Ever heard of Bonanzle.com? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 05-02-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

You have your Booth/Store there. I sell authentic, but Ebay wont let you sell a lot unless your feedback is over 100, so you need to juggle several accounts at the same time, how annoying! Bonanzle seems to be exactly what I was looking for...

Last edited by Lyda; 05-05-2009 at 06:51 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

Only just heard of Bonanzle in another thread. Is anybody having much luck with it?
Every other auction site ive tried has been nothing but a waste of time
Old 05-28-2009

Like with everything, it will take some time, depending on what you are selling, so don't expect huge sales from the get go. I have about 40 listings and adding slowly as I go... No sales yet, but as number of Bonanzle members is growing in thousands every day, I believe it won't be long before more buyers join in. I don't know exactly the percentage ratio of buyers vs. sellers, but I would say there are way more sellers than buyers there now. Buyers will follow........
Old 06-06-2009

Longevity: 89%

bonanzle is a waste of time, i hasnt sold anything 2 months...it looks good in theory but in in reality.
The Following User Says Thank You to mmac900 For This Useful Post:
Kdowl (07-06-2016)
Old 06-06-2009

It is waste of time if you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗..and didn't you just get suspended on Ebay today doing just that? I think selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ is waste of time...
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
wookster (06-08-2009)
Old 06-08-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Bonanzle is great for certain categories and not so great for other categories. If you sell homemade soap that is molded in the shape of an 8-track tape, you might do well. If you sell iPods, you will likely starve. Genuine or not, some things just don't fit well on Bonanzle.

Perhaps your item(s) fit(s) this statement...

And just to be funny, DON'T TRY SELLING P90X! THIS BIG MEAN LAWYER WILL SEND YOU A PIECE OF SCARY PAPER!

(I oughta get slapped for that)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmac900 View Post
bonanzle is a waste of time, i hasnt sold anything 2 months...it looks good in theory but in in reality.
Old 06-09-2009

Bonanzle sellers are no dummies...If you are in business of selling authentic designer items its a great place to list. I can spot ⊗⊗⊗⊗ miles away no matter how "good" they may be and don't think that anyone can sell me one. Buyers are getting more sophisticated also and know what to look for when things are not shown in photos. So, I don't believe in "you can sell them if you know how to". Even if the listing does not get taken down because it may 'look' authentic with lack of detail photos, the end user will most likely get very upset when they receive the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ product and realize they've been ripped off. The result is return and request for refund - at the best.
Old 06-09-2009

Lyda, you do your thing, I do mine. Authentic clothes are NOT better quality at all, and I have checked in many stores, some are even worse then the not so authentic clothes. And you would be surprised at how happy many people are and how much they are willing to pay, so please do not talk unless you know what you are talking about. And I really doubt youd be able to spot a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ from miles away like you claim

Also, if it really was like you said it was, I would not be selling anything and people would be returning everything. And that is not the case. Also, some of my stuff is authentic.
Old 06-09-2009
Vicvelcro

Hate to be the wet blanket here, but information is power. So think about this:

Maybe your buyers just aren't as savvy as many of us who are here. Maybe *we* would have no problem spotting your stuff. Maybe we specifically want ONLY the real thing, even if it is lesser quality. But then you'd never know it was us who ended up not buying... Like me, I wouldn't buy imitation CK anything. Even if it was better. Cuz dad's 3rd wife is a bigshot in the company. I got brand loyalty, or I don't get invited for Thanksgiving.

Thing is - you can't know what everyone perceives or what particularly motivates their desire to purchase, until a purchase is complete. Then, you can only know what YOU are able to deduce from limited information. You only have data about your buyers. So, maybe there's a bunch of dummies out there (like we didn't already know this). And the ones you never see are the multitudes who spot your gig and don't want to touch it (but you'll never know).

However, I'll back you up on the statement regarding brand names not necessarily being better quality than the generics and even some knockoffs. However, this does not negate Lyda's point. It also doesn't mean she doesn't know what SHE is talking about. It appears that you are discussing different sides of the same horse.

If you got your thing working your way, more power to you. But it's always wise to keep your eyes open to anything and everything that might impact your endeavors.

If something becomes relevant, and you miss it because you are overconfident and thus not paying attention to details, your ass might get bitten while you concentrate on patting your own back.

Keep an open mind, don't let the little stuff escape your notice, and watch everything that might matter. Even if it doesn't matter today.
Old 06-09-2009

Quote:
Lyda, you do your thing, I do mine. Authentic clothes are NOT better quality at all, and I have checked in many stores, some are even worse then the not so authentic clothes. And you would be surprised at how happy many people are and how much they are willing to pay, so please do not talk unless you know what you are talking about. And I really doubt youd be able to spot a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ from miles away like you claim

Also, if it really was like you said it was, I would not be selling anything and people would be returning everything. And that is not the case. Also, some of my stuff is authentic.
FYI what I sell I am an expert in and you could not fool me, believe it or not. My problem is not with people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, iOffer is full of them and Ebay has less and less of them every day. My problem is with people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ for real.

Yes, I've seen some very good ones too, but a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and is never the quality of genuine brand. I personally think that many designer labels are overpriced, which makes it out of reach for so many hard working people who can't afford the new directly from some Boutique, but scramble maybe half for something seemingly cheaper on Ebay thinking they are buying quality after all, and it should last them for years to come. Little do they know...

It's a lie, it's unethical and it will hurt you sooner or later.
I don't mind people selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, there are many websites doing just that - but they also say so, and the price is right.

If I bought a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ from you with my hard earned money because I am naive thinking all sellers are honest or simply don't know the difference, I'd hunt you down and find you wherever you are. There is not a mouse hole on this world you could hide from me, trust me on this!
You can not sell me a ⊗⊗⊗⊗! At one time in my life I had plenty of extra money and all I was buying was designer stuff. Nothing I had was bought on Ebay though.
Now days I supplement my income selling the same, and to be honest I have no personal desire to own any of it any more - I just buy it and sell it. Been there, done that..There are other things in my life that make me happy.

But unsophisticated with burning desire to own the same as so called "upper class" will probably not know the difference, and some are happy to have finally gotten a deal of a lifetime they could hardly afford even at half price, not knowing they just bought a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and seller made some 500% profit on them.
So please don't tell me how I would be surprised how many people are happy with what they bought and how much they are willing to pay.

Something tells me that you are very young and never really had to work hard for a living. The value of money means nothing to you as long someone is willing to pay you. Where is your integrity?

But, you must be having pretty thick skin doing what you are doing...Hope you can sleep at night!
Old 06-09-2009

I had a response and all, but it's not worth it. Btw, you are coming across as very psycho and unpleasant, and I would qualify that as almost a threat, when I am not asking you to buy from me, so just back the off.

Last edited by mmac900; 06-09-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
If I bought a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ from you with my hard earned money because I am naive thinking all sellers are honest or simply don't know the difference, I'd hunt you down and find you wherever you are. There is not a mouse hole on this world you could hide from me, trust me on this!
LOL, did you have crystal meth for breakfast?
what would you do if something serious happened?
The Following User Says Thank You to boondoggle For This Useful Post:
Kdowl (07-06-2016)
Old 06-09-2009
Vicvelcro

This is degenerating to the point of becoming silly. She's got a point, if you actually look at the thing...

I'd be pissed off if I bought something alleged to be real but later turned out ⊗⊗⊗⊗. If it ain't real, don't tell me it is. However, if I *were* the type of buyer who wasn't the type who cares about ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and the seller was clear about the item being "inspired by"... It would be a whole different scenario.

If his buyers are cool with it, there's nothing really that can be done to change their point of view, now is there? Like crackheads, they'll shop around until they find what they are looking for. The ones who want the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ won't accept any substitute of higher value... It defies logic, but there it is.

Does that help clarify any of this?

Who brought the pizza? Anyone? Somebody?
Old 06-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvelcro View Post
This is degenerating to the point of becoming silly. She's got a point, if you actually look at the thing...

I'd be pissed off if I bought something alleged to be real but later turned out ⊗⊗⊗⊗. If it ain't real, don't tell me it is. However, if I *were* the type of buyer who wasn't the type who cares about ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and the seller was clear about the item being "inspired by"... It would be a whole different scenario.

If his buyers are cool with it, there's nothing really that can be done to change their point of view, now is there? Like crackheads, they'll shop around until they find what they are looking for. The ones who want the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ won't accept any substitute of higher value... It defies logic, but there it is.

Does that help clarify any of this?

Who brought the pizza? Anyone? Somebody?
That's the thing, I do not claim my items are real. I just dont say anything regarding the topic. And I know that most people here sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff as well. Buy my stuff is high quality, I throw away the crappy items and only sell the good ones. And some of my stuff is real. I respect that you sell all authentic stuff Lyda and I have nothing against you.
Old 06-10-2009
Vicvelcro

There it is, then. Now, to bring this back to the main topic... mmac900, you won't have an easy time selling on bonanzle. Not saying impossible.

The point being made (I think) was that bonanzle does have a proactive stance when it comes to removing trademarked (VeRO) goods if they are not authentic.

Before anyone jumps up in protest, which happens:
VeRO is an acronym that indicates a product is trademarked. Real genuine name brand.
Non-Authentic means phaique.
The two are not the same. So, when you see me use the VeRO acronym, I use it as it is truly defined. VeRO is the real thing. Phaique VeRO is not really VeRO the way some of you use the term improperly. /rant

Last edited by Vicvelcro; 06-13-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 06-11-2009

Quote:
That's the thing, I do not claim my items are real. I just dont say anything regarding the topic. And I know that most people here sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff as well. Buy my stuff is high quality, I throw away the crappy items and only sell the good ones. And some of my stuff is real. I respect that you sell all authentic stuff Lyda and I have nothing against you.
You must be claiming your items are real if you sell on Ebay. Ebay won't allow you to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗. And I don't care if everyone on this forum is selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, it's still wrong when presented as real.
Old 06-13-2009

Lyda, I do not give a **** that my items are not real ok? Those companies make HUGE profits and I do not feel sorry for them 1 bit. I actually feel good because I can make them lose a bit of money. If there is one thing i will never sorry about is hurting big corporations.

As for the buyer, if they are stupid enough to think its real for that kind of money, than its their fault for being greedy and I do not feel bad at all either. I think most people know its not real, and those that do are usually very happy, sometimes leaving very warm feedback.
Old 06-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Play nice ladies....

@mmac900 .. what you do / sell is totally your business and i have no grudge against you (neither should anyone else for that matter) but i believe promoting the sale of non-genuine items is not allowed.. you're not doing it directly but it kinda gives others the sense that its ok to sell them.. you might be able to get away but others might not be as lucky.. especially with vero lawyers disguising themselves as buyers to get your real info so they can send that cease and desist ..

As for Bonanzle..

There are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on the site, its pretty simple for someone to just take an authentic person's pictures and use them for themselves... dont you think??
Old 06-14-2009

Send a message via Yahoo to thakid212

well to get back on topic has been yet to make a sale on Bonanzle?????????
Old 06-14-2009

Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

I was able to. took a while. but I actually got another sale today so that makes 5 items in a month. better than I do with ioffer.
Old 06-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaw1800 View Post
Play nice ladies....

@mmac900 .. what you do / sell is totally your business and i have no grudge against you (neither should anyone else for that matter) but i believe promoting the sale of non-genuine items is not allowed.. you're not doing it directly but it kinda gives others the sense that its ok to sell them.. you might be able to get away but others might not be as lucky.. especially with vero lawyers disguising themselves as buyers to get your real info so they can send that cease and desist ..

As for Bonanzle..

There are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on the site, its pretty simple for someone to just take an authentic person's pictures and use them for themselves... dont you think??
I understand and I won't mention it anymore on here as some people just like to argue.