eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   With auctiva no good anymore, what's the cheapest/free way of connect to authorize.ne (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/11139-auctiva-no-good-anymore-whats-cheapest-free-way-connect-authorize-ne.html)

Jonas 05-28-2009 05:38 PM

With auctiva no good anymore, what's the cheapest/free way of connect to authorize.ne

With auctiva no good anymore, what's the cheapest/free way of connect to authorize.net to eBay checkout?

And not using Payflow obviously.

Now I could code some stuff in PHP with some encryption that everyone could use to be able to prefill in the stuff using the authorize.net form interface, but the problem is that it doesn't connect to eBay checkout, which means sellers would have to manually do all this work and then on top of it, most buyers wouldn't pay because they worship paypal and do blood sacrifices to it. And I can't just connect it to eBay's checkout because it's tough to get accepted as an eBay authorized developer partner.

Now I heard there's cartmanager but it's something like $10-$15 a month for each account I have, which is bad. I'd prefer to find something either free or less than $1 a month per account.

With auctiva no good anymore, what's the cheapest/free way of connect to authorize.net to eBay checkout?

SECondplaygames 08-21-2009 06:14 PM

What do you mean auctiva doesn't work>?

I have been out of the forum loop for a while now. Why doesnt it work with authorize.net any more? I was acutally hoping to set up a merchant account my self.

kuntrykok 08-21-2009 07:59 PM

so now you can't use auctiva and authorize.net merchant account? or you have to pay for auctiva? Is that what you were meaning?

NO ID 08-21-2009 08:03 PM

Auctiva is still good for those of us willing to pay.

kuntrykok 08-21-2009 08:10 PM

do you just enter your merchant plus number in each auctiva account? So you could have several auctiva accounts linked to one Merchant plus account? If so, does auctiva link up that you have multiple auctiva accounts going to one merchant plus account? I already have one auctiva account linked to my authorize.net/ merchant plus account, will this be a problem?
Thanks and sorry I sound confusing..

BeachBoy 01-08-2010 11:29 AM

dude seriously? just pay the bill man. I recommend getting merchant plus along with authorize.net. Its $30 a month with no worries :) Worth every penny.

If you really do not want to pay any fees, then, go to paypal and pray to god before each time you log on.

oge 01-08-2010 01:32 PM

SO does merchant plus accept everybody or what could make you not get approved? Would it be credit or what let me know.

revenge 01-23-2010 02:53 AM

You have to use merchant plus on a ebay account with real info tho.

jbluntz 02-28-2010 02:18 AM

I thought you could link dozens of ebay accounts with auctiva to 1 merchant account?

Big Tall & Hungry 03-16-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuntrykok (Post 100477)
do you just enter your merchant plus number in each auctiva account? So you could have several auctiva accounts linked to one Merchant plus account? If so, does auctiva link up that you have multiple auctiva accounts going to one merchant plus account? I already have one auctiva account linked to my authorize.net/ merchant plus account, will this be a problem?
Thanks and sorry I sound confusing..

Can anyone give a good answer to kuntrykok's question without me waiting a month to get an answer? I too am wanting to get a Merchant Plus account and link several Auctiva accounts (with 1 Ebay account each) with just 1 Merchant Plus account. Is this possible? I know Auctiva doesn't mind you using multiple Ebay accounts.

Also if I use the Auctiva Desktop Software will my IP address be revealed to Ebay? I really like using this software. You can End Auction Early, Cancel Auctions, Email buyers and tons of other things all without being on Ebay. Its also great for using with several sellers accounts.

Can anyone give me an answer to both questions above?

slapped 04-08-2010 08:07 AM

Would'nt using Multiple Ebay accounts with 1 Auctiva account cause your Ebay accounts to be linked? After all, the "Token" that needs to be created to link your Ebay account to your Auctiva Account MUST contain Some information on it that will allow Ebay to Determine that More than one Ebay account is using a Particular Auctiva Account.

First Edition 04-08-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 132284)
Would'nt using Multiple Ebay accounts with 1 Auctiva account cause your Ebay accounts to be linked? After all, the "Token" that needs to be created to link your Ebay account to your Auctiva Account MUST contain Some information on it that will allow Ebay to Determine that More than one Ebay account is using a Particular Auctiva Account.

No not at all. You can use many, many ebay accounts with the same auctiva.

slapped 04-08-2010 03:49 PM

What about "The Listing Factory" I also use there service. I feel that it makes better looking auctions, Has anyone used "The Listing Factory" with Multiple Ebay accounts whithout getting them Linked together?

liimey 06-22-2010 09:42 AM

Auctiva alternative with authorize.net

I have been using kyozou.com for well over 10 years now and it is a great online management system for not only ebay but all your other merchants. You can set up with paypal, authorize.net, worldpay etc... and I find it much easier to use that Auctive and relatively inexpensive, if you sell a decent amount of product.
Liimey

pod 06-22-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liimey (Post 146582)
I have been using kyozou.com for well over 10 years
Liimey

what about ip linking? Is it like Auctiva where you can manage without ebay or others seeing ip?

liimey 06-23-2010 07:33 AM

Kyozou

I beleive it has that option, but I do not use it as i follow the stealth guidlines anyway. You can call and ask as the tech support team are pretty good
I guess it cannot be that great if i know the number in my head LOL

Liimey