Google shopping / shopify how many shops are allowed?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 12-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Google shopping / shopify how many shops are allowed??

I have two shops on shopify using google shopping and not sure what are the limits under my own social security etc and been backing off on doing a third shop as google frowns on dropshipping etc and thinking if i do three shops they will like link all my shops as dropshipping. Since both are under same address but since it's only two shops seems under the radar.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Google shopping / shopify how many shops are allowed??

if it bothers you,why not use another payment processor
Old 12-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Google shopping is not payment processor. I was referring to being on the google shopping network. I think
Old 12-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

agent doesnt always read the posts he responds to. post count chaser
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (12-24-2019)
Old 12-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
agent doesnt always read the posts he responds to. post count chaser
So you mean he just likes to respond by whatever is on his mind? lol

back to the goolge question! So i got two shops on my name and it's been going 5 years now. Didn't want to add another shop due to reading the guidelines etc.. do you know the limits?
Old 12-26-2019
Executive [VIP]

i've had issues with it for the past 3 years. it's not talked about on this forum. i've talked to people who claim they are Goog professionals, but just like most self-proclaimed pro's, they have no idea what they are talking about or how to circumvent Goog issues. A few of my competitors seem to be able to throw up dozens of Shopify stores and flood Goog with listings. so, it can clearly be done. it has cost me great financial loss as some of these clowns know how to take over the entire first and second page of Google Shopping results now.

sadly, i have yet to find another forum combining Goog and ste.alth life with people who are experienced.
Old 12-26-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
i've had issues with it for the past 3 years. it's not talked about on this forum. i've talked to people who claim they are Goog professionals, but just like most self-proclaimed pro's, they have no idea what they are talking about or how to circumvent Goog issues. A few of my competitors seem to be able to throw up dozens of Shopify stores and flood Goog with listings. so, it can clearly be done. it has cost me great financial loss as some of these clowns know how to take over the entire first and second page of Google Shopping results now.

sadly, i have yet to find another forum combining Goog and ste.alth life with people who are experienced.
imposter syndrome i say for all the self proclaim experts. They say lot of promising words etc but that's it. Of course the are few experts that really know the ins and out but usually very expensice for their expertise .

Have you noticed some shops don't even have a logo and just flood the shopping network? Anyways, I have plan but not sure if opening third shop is ok or not.
Old 12-27-2019
Executive [VIP]

the shops i see are copy and paste templates. the sellers aren't even changing anything but the domains. they may be outsourcing to third-party services now because it is so rampant. the flood gates have opened, at least in my product markets. and they are also flooding Goog Shopping with those click funnel single page type sites which i didn't think Goog even allowed to be listed in the shopping portal. but, they are making new sites so quickly that it doesn't even matter.

i honestly walked away for a while. had multiple Goog accounts suspended and had to focus on my other marketplaces who i push my listings to Goog Shopping through their portals. which is a huge pain in the ass when you have a problem because every single third-party marketplace i have dealt with doesn't even understand Goog Shopping themselves.
Old 12-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
the shops i see are copy and paste templates. the sellers aren't even changing anything but the domains. they may be outsourcing to third-party services now because it is so rampant. the flood gates have opened, at least in my product markets. and they are also flooding Goog Shopping with those click funnel single page type sites which i didn't think Goog even allowed to be listed in the shopping portal. but, they are making new sites so quickly that it doesn't even matter.

i honestly walked away for a while. had multiple Goog accounts suspended and had to focus on my other marketplaces who i push my listings to Goog Shopping through their portals. which is a huge pain in the ass when you have a problem because every single third-party marketplace i have dealt with doesn't even understand Goog Shopping themselves.
good term "flood gates" . I realized this myself and wondering what the heck is going on. I'm sure google will be doing some sort of cleaning up soon. which is why I'm reluctant to open third shop on my name and wondering if I go stealth . You don't have your original account in tact?
Old 12-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

nope. was suspended for "billing" reasons. made many phone calls and was eventually ignored. no one could answer any of my questions.

made more accounts and the same stuff would happen. one of the few situations where i've been totally lost and helpless and had to walk away.
Old 12-31-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
nope. was suspended for "billing" reasons. made many phone calls and was eventually ignored. no one could answer any of my questions.

made more accounts and the same stuff would happen. one of the few situations where i've been totally lost and helpless and had to walk away.
Billing reason? I had many times where my card expired and updated payment etc. Never got any supension for that. Unless you used some gift card or something.
Old 05-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

I thought I'd bump this thread as Google just made a huge change to Shopping. A few weeks ago they resumed placing items from free feeds back into the results pages. This is really changing the game.

The shopping pages now show a slider of paid ads at the top of the page, free ads from feeds in the middle, another slider of paid ads near the bottom and some text search ads at the very bottom with pagination.

This means that if you can get a bunch of different feeds from different sites and marketplaces into google merchant center, you can get a nice bit of free traffic.

For example, I searched a medium competition phrase and found the same seller's item peppered throughout the free portion of the results page because he had his stuff listed on Bonanza, ecrater, etsy, new egg, mercari etc..
Old 05-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Cynic View Post
I thought I'd bump this thread as Google just made a huge change to Shopping. A few weeks ago they resumed placing items from free feeds back into the results pages. This is really changing the game.

The shopping pages now show a slider of paid ads at the top of the page, free ads from feeds in the middle, another slider of paid ads near the bottom and some text search ads at the very bottom with pagination.

This means that if you can get a bunch of different feeds from different sites and marketplaces into google merchant center, you can get a nice bit of free traffic.

For example, I searched a medium competition phrase and found the same seller's item peppered throughout the free portion of the results page because he had his stuff listed on Bonanza, ecrater, etsy, new egg, mercari etc..
Google ads are changing for the worst.. No more prepaid debit card accepted as well as new documents needed for verification (example w9 etc)..

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/23/goog...required.html?
Old 06-06-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

Was talking about adding a free feed of products. Google shopping will now take your feed and add products to it's free section.

Look at a google shopping results page. the top has a slider of paid products.
The center has products from free feeds. The bottom has another paid slider and then 3 text ads at the bottom.

So far I have had 3 sales from the free feed. (500 skus, 2 weeks, but Looong! tail stuff).

Free Google shopping ads feeds work.