Mercari Selling question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Mercari Selling question

Sorry for the long winded text.

I signed up for Mercari and got verified, I have listed a couple of items to test out Mercari and during my listing, it asked for a debit or CC. So I reached out to the marketplace and got a VCC that was linked to my mercari name/address and that worked. I was able to list my items and they sold.

Now a couple of weeks have gone by, got paid and now trying to list a couple of new items. It asked for my cc info again and i gave them the vcc i had purchased and it was accepted. But when I click on the list button, it said enter a valid credit or debit card. But it does not allow me to add it anywhere.

So, my question is, is there anywhere to store that info within Mercari so I do not have to readd the VCC or was the VCC originally given closed/cancelled?

I am sorry but this confuses me. Mercari support is pretty much non-existent.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2020

Longevity: 28%
Default Re: Mercari Selling question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpoulos62 View Post
Sorry for the long winded text.

I signed up for Mercari and got verified, I have listed a couple of items to test out Mercari and during my listing, it asked for a debit or CC. So I reached out to the marketplace and got a VCC that was linked to my mercari name/address and that worked. I was able to list my items and they sold.

Now a couple of weeks have gone by, got paid and now trying to list a couple of new items. It asked for my cc info again and i gave them the vcc i had purchased and it was accepted. But when I click on the list button, it said enter a valid credit or debit card. But it does not allow me to add it anywhere.

So, my question is, is there anywhere to store that info within Mercari so I do not have to readd the VCC or was the VCC originally given closed/cancelled?

I am sorry but this confuses me. Mercari support is pretty much non-existent.
On mercari desktop click the little person icon on the top right ... then go down and on the left side click the payments tab and then you can enter credit card there.... sounds like the vcc is no good tho maybe
Old 05-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdom144 View Post
On mercari desktop click the little person icon on the top right ... then go down and on the left side click the payments tab and then you can enter credit card there.... sounds like the vcc is no good tho maybe
On my desktop, when I do that, I do not see a "payments" tab. All i see are sell, favorates, my purchases, my listings, help center and log out.

Any ideas? Thanks??
Old 05-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Ok, I found it and see my VCC added but when I sell anything it keeps asking me for a credit card as a payment method. But when i add the VCC, it is accepted but then it errors out when i click the list button for a valid CC. Is it possible that the VCC is expired?

FYI, bank account was added.
Old 05-20-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Ok, I found it and see my VCC added but when I sell anything it keeps asking me for a credit card as a payment method. But when i add the VCC, it is accepted but then it errors out when i click the list button for a valid CC. Is it possible that the VCC is expired?

You have a bad VCC. I got the same error message when I tried listing with a bad VCC.

If you haven't read the latest of the pinned thread, Bjammin has working VCCs for Mercari. Highly recommend. You can find him on the marketplace here.

Last edited by Twotrido; 05-20-2020 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-20-2020

Quote:

Yea try Bjammins cards bro . I used 1 and it worked great
Old 05-20-2020

Report to us after it clears . Give us an update
Old 05-29-2022

Longevity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twotrido View Post
You have a bad VCC. I got the same error message when I tried listing with a bad VCC.

If you haven't read the latest of the pinned thread, Bjammin has working VCCs for Mercari. Highly recommend. You can find him on the marketplace here.
how can I get a vcc from him?
Old 06-24-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbar21 View Post
how can I get a vcc from him?
You go to the forum's marketplace and look for him. Send him a message.
Closed Thread