Mercari Stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Other Auction Sites

Other Auction Sites Discussions about other marketplaces. Let's be frank, eBay and Amazon aren't the only players in town.

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 1%
Default Mercari Stealth

Hello all I just got my second seller account banned for whatever reason, and mercari stated that if I come back to the platform all direct deposits will be placed on hold, they also stated that they noticed I was previously banned. So now I'm going to go ahead and make another account. My question is how do I run entirely on stealth, because somehow it was linked. whats the correct way of doing this? Mind you I have not added a direct deposit account so I couldn't have been linked that way also a fresh device was used.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 1 Week Ago

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 3%
Default Re: Mercari Stealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercetti Estates View Post
Hello all I just got my second seller account banned for whatever reason, and mercari stated that if I come back to the platform all direct deposits will be placed on hold, they also stated that they noticed I was previously banned. So now I'm going to go ahead and make another account. My question is how do I run entirely on stealth, because somehow it was linked. whats the correct way of doing this? Mind you I have not added a direct deposit account so I couldn't have been linked that way also a fresh device was used.
What warnings did you receive from mercari in the past ? Because they give you warnings before they kick you off
Old 1 Week Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 1%
Default Re: Mercari Stealth

Well nothing tripped them until I guess I got reported for a 2 listings back to back within 2 days so i guess the third warning they banned this account. Im wondering what I should do on this app to properly run a stealth account, and weather or not they track an ip address which I doubt but you never know.