eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   CCNow stopped paying its merchants (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/106116-ccnow-stopped-paying-its-merchants.html)

playmaker 03-23-2017 06:28 AM

CCNow stopped paying its merchants

Anyone else here using CCNow? Do they owe money to everybody or just us?

We've been working with them for some time. There were always delays with payments, but it looks like in February they stopped paying completely. They owe us 3 payments now. There are no replies to our emails and their phone number goes to voice mail.

Be very careful if you are thinking about working with them...

BigCJ 03-24-2017 01:52 PM

Re: CCNow stopped paying its merchants

phaz0rz 03-24-2017 03:34 PM

Haha, "likefrasers" is on the BBB review page for them. Their BBB reviews seem to be getting worse and worse. I don't use them but if I did I would be cancelling my account. Lots of customers claim to be owed thousands..

mine 03-25-2017 01:33 AM

This normally happens when a company becomes insolvent.

playmaker 03-28-2017 04:15 AM

Yeah. What can I say guys. If you ever encounter Matt Lind, Bjorn Snorrason or their companies CCNow, DalPay or Snorrason Holdings, then you should run away from them as far as you can...

likefrasers 03-29-2017 05:17 AM

Totally. I thought I were the few of these clients could not get payment but it seems no one can get payment!

All they can tell us is "they lost the bank", from last Sep. They even get profit by wire payments out then reverse it back - 16$ for each.

Absolutely a joke and I'm still waiting for my 5000$...

Quote:

Originally Posted by playmaker (Post 838757)
Yeah. What can I say guys. If you ever encounter Matt Lind, Bjorn Snorrason or their companies CCNow, DalPay or Snorrason Holdings, then you should run away from them as far as you can...

rsot 03-29-2017 07:14 AM

This is sad news - I loved using CCNow in the early 2010s...

playmaker 03-29-2017 07:18 AM

likefrasers - I received your private message, but I can't reply as I don't have enough public posts on aspkin to send private messages.... Send me your email address. Within next 2-3 weeks I will let you know what the next steps are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by likefrasers (Post 838965)
Totally. I thought I were the few of these clients could not get payment but it seems no one can get payment!

All they can tell us is "they lost the bank", from last Sep. They even get profit by wire payments out then reverse it back - 16$ for each.

bestuser00 03-29-2017 03:58 PM

I have received emails for 12 payouts and not a single one has been received in my bank. CCNow are simply running a ponzi scheme between their holding group companies, which all seem to provide some sort of payment processing facilities.
Who is their bank?
They tell me they used for faster UK payments barclays. however payments come from Icelandic bank with ref SNORRASON HOLDINGS EHF HAFNARTORGI IS-620 DALVIK /INV/BUSINESSPAYMENT

Who is their money processor?

I would happily write to mastercard quoting the problems and their bad business practise.

bestuser00 03-29-2017 04:30 PM

The way I feel about CCNow, Matt and Bjorn, and an anonymous Bill Wysocki, I would be more than happy to run into either of them in person, preferably Matt as I have communicated in the past with him before he disappeared and Bill Wysocki arrived.
Personally I have been to iceland many times and have various foreign acquaintances there ranging from russian to chinese and even local, so I am no stranger. I know Iceland is small place, everyone knows each other, and how you guys can still sleep at night? is beyond me. Especially when the newspapers are full of murder, kill, poison. Only recently 'A person was poisoned for $120 at an airport by a woman wearing a lol t-shirt'.

Please Bjorn / Matt do the right thing and payout, before your dirty deeds catch up with you. And after all..... I will get to see your faces in court, when you stand to defend, unless you abscond the process, but i doubt you will run away from icelandic courts.

Bjorn, Matt or Bill - please pay me and others the money owed for an amicable solution, if you reading these forums/ messages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by playmaker (Post 838757)

Claudio Pgo 03-30-2017 03:09 AM

Im in the same situation. Ccnow stopped paying since February 2017. The months before were already such a hassle to get my money. Now there's no communication and no payments anymore. They owe me thousands of euros. I'm gonna talk to my lawyers now.

MBW 03-31-2017 11:30 AM

Hello Playmaker here is another victim.
Will private message you after I have 10 posts
We should not let them get away if we can join forces I am happy to do that.

rajbasnet 07-09-2017 10:07 PM

Another victim here, More than 80k to get, I am totally gone.
Please suggest me some good lawyer or something for iceland, I want to go as much as far I can to recover my payment.

Bezeto 07-10-2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajbasnet (Post 857542)
Another victim here, More than 80k to get, I am totally gone.
Please suggest me some good lawyer or something for iceland, I want to go as much as far I can to recover my payment.

Im contacting an online company in Iceland that suggest you to a lawyer depending on what your problem is, so hope I could get an answer from them
just in case you wanna use them too

CCNOW owes me 2 payments by now.

TailWind 08-16-2017 02:58 PM

Did they completely gone?
They stop respond any emails

They owe me 4k USD :(

cool25 08-22-2017 10:29 AM

Unfortunately, ccnow stopped paying its merchants in February 2017. It seems like, they have been involved into money laundering

likefrasers 08-28-2017 11:04 AM

I'm not sure what happened to others, but I'm pretty lucky to get all my money back in June.

After that I found many other negative reviews of them online, now they closed their company on BBB, you can not see reviews there anymore.

Seriously what happened?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool25 (Post 866995)
Unfortunately, ccnow stopped paying its merchants in February 2017. It seems like, they have been involved into money laundering

TailWind 08-28-2017 05:21 PM

You are lucky
I wait payment since 16 May 2017

beladas 09-11-2017 01:48 AM

I have also not received any payment since 6 months , No reply from them, multiple email sent to support@ccnow.com
Don't use ccnow.

golden123 06-30-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likefrasers (Post 838965)

i lost 40000 USD, any law firm in iceland? what are chances of recovery, email
kan2020@gmail.com

golden123 06-30-2019 09:49 AM

since 2017 , CCNOW is not paying me anything, any law firm in Iceland? email me kan2020@gmail.com . I lost 40000 USD

rsot 07-05-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golden123 (Post 1015207)
since 2017 , CCNOW is not paying me anything, any law firm in Iceland? email me kan2020@gmail.com . I lost 40000 USD

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Sad to hear about your situation.