eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   Mercari stealth acc with android emulator (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/129148-mercari-stealth-acc-android-emulator.html)

hongalonga 08-24-2019 12:44 AM

Mercari stealth acc with android emulator

Just curious whether anyone is successfully using Mercari on any of the windows android emulators currently.

The mercari app has severe issues for me when attempting to create a listing. By now i've probably tried creating upwards of 30 different listing using different accounts, IPs, computers, phone #'s, and emulators. Every single time i'm able to complete the first half of the form, however always when i'm about halfway through filling out the form(item condition, zip code, price,etc...). The app will crash and take me back to the main Mercari page. It gives me the message "Unfortunately, Mercari has stopped".

What i've tried:

- MEMU play emulator and BlueStacks emulator
- enabling CPU virtualization in BIOS
- Changing emulator render mode, resolution, and tablet mode/phone mode
-As I stated above i've tried this on two different computers, both with two different emulators, and different accounts with multiple IPs
- I've tried both version 6.4.3 and 6.3.3 (Any other version I tried was too old and wouldn't work)
-I also thought the VPN might be interfering, but it doesn't work with it off either.

I'm at a loss as to what is causing this so any help would be appreciated.

rey1984 10-24-2019 07:57 AM

Re: Mercari stealth acc with android emulator

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongalonga (Post 1029175)
Just curious whether anyone is successfully using Mercari on any of the windows android emulators currently.

The mercari app has severe issues for me when attempting to create a listing. By now i've probably tried creating upwards of 30 different listing using different accounts, IPs, computers, phone #'s, and emulators. Every single time i'm able to complete the first half of the form, however always when i'm about halfway through filling out the form(item condition, zip code, price,etc...). The app will crash and take me back to the main Mercari page. It gives me the message "Unfortunately, Mercari has stopped".

What i've tried:

- MEMU play emulator and BlueStacks emulator
- enabling CPU virtualization in BIOS
- Changing emulator render mode, resolution, and tablet mode/phone mode
-As I stated above i've tried this on two different computers, both with two different emulators, and different accounts with multiple IPs
- I've tried both version 6.4.3 and 6.3.3 (Any other version I tried was too old and wouldn't work)
-I also thought the VPN might be interfering, but it doesn't work with it off either.

I'm at a loss as to what is causing this so any help would be appreciated.

A question like you ask to have multiple accounts, with the address and with the credit card they ask to start selling