eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   POSHMARK stealth PLEASE help if possible (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/120954-poshmark-stealth-please-help-if-possible.html)

Kobaltbleu 10-17-2018 04:06 PM

POSHMARK stealth PLEASE help if possible

Hello!
I have been researching and reading here for about a week and need advice. poshmark is a shopping site and you are only allowed one account. i had two registered and they have frozen my account. since then i deleted the other and promised not to have another yada yada but it takes them forever to reply and i don't even know of they will reinstate me. i use it daily to buy and flip items this is killing my business.

how do they link accounts? i have tried vanilla too when i use my regular PP they asked for ID then froze it so waiting for their replies is taking over a week a they hav NO live help its not going to do me any good to try to make a new one until i know how they are flagging me and linking me.

i have VPN, post office box and am willing to get a VCC here and start a new PP if thats what i need to do my mac addy on iPhone must be how they have soft banned me as i can create a new account on other devices but when i link addy and PP i am stopped again

i buy and sell UGG boots nothing shady and just am so frustrated and hope someone will reply i started a thread last week and have just been reading since then. I'm not very tech savvy so that has been a challenge for me as well any help is greatly appreciated.

Kobalt

MM78 10-17-2018 06:15 PM

Re: POSHMARK stealth PLEASE help if possible

So are you opening different Poshmarks with completely new Information, new IP, and so on?

byte 10-19-2018 07:39 AM

Could you elaborate on your setup?
How did you create the first account compared to the second?

Kobaltbleu 10-22-2018 07:30 AM

Thank you for the replies! I was seeing if there was anyone who uses it who would comment so I could add to the post.
I have tried diff IP, address, vanilla payment and my device seems like it is the issue as I cannot sign in or use any from it. My daughter in law has an account I can use hers from my iPad but not phone and her address is in another state.
I can create a new account from another device thru website (not app) but when I add payment (all of my cards are tied to one billing addy) or even a variation of address They freeze it.
Someone said they ban the MAC address.
I am not wanting to cart two phones around.
Using these seems to be what causes me to be flagged:
My address
Payment method billing addy
Any PayPal or payment method I have used on the site
My device.
If I left anything out I will add upon replying. Thank you all again for helping me.
I really combed this site for a week and have learned a lot but just don’t know what pertains to Poshmark.

Kobaltbleu 10-22-2018 07:38 AM

I have two eBay accounts with over 5000 perfect FB for 13 years I really have never had any issues with banning or the sort. I’m not the best at this sort of things and have been learning as I go here with VPN (got that thanks to your advice) and the PO Box
Poshmark is horrible...no email or warning just lock your account and it takes days to get anyone to help or fix the situation.
They reinstated it and the same day it did the same. They asked me for a screen shot of the error this morning which means another three days for reply.
Even IF they reinstate it I want to have a backup.
Thank you again for taking time for me.

MM78 10-22-2018 09:52 AM

1. Stop using multiple accounts on 1 phone
2. Use Vanilla Visa Gift Card
3. New Checking Account
4. Google Voice works fine
5. Poshmark does not ban by MAC, nor does PayPal, Amazon, and so on

6. Poshmark requires the app to be used at least once when trying to list an item on their website, here is how to fix that.
A)I suggest you get NOX Android Emulator.
B)Make as many users as you need (1 per Poshmark account).
C)Install Poshmark on each user account
D) When you try to list your item on the website, login into your poshmark app via Nox
Once Poshmark see's you login, you can now list on the website.

Kobaltbleu 10-22-2018 09:40 PM

thank You everyone. Thank you MM for this detailed info. Do I need to Aoply step 6 for buying only? I don’t sell, Only purchase and flip.
Thank you again. This is exactly what I was searching for.

MM78 10-22-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobaltbleu (Post 951826)
thank You everyone. Thank you MM for this detailed info. Do I need to Aoply step 6 for buying only? I don’t sell, Only purchase and flip.
Thank you again. This is exactly what I was searching for.

Step 6 is only for selling, buying won't require step 6.

unkown5454 10-23-2018 02:36 AM

no ste.alth guide and 0% longevity...explains all

you do too much for these people MM78

MM78 10-23-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 951856)
no ste.alth guide and 0% longevity...explains all

you do too much for these people MM78

Well, I haven't helped much in the ebay areas....figured id help someone on the poshmark side.

TOOKNAPA 10-23-2018 02:54 PM

I just wonder why people could be banned form buying on poshmark ...

MM78 10-23-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA (Post 951997)
I just wonder why people could be banned form buying on poshmark ...

Too many returns? I don't know either really.

unkown5454 10-24-2018 04:14 AM

OP claims to be buying and selling a highly risky product so obvious why they have problems. tons of people get shut down for what he/she is selling

MM78 10-24-2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 952117)
OP claims to be buying and selling a highly risky product so obvious why they have problems. tons of people get shut down for what he/she is selling

That's true, maybe they are doing too many returns?

Kobaltbleu 10-25-2018 02:47 PM

Wow. Unknown....I don’t sell. In fact I only buy ugg and sore boots. I am not a shady seller and researched here weeks before posting and was excited to find a nice group who I could learn from. Too bad others have jaded your perception of how it feels to help a fellow human. Really sad it’s how you see the world.
Got straighten out today MM as stated it was for “multiple accounts” meaning my daughter in law and I had my PayPal linked to hers and my accounts. THAT is the nefarious activity I was in involved in.
Thank you for the help to all who took the time.

Kobaltbleu 10-25-2018 02:55 PM

Also I purchased the amazon ghost but didn’t know what pertained to Poshmark.
Again thank you to those who helped me. I buy in there and flip on eBay and it’s how I pay my bills as military pay sucks. Their customer service is maybe 6 thirteen year olds in a cubicle. It’s not the best site but it provides me a partial living to be down in fall season now busiest time was killing me.
Anyway they fixed the issue and If there is ever a time I need help again I thank you MM. maybe I’ll see you on poshmark ��

unkown5454 10-26-2018 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobaltbleu (Post 950618)

i buy and sell UGG boots nothing shady

:cheer: :cheer:

newstart123 10-26-2018 03:26 AM

offtoppic - i have never sell on poshmark - do you think it is very good way to realise production? Never thought that poshmark is good place :O thank you for answers

Kobaltbleu 10-26-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricha (Post 952676)
offtoppic - i have never sell on poshmark - do you think it is very good way to realise production? Never thought that poshmark is good place :O thank you for answers

There is a method to their madness if you sell there. Is knowledgeable in that subject.
I think it’s a great site to pick up great items but I’d not want to sell it’s a lot of work and sharing your listings. I have been using them for about 8 years and never any issues. You should give it a shot!
Just be aware there is no live CS and it takes days for them to reply.

xenix 10-28-2018 11:34 PM

Interesting thread bookmarked it ,thanks MM78 for your help

kimiraiseup 10-30-2018 03:44 PM

Do Poshmark and Mercari link accounts by bank account?

MM78 10-30-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimiraiseup (Post 953846)
Do Poshmark and Mercari link accounts by bank account?

As of right now, that's unknown. You would literally have to test it out yourself.