eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   About merchant account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/11543-about-merchant-account.html)

successsor 06-16-2009 09:40 AM

About merchant account

Hi all.

I plan to use merchant account as paypal alternative since i plan to sell a little xpensive stuff. I survey a couple of merchant account provider. But i cant find the answer of my question. So i decide to ask here n hope i will find the answer.

Case.

I use a drop shipper to sold camera digital. And 1 day i sold camera digital worth usd1k. Buyer pay it with credit card. Surely i use merchant acc. So, my MAIN concern is, how long the money will appear in my bank account?
Since i use drop shipper, of course i need that money to order from supplier. If take 2-4 week to clear in my bank acc, that will be a problem for me. I dont want my customer wait for that long time.

Can anyone recommend me any merchant account that can clear payment in my bank acc for just 2 to 3 days?

My other problem is, usually merchant acc sent money to us bank acc. Since i not an amarican, and i dont have any us bank acc , can anyone recommend me merchant acc that pay direct to my bank acc in malaysia?

Thanks in advance. :D

aquariusvc 06-17-2009 09:01 PM

Can anyone recommend me any merchant account that can clear payment in my bank acc for just 2 to 3 days?

I don't know which merchant account can transfer money to your bank in just 2~3 days.

My other problem is, usually merchant acc sent money to us bank acc. Since i not an amarican, and i dont have any us bank acc , can anyone recommend me merchant acc that pay direct to my bank acc in malaysia?

You should have USA Bank account to receive fund from merchant account, most of merchant account use ACH transfer to your USA Bank. If you only have Malaysia Bank account you can find merchant service can send money by wire transfer or find local merchant service.

successsor 06-18-2009 04:46 AM

i read on e-book, the worldpay.com merchant account can direct transfer fund to my account in malaysia just 1-3 days. Can anyone confirm this? i want to know opinion people who have us this merchant account services. thanks

aquariusvc 06-19-2009 03:00 AM

I think bank in Malaysia have merchant service why you not contact them ? I remember is May Bank .
Maybank2u.com - Maybankard.net Merchant Programme

successsor 06-19-2009 05:39 AM

wow! how can i not realized this? Thanks friend. That help me a lot. :D will contact the bank later. Thanks ya.