Bonanzle Member and Listing counts - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 06-12-2009
Vicvelcro

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%

Overall, I agree with you. That was my outlook for Bonanzle too. Not bad at all right now, and huge potential as it develops. Personally, I'm there and been there for a while, but not investing any significant effort yet. Spread too thin on too many projects. But I do have a clipboard with handwritten notes and observations for when I do have the time to spend on developing my presence there.

Did you see the option for setting up an actual promo? Can't remember what they call it. But it's like you feature your store for hours. You can offer free items to draw people in while the promo is happening, just for the exposure.

When I have my store built and stocked, I plan to run one. Likely in the fall just before school starts back up. A very targeted promotion for a specific type of goods. I expect now that it will go well when I run with it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-12-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

yeah I put about 50 of my regular items on and let it go. Not paying attention to inventory at this point hoping I don't screw up and get caught short but at this point I cannot see holding any back specifically for it. wont be listing any one offs right now anyway.

totally missed the promo thing. have to go check that out.
Old 06-12-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Ok, went there, found it.

When you log in, click the sell tab. From there, click the create a bonanza tab.

Cut and Paste hint right from the site:

What’s a Bonanza?

It's a quick sale where everyone on the site is directed to your booth for a couple hours to get your stuff gone. Pick a day, start time, and duration below. Choose the items from your booth that you most want to include in the sale. Pick a discount price for those items. Then show up at your booth at the time you declared and behold the magic.

end cut and paste.

For more info, click here.

Enjoy.
Old 06-13-2009

Longevity: 98%

You can only have a bonanza once a month so people don't abuse it. Though I imagine someone could artificially inflate their prices and then have a bonanza.
Old 07-21-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

Haven't updated this in a while and noticed the numbers have jumped quite a bit.

New counts are:
2,162,423 listings
79432 users
Old 11-28-2009

Longevity: 83%

The one great thing about Bonanzle is that once you list your stuff, that's it. You can update it, take it down...keep it there foooooreeeeever..until it sells, without having to worry about fees, etc. It NEVER expires (well unless it sells). They ONLY collect fees when something sells. And their fees are sooooo teensy tiny. I just started listing a few things on there. I have a ways to go. I know this website is what we have ALL been looking for...now it just needs more traffic. It's growing pretty fast..but it will still take a bit of time to start catching up.

Also..,why is it that anyone who is enthusiastic about this site is a stock holder or spammer? Jesus ..aren't we all here because eBay screwed us over? If we would put as much effort into channeling to a new site, as we did with getting back on eBay, maybe that might help eBay sloooowlllly fall.

You don't have to be a stockholder to be enthusiastic about another website that may make eBay start thinking twice about screwing over their customers..unless they wanna go down the drain. eBay desperately needs some healthy competition. I never thought they'd get so out of control. It's crazy to think how much power they have over some of us. Sad too :(.

I'm just hoping I can save up as much money as possible..I don't care if it's 60k and they suspend me and I can never go back on again...anything to give me a boost.