Merchant Inc Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 11-25-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Merchant Inc Question

Hello all,

This is my first post on the board. Ive done a lot of reading on here and wanted to make sure I didnt ask a boneheaded noob question, so please be nice.

Ive been trying to find out information on Merchant Inc as an alternative to PayPal for stealthing. But I cant seem to find much info about it and the little bit I have found is really dated (2 years or older). Maybe someone on here can help me out?

The service sounds really good, and without many options for remaining legal this sounds like a great way to get past the whole 200/$20k thing that PayPal makes you register a SSN for. But I was wondering, if my name & address is legal with my bank & Merchant Inc, how do I then get approved by Ebay to use the service without divulging this information to them? I can fudge my name and use a variation (probably my first initial and my full middle name), but my mailing address would still be the one associated with my suspended Ebay account. How have some of you worked around this?

I know that many MANY people have posted questions about how to get past PayPal's SSN check, and the responses range from "use multiple accounts" to "we're not a tax advice forum". So I dont want to piss anyone off by treading on this topic. But I sell a lot of small items, typically doing 200-400 transactions in a month. So Id need probably 2 dozen PayPal accounts to circumvent the SSN thing, and even then Im sure Id get limited. Going with a Merchant service sounds like the solution, but I just dont know if I could remain stealth on Ebay while using the real info with the Merchant account.

Any advice would be appreciated. If Im on the wrong track, then Im open to suggestions. This board is great wealth of information and I hope someone out there can help me out.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!