A Buyer Threating me with false requirements - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 04-04-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default A Buyer Threating me with false requirements

I have a full working Amazon account, just say it is on real details.
I sold my neice console which she wanted to upgrade to i dsi. The ds lite console was in good working order and everything was tested before sending off. Always make sure i do test my products before sending

Anyway the buyer claims, that the item is faulty, and when he inserted the game which a card game, he claimed all the pins were bent, which in result ruined his game.
He demanded me to send a full working order with game that the console ruined asap, otherwise he would give me a bad feedback.

I replied to him, that i had secretly marked the console, and i can only issue a refund when i get the claim to be defected.
It was a polite email, had to be polite....but truthfully i felt like saying alot:>

It is a good account, never really used it much..just do not want a bad account of this stupid seller

Any suggestion, do you think the buyer is lying and want a freebie
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2012

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

Theres no telling. But by the sound of it, he already has a console, it was broken along with the game and is wanting a freebie.

Its really said. People buy and try to pull a walmart return policy on you. I hate that!

Wrong or right, its the cost of doing business now days. Always suspect a problem could arise. Times are hard, people are broke. People will lie and steal to get ahead. Especially when dealing with online sells. Good Luck!
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

The end result is that Amazon will grant his refund under the A-Z guarantee if you do not refund him. That will end up in a black mark on your account - if they do not close the account altogether.

It is sad, but that is how it works now. Trust me, Amazon will not care if the item is marked, photographed or even certified as being sent in great shape by the supreme court.
Old 04-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I replied to him, that i had secretly marked the console, and i can only issue a refund when i get the claim to be defected
Thats all you can really do. If he is just looking for a freebie it MIGHT chase him off. I have seen many folks on here that works well for.

He is asking for a brand new counsel and game to replace the used one. That makes him a class A ass. So its not likely going to go well.

People like this are unfortunately dangerous. And nothing you can do. However, sometimes they are all wind. The little scam doesnt work and they move on.

I hate people like this. Just every day people that think anonymous theft is ok. They would never walk by your house, smash your car window and steal your stereo. But this is some how ok even though its the same damn thing...
Old 04-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

I replied to him, that i had secretly marked the console, and i can only issue a refund when i get the claim to be defected.

This would be your most obvious recourse. I admit I would have taken this route without second thought on a stealth account but with a genuine account, I'd be more careful.
Old 04-05-2012
Threadstarter  

I have not heard anything back. I did secretly marked the item...i know the amount times i got burned. So i always know the precautions with stealth account. I mean i don't care about the money. I rather save a good account. But keeping the item and requesting a new console with a game. semm to be he is getting his way...lets see what happens.
But what do all think i should day.
Old 04-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

I agree. Refunding 20 bucks to make an idiot go away is one thing. But the ass face wants a full upgrade and a new game. Screw that. Return/refund at most

Problem is with these losers is they seriously dont care if they hurt your business over a couple bucks even when they are full of crap. Always sucks to lose an account. Especially real info. But one refund is hardly an account killer
Old 04-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks Pod for that advice, guess the buyer changed his mind. Now he claims he is sorry and decided to keep the item.....i don't why..but i guess when i ask the item back i would check it, he maybe got scared off.
Old 04-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Awesome. Marking the item seems to pay off again!
Old 04-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Yep. Marking the item surely did save me from this creep.
Oh! How much i hate these type of people.