[Guide] How to add NEW PP to an eBay account with limited PP - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 04-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: [Guide] How to add NEW PP to an eBay account with limited PP

I take this a step further, with old e.bay accounts that went down but the pay.pal is still good. I just want to say, where there is a will there is a way to sneak stuff by both of these guys.

I have top rated plus seller stores who lost their main p.aypal years ago, running fine still. I also have eba.y accounts who lost their pay.pal, and are using OTHER previously suspended eb.ay accounts GOOD pay.pal accounts. It's risky, but i've had great success, i am not going to throw away a perfectly good eb.ay OR pay.pal account if i can help it~
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 81%

Yes I have loads of Paypals who's Ebays have been suspended, work like any other paypal for me
Old 04-14-2018

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Yes I have loads of Paypals who's Ebays have been suspended, work like any other paypal for me
Got 2 been up for 6-7 weeks now
Old 04-22-2018

Longevity: 39%

Guys but what if paypal linked to ebay not suspended, fine but I jsut don't want to exceed some thresholds there and I add different pp to LISTINGS to receive payments? Ive done it before accidently, repricer's settings was messed up. And it was fine. But I see some people get linked :(
I always thought it is safe because there are even whole companies and 3rd pary services who receive payment for you
Old 04-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubleHD View Post
Guys but what if paypal linked to ebay not suspended, fine but I jsut don't want to exceed some thresholds there and I add different pp to LISTINGS to receive payments? Ive done it before accidently, repricer's settings was messed up. And it was fine. But I see some people get linked :(
I always thought it is safe because there are even whole companies and 3rd pary services who receive payment for you
People do get linked by what you are trying to do - it is NOT safe in general since PP can see that you are trying to exceed limits.

It might work for a while but in long run, you could get at ANY time....never know 100%
Old 04-23-2018

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
People do get linked by what you are trying to do - it is NOT safe in general since PP can see that you are trying to exceed limits.

It might work for a while but in long run, you could get at ANY time....never know 100%
well, I know people do it. ANd you know there are situations when you have to try. Even if it is not 100% safe. Because for example if you have good old paypal but no ebay for it. What to do with it? Not use? I think it is a relatively high chance to not get caught. But of course you can't compare it with proper stealth account. But deciding about using or not using it depends on context.
Old 07-31-2018

Longevity: 65%

I don't get what is the wrong if you use this method and got suspended even after few weeks, when you you have nothing to loose as not offering PP for paying method basically means loosing 80-90% of potential buyers on ebay. I haven't tried to add new PP on any EB account so far, thinking there is 0 chance that will work, but I will do from now on.
Thanks for the unselfish people here and to the Aspkin for making my life better
Old 07-31-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by intersale09 View Post
I don't get what is the wrong if you use this method and got suspended even after few weeks, when you you have nothing to loose as not offering PP for paying method basically means loosing 80-90% of potential buyers on ebay. I haven't tried to add new PP on any EB account so far, thinking there is 0 chance that will work, but I will do from now on.
Thanks for the unselfish people here and to the Aspkin for making my life better
The post is that longetivity is not expected but if you can handle potentially PP limitations and waiting on money, sure go for it - but make backups and have those going stealth-fresh
Old 09-08-2018

Longevity: 33%

I just want know
#1if the Canada PP will be ask the Tax Number same as the Us paypal ? if not ,why not add the Canada PP to the US Ebay ?
#2:If the Old paypal was limited ,and how it can be print the shipping lable through the Ebay to the USPS ?
Thanks
Old 10-16-2018

Longevity: 31%

I've done this many times, I have placed other accounts from paypal to my listings, I am surprised to see the care that you have with your accounts, I on the other hand have a total disaster with Ebay, my paypal accounts don't even agree on names that I placed in the ebay account. I've never been suspended, the truth I do not understand that I see here suspended them for each minimum thing... I am entering anxious, I have long making any amount of crazy with ebay y paypal, the only thing I have not done is published any product brand or illegal or anything like that. This will be the reason why I have never suspended... I will begin to be more cautious after reading all this forum

Last edited by M_Little; 10-16-2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-16-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,546 Times in 2,199 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%

I suggest you open a new thread with questions, Little.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
M_Little (10-22-2018)
Old 10-26-2018

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Make sure the name on the new paypal account shares the last name as the ebay account - not the first name.
This is the only part I don't understand.

1. Create a PP account and, for that new PP account, use the last name that is already on the Eby account (but NOT the first name)?

...or...

2. Create or buy a clean PP account, then change the last name that's on the Eby account to the last name that's on the new, good PP account?
Old 01-16-2019

Longevity: 62%

Why change the last name on the Ebay account, but not the first name?
Old 12-04-2019

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 40%

Bump

Does this still work in 2019 ?

I'm trying to establish more stealths but could do with adding a paypal to a good ebay with repeat buyers that I don't want to lose.

My only question is should it work indefinitely, what about the £2000 EU document check ? no doubt it will fail at that stage right ?
Old 01-06-2020

Longevity: 35%

Is this still a viable method guys adding new verified paypal to established ebay account where the original paypal was limited.
Old 01-06-2020

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgroup View Post
Is this still a viable method guys adding new verified paypal to established ebay account where the original paypal was limited.
It worked for me but I can't seem to pass the 2.5k EU limit selling fast with this method, although the ebay is fine.

I have aggressively changed account details practically inviting a suspension but ebay haven't bothered doing anything at all ...

Paypal just lock the account permanently at the 2.5k eu check. Been through 3 paypal accounts now and they haven't passed the eu doc check. Ebay is still fine.

Best method is still starting a fresh ebay and paypal and taking your time with it ... 6+ months to be safe before you reach the EU limit.