Stealth GoogleCheckout A/Cs - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 11-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Stealth GoogleCheckout A/Cs

Is there any way around the SSN for US accounts?
There isn't one needed for UK accounts so Im guessing it would be pretty much the same as stealth PayPals.
Can't find anywhere selling verified GoogleCheckout accounts (unike PayPal accounts- done a google search for "buy a googlecheckout account" I got zero returns, done the same search for Paypal and got 528,000)
Any ideas?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2009
Banned

Longevity: 89%

do not use stealth information for GGCO
Old 12-01-2009

Longevity: 95%

Google sucks now as soon as you start makeing money u will have to verfiy all your info
Old 12-17-2009

I too am wondering the same thing. I've had 3 checkout accounts. All have been linked to 1st one and suspended after 2 weeks. Last one has 5k they are holding for 180 days! fml...
Old 12-17-2009

Longevity: 86%

does google hold money now? i thought they just refund your customers?
Old 12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby2000 View Post
does google hold money now? i thought they just refund your customers?
I had about 10k in there. They are slowly depositing 5k to my bank and holding 5k for possible future chargebacks. They are not refunding my customers tho. Oh well, at least I get all the funds sooner or later. I need to find out how to make stealth google accounts!

Hello XXXX,

It has come to our attention that your account ID: xxxxxx@gmail.com
does not comply with our Terms and Conditions. Specifically, we found that
your previous account did not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a
result, your account has been suspended. Any pending and future
transactions made with this account will not be processed.

PAYOUTS
Our records indicate that you have not been paid out for some of your
recent orders. Per our Terms of Service, we will be holding a balance of
$5,000.00 in reserve for up to 180 days after your last transaction was
processed. These funds will be used to offset any refunds, chargebacks, or
other claims against your balance. You will receive your remaining payout
in the next few business days.

For more information regarding payouts, please visit:
Payouts - Google Checkout Merchant Help

DETAILS
Finally, we understand that you may have further questions regarding what
specific details led to your account suspension.

Unfortunately, for security reasons we are unable to provide further
details regarding this issue. We recommend utilizing an alternative
payment method for future orders.

Per Google Checkout's Terms of Service (U.S. Section 2.3), Limitations on
the Use of Service: GPC has the right (i) to change, suspend or
discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, as necessary to perform
maintenance or updates to the Service and (ii) to impose limits on certain
features or restrict access to parts or all of the Service without notice
and without liability. GPC may decline to process any Payment Transaction
in connection with, among other reasons, fraud prevention activities,
applicable law, or GPC policies.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team
Old 12-18-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 97%

This is taken from Google Checkout: "If you're new to Google Checkout, payouts will be initiated to your bank account ten business days after you successfully charge an order. After 60 days, Google Checkout will conduct a review of your account. During our review, we will consider a variety of factors to determine if your payout schedule should be adjusted. These factors are based on a proprietary set of rules, and may include chargeback rates, transaction behavior, and business credit reports."
What do they mean by new account, is it created this year or after certain time? or it does not have any order charged in its history ?
the reason why: i have a lot accounts created last year so i want to make sure that GC will not hold the money for them ?
Thank you.

Last edited by simogold; 12-18-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by simogold View Post
This is taken from Google Checkout: "If you're new to Google Checkout, payouts will be initiated to your bank account ten business days after you successfully charge an order. After 60 days, Google Checkout will conduct a review of your account. During our review, we will consider a variety of factors to determine if your payout schedule should be adjusted. These factors are based on a proprietary set of rules, and may include chargeback rates, transaction behavior, and business credit reports."
What do they mean by new account, is it created this year or after certain time? or it does not have any order charged in its history ?
the reason why: i have a lot accounts created last year so i want to make sure that GC will not hold the money for them ?
Thank you.
Its just their new review process. I'm pretty sure this new rule applies to accounts created "now" as in newly created. I got that message too on my 3rd and last account which has 10k in there and was 3 weeks old before getting killed. You are safe.
Old 01-06-2010
Banned

Longevity: 83%

what a load of $%&#ing crap... They just can't DO this to someone who is trying to start a real business....

This kind of stuff doesn't happen with brick and motor stores... At least if it does there is a phone number to call or a office that you can break the door down and complain loudly.
Old 01-08-2010

GC closed my account. I was not very shocked mostly because they are getting to be like paypal more and more everyday. Have no answer for your, sorry, just sharing my story.
Old 01-09-2010

They closed my 4th account giving no real reason. I made it with a library computer with my friends info. This time, they refunded all my sales...10K worth...
Old 01-14-2010

I've got a merchant account now.
Old 01-14-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Google checkout is great. I wouldn't want to open a stealth google account... what for? They don't suspend you unless you're doing something really, really bad.

They take the same precautions any merchant will.
Old 01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
Google checkout is great. I wouldn't want to open a stealth google account... what for? They don't suspend you unless you're doing something really, really bad.

They take the same precautions any merchant will.
I first got suspended because of multiple chargebacks. I got chargebacks mainly because I didn't reply to customers' emails for about 1 month. I was in the hospital for intestinal surgery. Since I didn't respond to customers, alot of them did chargebacks. Then google closed my account. I tried to make 2 more accounts but all are linked back to the original. My last one, I received too much money too quickly I guess, had 10k in 10 days. They give no explanation to account closure.
Old 01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skys The Limit View Post
SHould I sign up for google check im going too sell vero items
I would not recommended it. Do a google search for "google checkout account closed". Unlike rapepal, they might refund all your sales money instead of just holding it for 6 months. Unlike rapepal you can't transfer money to your bank by yourself. They do it automatically every 1 week or so.
Old 01-16-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411guru View Post
I first got suspended because of multiple chargebacks. I got chargebacks mainly because I didn't reply to customers' emails for about 1 month. I was in the hospital for intestinal surgery. Since I didn't respond to customers, alot of them did chargebacks. Then google closed my account. I tried to make 2 more accounts but all are linked back to the original. My last one, I received too much money too quickly I guess, had 10k in 10 days. They give no explanation to account closure.
That's a perfect example. If I didn't respond to my customers for a month even with a standard credit card processor, I would expect chargebacks. Google is a great alternative to paypal. You can accept google checkout on eBay if you send all of your customers invoices and disable the automatic checkout. This is a bit tedious, but it works!

FYI, google is really only concerned with delivery confirmation. If you can confirm delivery of all of your items, your fine. Unless you get chargebacks!
Old 01-16-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Forget about SSNs I can't even stay on Googlecheckout for one sale before they kick me off without a valid reason.
Old 01-18-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 97%

i don't agree with you about that. i have many GC accounts that i am using with many accounts from Overstock and eBid and also iOffer without any problems . just you have to complete your profile correctly and don't forget to mention a business website in your profile to make it more official. sometime i craeted a webstore in ebid.net and i put the address in my profile and i populate my store with some items that match the type of items that i am selling. you can send invoices manually in case if they check what you are selling from where ?
Old 01-20-2010

I've got my own website and inputted the same address for all accounts. I'm pretty sure thats how they tracked me. I may start a new website but don't want to risk spending hundreds on adwords and them refunding all my sales again! They are getting worse than rapepal IMHO.
Old 01-21-2010

Longevity: 82%

i have solution as far as the ssn issue the OP mentioned. PM me if you want to know.
Old 05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411guru View Post
I had about 10k in there. They are slowly depositing 5k to my bank and holding 5k for possible future chargebacks. They are not refunding my customers tho. Oh well, at least I get all the funds sooner or later. I need to find out how to make stealth google accounts!
Google is horror story city.

I had an account with them for many years. Atleast 6 years. And I had done probably 2000 to 3000 transactions with them.

They had no hold on my account. It was not a stealth account either (I have 3 stealth ebay accounts, while having a 4th account which was frozen back in 2008 that I owe them supposively $4000 on).

At any rate, I sold about 1000 items recently very quickly via direct sale on Google Shopping.

They decided out of the blue to just close my account.

This is while I have like 15+ $200+ orders a day.

So I just go to the bank and cut off the account. I knew from experience how these "great" internet companies work.

They send me a notice that I will get the remaining balance in a 180 days.

I am laughing. OK, whatever.. As I had not even processed fully all the orders I had been paid for (was right after the weekend).

At any rate, these guys SUCK when it comes to chargebacks.

They can not even defend simple non-receipt chargebacks.

I had some non-receipt chargebacks for which I provided tracking to them and also had seller protection on, but for some reason, these guys are imbiciles when it comes to winning simple disputes.

They have so far lost every single chargeback dispute. Does not matter if I give them tracking or anything.

FURTHER, they randomly refunded 2 orders of mine, that totaled about $800.

Just randomly refunded them, after I had shipped the items.

Even when I asked them about it, they claimed they didn't do it.

I thought for a while a hacker got into my account.

That was until I saw the Google Code on the refund and it was readily apparant some idiot at Google just refunded a $650 order for no reason whatosever.

At any rate, they are also like talking to brick walls.

They refuse to back up their protection for sellers. And they are imbiciles when trying to defend you on chargebacks.

ALSO, those customers I was not paid for (2 days worth) it took them over 20 days to refund those people.

Some of them had to file chargebacks on Google, because Google would not refund them (keep in mind, I was not paid for these orders and they stated they would send refund to those orders I was not paid for).

They are downright illegal in their actions..

I have read of FAR WORSE. Such as one seller having 1 month of sales being held while he shipped out all of the items and provided Google with tracking on them all.

Then, Google refunds ALL OF THEM.

Can you imagine? $10,000+ just being refunded after you sent out all of the product.

I am sorry, but Paypal is FAR BETTER than Google.

Atleast Paypal backs up their seller guarantees and is semi-reasonable.

I know they are still scum when it comes to Europe and still holds people's money in some cases, but atleast the "Beast can be tamed" unlike Google.

Sincerely
Tony
The Following User Says Thank You to arwoodco For This Useful Post:
Elijah (06-11-2012)
Old 05-10-2012

If you ever have your Google account closed, it is very wise to just cut off the bank accounts.

If they are holding your money for weeks, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Unless you like the idea of all your payments being refunded and you loosing revenue.

So far, I keep getting emails from Google telling me I owe them some ungodly amount of money. I can't even figure out how they come up with such a number.

It is beyond rediculous. They either need to start doing business ethically or get out of the payment processing business.

If paypal did what they are doing, they would be sued to death, investigated by the US. government, etc.

Just refunding months of orders after they are shipped? If they did that to a huge business they would get sued.

Also, when Google freezes you, it is not like Paypal freezes. Google puts you in blackout. You have no clue what is going on and can not access anything.

ON paypal you can atleast access your account and see what is going on. You can also refund people on Paypal.

ON google, you have to email them and they answer you a day or two later with some Word Document claiming you owe them this or that and with only partial information, so you still can not make heads or tails as to what is going on.

Sincerely
Tony
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arwoodco For This Useful Post:
Elijah (06-11-2012), surcerouche (06-24-2012)