eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   General Platform Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/)
-   -   How to get back on Bonanza? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/general-platform-discussions/129286-how-get-back-bonanza.html)

snailworld 08-28-2019 04:54 PM

How to get back on Bonanza?

As most of you know, you need a card that accepts reoccurring payments to be used on Bonanza. That throws tons of verification options out the window. I've given up on it for the longest time. I get a sale every so often on eCrater, but it's not the same. The site layout and traffic was far superior on Bonanza. For every time I tried, within 24 hours of account creation (when they review a new booth), I would be banned due to linked accounts. I will be using IPBurger the next time I do this. But the complication now lies within an identity. If I cannot attach anything with my name or address, how am I supposed to get my account up and running smoothly? A Prepaid VCC wont work. Entropay doesn't work. What are my options? Still willing to buy an account if someone is willing to do it for me... If I use a false identity, surely PayPal will catch on and possibly hold my funds indefinitely, and I don't want to deal with that headache. Would really appreciate some help, from anyone at this point, thanks.

siashay 08-30-2019 05:33 PM

Re: How to get back on Bonanza?

I’m in the same boat. I bought the eBay stealth book like 15 years ago and literally have stealth eBay accounts that are 15 yrs old thx to aspkin.

One time I even lost a papal account with some Ching in it and keep checking black market to see if it would get hacked sure as **** it did. I bought it for $40 and unloaded it with the cc that was on file on that account figuring if anything I would say I just logged in and it wasn’t blocked so I took my money so it looked like their mistake not mine. Not that my person info was on it anyway but it was like paying a hacker $40 to block PayPal long enough to get my money back.
So with that said I’m a vet n pretty stealthy I have stealth eBay n Etsy but this bonanza is a lil B*itch. It’s got me twice this week before u even Starr n I can’t figute out how like I’m starting to get paranoid and thinking it’s taping into my iPhone face recognition lol.

I am going out today to buy a new throw away phone or tablet to use because now it has me determined. I’ll keep
You posted you do the same

cruuz36 08-31-2019 11:23 AM

I can't get back on bonanza too, I need valid CC for taxes. I already attached mines, do not have any more.

For ecrater.. What you're selling ( you can PM me if you want sir ), I tried there, i've got 2-3 successfull accounts but now after posting a list for google shopping, i'm getting my store suspended.

OP, do you know any tricks for avoiding this?

Renenutet 09-02-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snailworld (Post 1030257)
As most of you know, you need a card that accepts reoccurring payments to be used on Bonanza. That throws tons of verification options out the window. I've given up on it for the longest time. I get a sale every so often on eCrater, but it's not the same. The site layout and traffic was far superior on Bonanza. For every time I tried, within 24 hours of account creation (when they review a new booth), I would be banned due to linked accounts. I will be using IPBurger the next time I do this. But the complication now lies within an identity. If I cannot attach anything with my name or address, how am I supposed to get my account up and running smoothly? A Prepaid VCC wont work. Entropay doesn't work. What are my options? Still willing to buy an account if someone is willing to do it for me... If I use a false identity, surely PayPal will catch on and possibly hold my funds indefinitely, and I don't want to deal with that headache. Would really appreciate some help, from anyone at this point, thanks.

What were your sales like on Bonanza?

rsot 09-02-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snailworld (Post 1030257)

Just to clarify - the identity issue lies with Bonanza itself or PP?

jainy25 09-04-2019 05:10 AM

Almost the same boat. I have a few stealth eBay accounts now. But no idea how to get on bonanza without a real card for recurring payments.

Any suggestions guys?

cruuz36 09-04-2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jainy25 (Post 1031570)
Almost the same boat. I have a few stealth eBay accounts now. But no idea how to get on bonanza without a real card for recurring payments.

Any suggestions guys?

I was selling there, from my experience, I think there is no way for it, or probably i do not these ways.

Following the thread.

:noidea:

agent006140 09-05-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renenutet (Post 1031291)
What were your sales like on Bonanza?

I have sold 3 items in 3 years

SaiJin 09-05-2019 10:15 PM

From what I heard many people don't sell much at all.

Some said it's a diamond in the rough but who knows.

jainy25 09-07-2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1031951)
From what I heard many people don't sell much at all.

Some said it's a diamond in the rough but who knows.

Yup, that's the thing. It is definitely not as high volume as Amazon or eBay. But some people are still able to achieve at least 50% of the sales that they would get on these bigger platforms.

Steveo036940 09-07-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1031945)
I have sold 3 items in 3 years

That's actually quite a lot for a site nobody shops from. I do believe that if you agree to an outrageous 30% final value fee, they'll put your listing in Google searches. Just crazy.

agent006140 09-08-2019 07:54 AM

no guarantee it will sell either.
There are just too many sites and too many items up for sale.
There is also something about printing shipping labels on Bonanza,you have to pay a fee