Can you go Stealth on Bonanza? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 02-12-2011
Solutions

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Can you go Stealth on Bonanza?

Heard good things about this selling site.

Anyone here familiar with Bonanza, is it possible to make Stealth Bonanza account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2011

Longevity: 76%

Sorry this response is so late, but I haven't been online for awhile. I am getting ready to sell on Bonanza later today. Have you tried selling on it yet? If so, what do you think about it? I am trying to avoid even having to sell on Ebay again if possible ( although I know that won't happen. lol) and thought I'd try Bonanza and Ruby Lane. My son is making me my own website as well, but that will take awhile for him to do due to his college classes.

Thanks!
Old 03-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 11%

All you need is any credit card to verify identity and you're done. Bon anza is very simple and works great. No need to even go ste alth. Just doesn't have the same audience as eB ay obviously.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
gonnagetebay (03-11-2011)
Old 03-11-2011

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2011
Solutions

Longevity: 0%

gonna try it.

thank you.
Old 03-14-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via Skype™ to kencat500

I have a booth on Bonanza, had a few sales, just started to add a lot of new products to it, it's easy to use, they have great help, low fees, (no listing fees), I use a csv. file to download products from my drop shipper, works great.
Old 03-27-2011

Longevity: 81%

so does bonanza relay info back to paypal if you use paypal to accept payment?

if i make a name under steve sokol on bonanza and want to except payments under my stealth account john smith, will it be allowed?

thanks

steve
Old 03-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

I don't know if it can pass their verification or not. But I CAN tell you that the owners are VERY involved in the business, trying to make sure they do not end up like ioffer or eBay.

I don't recommend them if you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. One person I know did that and his information was turned over to the FBI.

Also, they don't have NEARLY the traffic that eBay does.
Old 03-27-2011

I dont need traffic like normal people would i have an item that would sell no matter what the traffic is. Im just looking for different crowds.

And the word is blanked out but what are you talking about if im selling what?

Thanks

steve
Old 03-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Phakes.....
Old 03-28-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

i tryed a few of my items on there for about 2 months and didnt even get 1 sale yet on ebay i can make at least a sale a day which works ok for me
Old 03-30-2011

Longevity: 75%

Bonanza is a nice site. Easy to navigate and cheap to sell on.

Not very much traffic though.

I think as time goes by they will get a little bigger. I hope so anyway.
Old 04-09-2011

Longevity: 89%

I sell items there (On BonanazA) - they need more traffic and search engine listings capability.
Atomicmall gets right on first page of SE right away.

This is a BIG problem now and why having your OWN site is not even worth it - cannot get ANY useful visibility on SE - or even if you DO - it is kicked by the big boys paying 2.00 a click.

When you list on ebay - it appears and STAYS on first 2 pages of google listing for those keywords

No one can PAY to advertise online anymore - WAY too expensive.
Old 04-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerec12 View Post
I sell items there (On BonanazA) - they need more traffic and search engine listings capability.
Atomicmall gets right on first page of SE right away.

This is a BIG problem now and why having your OWN site is not even worth it - cannot get ANY useful visibility on SE - or even if you DO - it is kicked by the big boys paying 2.00 a click.

When you list on ebay - it appears and STAYS on first 2 pages of google listing for those keywords

No one can PAY to advertise online anymore - WAY too expensive.
Actually, you CAN be successful with your own website. But it takes time to build everything up. It does not happen in the first month, or even the first six months.

I have a website that does fairly well, about $5k per month in sales. But I have been building it over the last 2 years. I advertise the site to all of my eBay/Amazon customers. I ship every single day and am always pleasant (even when the customer is being a jerk). I offer discounts (which I can afford to do, since I am not paying the 12% - 15% eBay/Amazon fees).

My search engine rankings are up and down. Sometimes I am on the first page of results. Sometimes I'm on page 97. But I do get some business from them.

My best customers are the ones that I have gleaned from eBay/Amazon. In addition to that, they refer friends sometimes. And then THEY become my customers.

For a retail website, you cannot expect success from the first month. I don't care what the get-rich-quick-on-the-web books say, it takes time and effort. Success is measured in YEARS, not days or months. You have to stick with it and take a long-term approach.

If your approach is short-term, then eBay and Amazon are probably your best bets.

And I'm not knocking the short term approach. For some people, that is the right way to go. It dependss on what your goals are.

Last edited by jeffweico; 04-09-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 04-10-2011

Longevity: 78%

though not to be compared to ebay, but easy to deal with, deserve a try!
Old 05-14-2011

Curious how everyone that's tried Bonanza is doing? I've been on it for a little over a month and have only sold 3 items. I sell vintage jewelry though and it's not as hot of a commodity as electronics etc. I still like it a lot better though. Everyone is really nice, they aren't out to take your money and it's easy to list things quickly. Now if only I could make a living off of selling 3 items per month...

I have noticed the hate for Ebay by every seller I've gotten to know!
Old 05-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 11%

Bonanza is great, you just need to do research and find what sells on there. Not everything sells like eB ay yet.
Old 09-09-2016

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Can you go Stealth on Bonanza?

ok i have been banned from bonanza.

Impossible to start a new account with an EC2 VM from amazon.

Someone had this issue ?
Old 09-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranking View Post
ok i have been banned from bonanza.

Impossible to start a new account with an EC2 VM from amazon.

Someone had this issue ?
Act like the world has come to an end, I'm sure you can make a new Bonanza account using Stealth tactics.
Old 09-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Stealth methods works well for many sites ranking
Old 11-02-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Actually, you CAN be successful with your own website. But it takes time to build everything up. It does not happen in the first month, or even the first six months.

I have a website that does fairly well, about $5k per month in sales. But I have been building it over the last 2 years. I advertise the site to all of my eBay/Amazon customers. I ship every single day and am always pleasant (even when the customer is being a jerk). I offer discounts (which I can afford to do, since I am not paying the 12% - 15% eBay/Amazon fees).

My search engine rankings are up and down. Sometimes I am on the first page of results. Sometimes I'm on page 97. But I do get some business from them.

My best customers are the ones that I have gleaned from eBay/Amazon. In addition to that, they refer friends sometimes. And then THEY become my customers.

For a retail website, you cannot expect success from the first month. I don't care what the get-rich-quick-on-the-web books say, it takes time and effort. Success is measured in YEARS, not days or months. You have to stick with it and take a long-term approach.

If your approach is short-term, then eBay and Amazon are probably your best bets.

And I'm not knocking the short term approach. For some people, that is the right way to go. It dependss on what your goals are.

I totally agree. Have a site that's gonna hit 200K in sales soon but it's taken 2 years of hard work so far.

Ebay gets lots of nice traffic and sales.

Bonanza gets 1/50th of the sales compared to my Ebay

Etsy gets half as much as Ebay

These are all the same products being compared, just different traffic counts and conversion rates on different marketplaces.

NEVER GIVE UP! IF YOU'RE GETTING SHUT DOWN BY COMPETITORS - YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT AND THEY'RE NOTICING