how to run multiples on same computer - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: how to run multiples on same computer

Just going back up the thread a little to Sax4's post about portable browsers - is it really that easy to have multiple eBay accounts in one user account?

I have hundreds of accounts lying in wait in various stages of development. I have always have 10 current sellers, 20 lying in wait for if/when my 10 first-teamers go down that have completed all verification and have one or two household items listed that won't sell because they're priced too high, 30 that are used to bid, watch, ask questions, make lowball offers on big ticket items etc before they get verified and then 150+ that are just an eBay account, PayPal account and gmail account.

My problem is that if I have 60 user accounts on my computer, it hangs on sign in or start up and will do so multiple times. Could I, using vmware, virtual box or portable browsers, use one user account and save me the hassle? I like to check in on them, build up a cookie profile, get a couple of feedbacks rather than jump straight in at verification stage without building up months of cookie-work - basically pretend I'm a real person.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

PS. I use a 3G/4G dongle, OP.

Highly recommend Huawei E3131, I have a few and buy sims from eBay. I buy a few different networks to mix it up a bit. I use a spreadsheet to track the IP address (I use conditional formatting to show a duplicated IP address as red and a unique one as green - think the idea came from JamesNorth101 originally, years ago. My homepage on every account is IPBurger.com, just copy it into my spreadsheet. If it turns green, go ahead. If it turns red, remove the dongle and replace with another. Because they are powered by the computer, as soon as they are removed, they lose their connection and have to get a new one with a new IP every time they are plugged in.
Old 08-10-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peghmeypong View Post
Just going back up the thread a little to Sax4's post about portable browsers - is it really that easy to have multiple eBay accounts in one user account?

I have hundreds of accounts lying in wait in various stages of development. I have always have 10 current sellers, 20 lying in wait for if/when my 10 first-teamers go down that have completed all verification and have one or two household items listed that won't sell because they're priced too high, 30 that are used to bid, watch, ask questions, make lowball offers on big ticket items etc before they get verified and then 150+ that are just an eBay account, PayPal account and gmail account.

My problem is that if I have 60 user accounts on my computer, it hangs on sign in or start up and will do so multiple times. Could I, using vmware, virtual box or portable browsers, use one user account and save me the hassle? I like to check in on them, build up a cookie profile, get a couple of feedbacks rather than jump straight in at verification stage without building up months of cookie-work - basically pretend I'm a real person.
vmware + portable browsers would be perfect for that, and as you have several dongles, you will be able to manage multiple accounts at the same time. Also, if you need to export some of your accounts to another computer, it's really easy
The Following User Says Thank You to TOOKNAPA For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
vmware + portable browsers would be perfect for that, and as you have several dongles, you will be able to manage multiple accounts at the same time. Also, if you need to export some of your accounts to another computer, it's really easy
OK. That's great to know. Thanks. Need to do some homework. Exporting accounts and maintaining cookies would be incredibly valuable.

I know what VMware is. Just. It's not my area of expertise (yet). Do I need one virtual machine per account? In fact, does anyone know of a good tutorial?

SO MANY QUESTIONS
Old 08-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

Come on guys, you are seriously recommending VMware and 24vr for the new stealthier? They need to learn the old school way before they dive into that stuff.

1 pc, separate user name per account, IP log when switching accounts, piece of cake.
sax4 (08-13-2016)
Old 08-10-2016

Quote:
OK. That's great to know. Thanks. Need to do some homework. Exporting accounts and maintaining cookies would be incredibly valuable.

I know what VMware is. Just. It's not my area of expertise (yet). Do I need one virtual machine per account? In fact, does anyone know of a good tutorial?

SO MANY QUESTIONS
vmware is easier to use than many people say or think. If you know how to instal Windows on a computer, then, you are ready to use vmware

Yes, 1 vm for each account, and you can maintain cookies and differents browser fingerprint for each accounts
Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

From what I've read, I understand that I only need one portable browser for one stealth rather than a whole virtual machine. Can anyone confirm or deny? Can I just have a folder with the stealth name and the portable browser inside?
Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

Further, can I have multiple installations of the same portable browser in the same place? For example on USB drive, have 10 or 20?
Old 08-10-2016

Quote:
From what I've read, I understand that I only need one portable browser for one stealth rather than a whole virtual machine. Can anyone confirm or deny? Can I just have a folder with the stealth name and the portable browser inside?
yes, i can confirm, there was a thread few days ago with everything clearly explained
Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
Come on guys, you are seriously recommending VMware and 24vr for the new stealthier? They need to learn the old school way before they dive into that stuff.

1 pc, separate user name per account, IP log when switching accounts, piece of cake.
Personally, I think it's fairer to give all the options and allow personal choice over withholding options. Allow people to make their own decisions.
Old 08-10-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
yes, i can confirm, there was a thread few days ago with everything clearly explained
Perfect. Thank you so much, I'll search it out.
Old 08-10-2016

Longevity: 45%

I think you should purchase the book.... The way your doing it is going to take forever and you'll more than likely mess up...

Its the best $20 ive spent in my entire life...
Old 08-11-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin100 View Post
I think you should purchase the book.... The way your doing it is going to take forever and you'll more than likely mess up...

Its the best $20 ive spent in my entire life...
Hi, please an you clarify what will take forever? Thanks.
Old 08-12-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Create a new folder on your computer for the new stealth account, then download chrome portable or firefox portable into that folder. You can administer your new Stealth account from that folder.

IP address shouldn't be an issue, many mobile providers offer dyanmic IP addresses so you can have as many as you want
At present, I have one user account per account but I'm looking at moving them all onto portable browsers as of early next week. My current method is to use a spreadsheet to track IPs, that is on a google sheet which is shared with all stealth emails so opens in each user account.

Can I have the spreadhsheet open and copy and paste information into portable browsers from my desktop safely?

Will I have to have one open at a time and change IP every time i change account (as I do now, I use mobile broadband).

How much space does each portable browser take up? If I have a large pen drive could I plonk a few on there that I may need if I go away?

Thanks in advance
Old 08-12-2016

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
At present, I have one user account per account but I'm looking at moving them all onto portable browsers as of early next week. My current method is to use a spreadsheet to track IPs, that is on a google sheet which is shared with all stealth emails so opens in each user account.

Can I have the spreadhsheet open and copy and paste information into portable browsers from my desktop safely?

Will I have to have one open at a time and change IP every time i change account (as I do now, I use mobile broadband).

How much space does each portable browser take up? If I have a large pen drive could I plonk a few on there that I may need if I go away?

Thanks in advance
Depends on the browser and addons/plugins etc. FF is about 90-200mb per portable and chrome can get up to a couple gigs if you let it.
The Following User Says Thank You to tingv001 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016
peghmeypong

FF it is then. 60~GB/ 200MB should give me room for plenty of accounts.

Cheers. I have answered my IP question myself.

Anyone shed any light on potential danger of 'leakage' etc if I'm copying and pasting stuff in and out of portable browsers to a spreadsheet on the desktop?
Old 08-12-2016

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
FF it is then. 60~GB/ 200MB should give me room for plenty of accounts.

Cheers. I have answered my IP question myself.

Anyone shed any light on potential danger of 'leakage' etc if I'm copying and pasting stuff in and out of portable browsers to a spreadsheet on the desktop?
If by leakage you mean can the browser/ebay/pp sniff the data being copied and pasted then none.
Old 08-13-2016
peghmeypong

OK. Sees like the way to go for me.

At present I have about 100 'homeless' accounts. I sporadically create an account, click a load of links within eBay, lowball offers, 99p bids on big ticket items, ask questions but then the cookies are lost when I delete the account again to stop them all slowing my computer down.

Can I share the cookies with a proper Firefox installation on a user account too?
Old 08-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
OK. Sees like the way to go for me.

At present I have about 100 'homeless' accounts. I sporadically create an account, click a load of links within eBay, lowball offers, 99p bids on big ticket items, ask questions but then the cookies are lost when I delete the account again to stop them all slowing my computer down.

Can I share the cookies with a proper Firefox installation on a user account too?
Why would you want to share the cookies, lol....the whole purpose of stealth is NOT to share cookies!

Every Stealth Account should have it's own set of cookies, no butts!
Old 08-13-2016
peghmeypong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Why would you want to share the cookies, lol....the whole purpose of stealth is NOT to share cookies!

Every Stealth Account should have it's own set of cookies, no butts!
Hello.

Yes.

I would like to share the cookies between a Firefox portable browser run from a pen drive with a Firefox normal browser in a user account, both of which are in the same stealth name, therefore having two places from which to access one account, both with months of cookies.

I would not like to share cookies between stealth accounts.

Thanks.
Old 08-13-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 81%

I use Firefox for UK, USA, Australia accounts and Chrome for the rest. The reason being is that Firefox doesn't have a translator anywhere as good as Google Translate
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016

Longevity: 59%

Hello friend! Sorry in advanced if this is a wrong platform/forum to ask this question about Amazon. Let say I run multiple stealth Amazon account under one (1) MAC address with diff. multiple IPs/user, can Amazon link me? Your ans. will be highly appreciated. Please keep in mind 1 Laptop-1 MAC address but diff. multiple IPs with diff. user account. Thanks
Edit/Delete Message