be smart with your money! Know who too target! Know your business in and out with the market!

Yes, having a hungry crowd is key to success in any business. You must target the right message to the right crowd with the right media. This is where most businesses fail.

I've talked business too so many around the world. I did travel and live in a lot of countries.

I've traveled the Globe myself, many times. People are the same in Every country. Most people are followers, naive and stupid.

Most people are in debt and blinded by the gov and live 9 to 5 paycheck to paycheck and all think alike with a low IQ. If everyone had a high IQ in this world and owned a business, no one would work or make bread for you, or serve you at mcds! Only kids of the owners maybe!

Not everyone can be Chief, we need Indians.

My thing is this, if you don't have the money! DON'T BUY IT! WORK YOUR WAY TO EARN IT! Why put your self in debt and pay high % on something? It's very stupid! I would say give out loans as a credit card company start small. Work your way up, you guys are young! Know the system if they don't pay up how can you get anything back? Barrow money to people under $500 and if they don't pay take them to small claims court. I know some countries pay you 20% of what you barrow in case they don't pay up and the gov pays you back and then those people are in debt with that gov so any money they make with a check, the gov will take it out of them ASAP before it's even cashed!

It's a very messed up world we all live in but a very nice one if you know the ins and outs and tricks!

Yes, and it's getting worse, much worse. The world is full of Debt. Gov't debt, corporate debt, state debt, and consumer debt. It will soon come to an end when the EU blows up, the US realizes it can no longer have more Gov't employees than Private Sector Employess.

Good luck just research a lot don't give your money too anyone unless it's mcds or you are buying products to resell for your self.
Answers above in Red.

Last edited by Roscoe; 12-28-2012 at 12:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe For This Useful Post:
alnev (12-29-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-07-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Antiques, collectibles, silver, empty lots and looking at maybe some rentals some day.

I like my 1250.00 auction purchase December that returned 4500.00 in 2 1/2 weeks. And I even took most of Dec off to work on inventory, accounts and spend more time with family as I am a workaholic. Still have 400-500 worth of items from that lot left to sell.

Or my Fire King unopened box of dishes found at a thrift store for 29.99 that sold for 850.00.

This is why I wont invest in risky stock markets right now.

We also like real estate right now.

Corner lots on roads that traffic has increased for some reason.

Such as a corner lot on a back way to and from two very busy parts of town.

Nothing in between but a gas station. We bought a 3 acres across the road from the gas station hoping the traffic would start coming the "out the belt" way instead of coming down the busy main drag. Took a while.

Traffic went from 15,000 cars per day to 30,000 per day as soon as they paved the road and took the speed limit from 35 to 45.

Wendys builds on the other corner. Traffic started hitting 50k per day.

Property bought around Wendys and the gas station. Nothing happened for a long time as traffic increased and my corner was still dead.

Publix bought all the land around me, Once publix started clearing land I was approached as to how much I was asking for my small little lot, a local realtor who said I believe we have someone interested in your property if the price is right.

We decided to look at the other properties and what they sold it for and overpriced ours.

Few months later we were contacted by Kohls Dept store to see if we would sell our entire lot. Looked and they bought a couple acres behind us.

We sat a price on it, they said they would not pay that and sat some more. Next thing they come back with another offer a bit lower and we could not refuse.

Why we did not do this earlier is beyond me.

Right now we own another corner lot with a 1950s style wooden floor grocery store with apartment upstairs. Road is set to expand in 2015. If they take the road wider it will have to come to our side of the road. Attorney told us we need to get the store and apartment filled and the state would have to pay us as to the potential of our earnings over a period of time.

Property and nice property can be had in Florida right now. Nice towns, with pools, 4 bdrs etc. Record foreclosures in Florida.

If I had more time I would be out looking all the time.
Old 01-08-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Answers above in Red.
Yeah back in the day Real Estate was great, I went to school for it in 2000. Now it's dead, so watch it!

I don't deal with a business, employees, gov regulations, insurance, taxes or any of that! I stay away from all that crap now days!

I found myself a machine that cost $300,000 and within 1 year I will earn $750,000 so about $2,000 per day. My goal is to get $300,000 cash now and do this, no matter what the economy will be like in any parts of the world. I'll still make that money! And the machine is simple plug and play and watch it from time to time during the day!

Yikes you went from owning a lot and making millions to ebay now. I wonder what you sell on ebay or what you do or business talk would be great with you. I always enjoy people with a higher level then others.

Diamonds are good, no matter what the economy is like, someone will always buy and so will store owners! And new businesses around the world! Diamonds are a rip off, and biggest bs ever! But yet the jews control it! HA HA HA!

Diamonds go up each year by 2% so it's like having a savings account! I use to sell diamond bracelets 1CT I would get a nice price about $130 and retailed at like $1300, I was in Canada last week and the same bracelets going for $999 to $1300 now. Canada is way better to sell diamonds/gold due to being 30% hire then the USA! USA has a lot of competition that bracelet is worth $599 at the malls max $699! CANADA = better business for the market!

60%, think of the 40%!

I enjoy people who are followers, those idiots! Can't go wrong, and we need stupid people. Once I am in Canada I will get a normal 9 to 5 job to get losers to make believe that selling my products online will make them BEYOND RICH! lol. And bam $1,000 easily made! lol PER IDOIT! lol I'll target Tim Hortons 1st! lolllll Then mcds! Then BK! lol. So easy to manipulate people these days! But naw honestly I wouldn't do that, waste of time for $1k. I should for kicks! lol Still thinking about it!

Yes we need more Idiots/Indians around! Since we can't all be chief can I be VP of the chiefs? lol You being the millionaire and all!

USA is made to fall! They had their 15 minutes of fame in history after WW1!
Old 01-08-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Antiques, collectibles, silver, empty lots and looking at maybe some rentals some day.

I like my 1250.00 auction purchase December that returned 4500.00 in 2 1/2 weeks. And I even took most of Dec off to work on inventory, accounts and spend more time with family as I am a workaholic. Still have 400-500 worth of items from that lot left to sell.

Or my Fire King unopened box of dishes found at a thrift store for 29.99 that sold for 850.00.

This is why I wont invest in risky stock markets right now.

We also like real estate right now.

Corner lots on roads that traffic has increased for some reason.

Such as a corner lot on a back way to and from two very busy parts of town.

Nothing in between but a gas station. We bought a 3 acres across the road from the gas station hoping the traffic would start coming the "out the belt" way instead of coming down the busy main drag. Took a while.

Traffic went from 15,000 cars per day to 30,000 per day as soon as they paved the road and took the speed limit from 35 to 45.

Wendys builds on the other corner. Traffic started hitting 50k per day.

Property bought around Wendys and the gas station. Nothing happened for a long time as traffic increased and my corner was still dead.

Publix bought all the land around me, Once publix started clearing land I was approached as to how much I was asking for my small little lot, a local realtor who said I believe we have someone interested in your property if the price is right.

We decided to look at the other properties and what they sold it for and overpriced ours.

Few months later we were contacted by Kohls Dept store to see if we would sell our entire lot. Looked and they bought a couple acres behind us.

We sat a price on it, they said they would not pay that and sat some more. Next thing they come back with another offer a bit lower and we could not refuse.

Why we did not do this earlier is beyond me.

Right now we own another corner lot with a 1950s style wooden floor grocery store with apartment upstairs. Road is set to expand in 2015. If they take the road wider it will have to come to our side of the road. Attorney told us we need to get the store and apartment filled and the state would have to pay us as to the potential of our earnings over a period of time.

Property and nice property can be had in Florida right now. Nice towns, with pools, 4 bdrs etc. Record foreclosures in Florida.

If I had more time I would be out looking all the time.
Sounds like crap or bad luck man!

I went to real estate and I'll tell you this. MCDS! Has the best value on land around! They know where the traffic is and won't invest into any spot unless they see how much traffic is driven PER day! And once there is traffic they build it and those fatties will come and EAT IT ALL! Sorry lol. And once you see a mcds, then you start seeing other businesses popping up and around! I would of sold a part of the land and with $500k or $600k start my own mcds or fast food joint! You can't sell a store with that much traffic you need something to get everyones attention! BK, MCDs, Dollar store, selling food, etc. Something that anyone can buy under $5.

Just plan out to rob a bank man, I'm sure you got the brains just write down the plan and the rest of us on the forums will let you know what we think or if you missed anything lolllllllll
Old 01-08-2013

Quote:
Yeah back in the day Real Estate was great, I went to school for it in 2000. Now it's dead, so watch it!

I don't deal with a business, employees, gov regulations, insurance, taxes or any of that! I stay away from all that crap now days!

I found myself a machine that cost $300,000 and within 1 year I will earn $750,000 so about $2,000 per day. My goal is to get $300,000 cash now and do this, no matter what the economy will be like in any parts of the world. I'll still make that money! And the machine is simple plug and play and watch it from time to time during the day!

Yikes you went from owning a lot and making millions to ebay now. I wonder what you sell on ebay or what you do or business talk would be great with you. I always enjoy people with a higher level then others.

Diamonds are good, no matter what the economy is like, someone will always buy and so will store owners! And new businesses around the world! Diamonds are a rip off, and biggest bs ever! But yet the jews control it! HA HA HA!

Diamonds go up each year by 2% so it's like having a savings account! I use to sell diamond bracelets 1CT I would get a nice price about $130 and retailed at like $1300, I was in Canada last week and the same bracelets going for $999 to $1300 now. Canada is way better to sell diamonds/gold due to being 30% hire then the USA! USA has a lot of competition that bracelet is worth $599 at the malls max $699! CANADA = better business for the market!

60%, think of the 40%!

I enjoy people who are followers, those idiots! Can't go wrong, and we need stupid people. Once I am in Canada I will get a normal 9 to 5 job to get losers to make believe that selling my products online will make them BEYOND RICH! lol. And bam $1,000 easily made! lol PER IDOIT! lol I'll target Tim Hortons 1st! lolllll Then mcds! Then BK! lol. So easy to manipulate people these days! But naw honestly I wouldn't do that, waste of time for $1k. I should for kicks! lol Still thinking about it!

Yes we need more Idiots/Indians around! Since we can't all be chief can I be VP of the chiefs? lol You being the millionaire and all!

USA is made to fall! They had their 15 minutes of fame in history after WW1!
I don't Ebay, only visited the site once looking for a Classic Amercan Muscle Car. I do Information Type Products.

I sell a lot of "How To" courses on Marketing your Business. 99% of business owners are clueless on how to run a business. They spend all their time working IN their business rather than ON their business.

Real Estate is always good, no such thing as a bad time. You can prosper in good times and bad as long as you know what the heck your doing. My brother is a Realtor and only knew how to SELL houses. When the bad times hit he took a dive. I told him to "think outside the box."

I taught him about the Short Sale market and now he is doing better than when he was selling during the Golden Years of 2004-2007.

Jews are smart people who know how to make money. Anything they're into I'm following in their footsteps.

US has gone bust, it's just that the lemmings don't know it yet. The Great One keeps telling everyone that we are #1 and will prosper forever. The next 7 years will see the US collapse.

Rome failed, England Failed, US failed, now China will rule the 21st Century.

I'd like to hear more about your (Money) Machine!

Is this a Brick & Mortar type operation or a Process like Media Buys on the Internet?

Last edited by Roscoe; 01-08-2013 at 05:02 AM.
Old 01-08-2013

Quote:

I went to real estate and I'll tell you this. MCDS! Has the best value on land around! They know where the traffic is and won't invest into any spot unless they see how much traffic is driven PER day! And once there is traffic they build it and those fatties will come and EAT IT ALL! Sorry lol. And once you see a mcds, then you start seeing other businesses popping up and around! I would of sold a part of the land and with $500k or $600k start my own mcds or fast food joint! You can't sell a store with that much traffic you need something to get everyones attention! BK, MCDs, Dollar store, selling food, etc. Something that anyone can buy under $5.

Just plan out to rob a bank man, I'm sure you got the brains just write down the plan and the rest of us on the forums will let you know what we think or if you missed anything lolllllllll
Anywhere you find a McDonalds you will always find a Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC, etc...

Why? Because these establishments know that McD knows their market. Every town has a "restaraunt row" of fast food places.

Try and find a Micky D's with no other fast food joints around.
Old 01-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

lolllllllll
Sandy is a LADY

Closed Thread