eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   How do I get a merchant account with STEALTH info? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/15427-how-do-i-get-merchant-account-stealth-info.html)

onceuponatime 12-26-2009 05:13 AM

How do I get a merchant account with STEALTH info?

My problem is simple and I fear the solution complicated. I opened a stealth account on ebay and paypal. Followed all the rules from the amazing STEALTH BOOK (a must if you are to sell on Ebay). All went well (80 FB positive, perfect "stars" on ebay plus cautious fund removal on paypal). The WORST happened. Paypal wanted ID information of staggering proportions. With help from the BEST on this forum and STEALTH, I got around the ID stuff. But...I'M STUCK on the SS number and paypal won't BUDGE. They are holding almost $5,000 of my money and I don't know when I'll get it. I still have some auctions on Ebay. I would like to continue with this ebay name if possible. I need to open a MERCHANT account. I checked with PAYMATE which is an alternative option for ebay selling. Yet, after reading these forums I still am not clear on the following information.

1. If I open the PAYMATE account with my Stealth Info, then I'm stuck once more with the social security number. If I give my REAL info, will they share it with Ebay, in which case I'M DONE and back in the same position.
2. Is there any Merchant account that I can use on Ebay where I give them my real information and they will NOT share it with Ebay which has my Stealth information?
3. Is there any acceptable Merchant account I can use since I have a Stealth name?

I'm really in a quandry and need help quickly or I'll have to pull all my auctions so paypal does not get to hold another few thousand dollars

oge 12-26-2009 09:49 AM

Try CCnow or Moneybookers

onceuponatime 12-26-2009 11:51 AM

Moneybookers is one of the approved ebay payment methods. I'll try it right now. THANK YOU

leahpet 12-26-2009 12:55 PM

"...1. If I open the PAYMATE account with my Stealth Info, then I'm stuck once more with the social security number. If I give my REAL info, will they share it with Ebay, in which case I'M DONE and back in the same position.
2. Is there any Merchant account that I can use on Ebay where I give them my real information and they will NOT share it with Ebay which has my Stealth information?..."

Can anyone answer these two questions specifically please? I need to know as well. Thanks!

aquariusvc 12-27-2009 09:21 AM

no, no , don't use stealth info for merchant account, you will have big problem with merchant account and your own money when they verify your information.

icejust2 12-27-2009 01:57 PM

Im using paymate with my Stealth ebay account. On paymate you have to use YOUR own personal information, but they dont link that with ebay. I have been using them for about a month now and I am pleased with the service that I get with them.

There are some cons about paymate.

1.) Many buyers dont know what paymate is and you have to tell them what it is, and it is ebay approved.
2.) Paymate takes 1-3 working days to clear payment on all ebay orders. (Mine take about 3 working days) Buyers might think that once they have paid that their ebay item will be sent asap. Paymate sends an email to the seller telling the seller that they should wait untill they get another email from paymate to send out the item.
3.) Once payment has cleared paymate it is not updated in myEbay, you have to manually click that you got payment, and or shipped out the item.

One good thing about paymate is that they do all of the member verification BEFORE you can use them with selling on ebay. This includes SS, bank account, credit card, personal address information.

OfficialGenius 12-27-2009 02:31 PM

Interesting.. I didn't know you could use paymate with your ebay stealth account. Is all the info on each different? or do they match? And is the info on your paymate account from a previously suspended ebay user?

onceuponatime 12-27-2009 03:14 PM

["I]Im using paymate with my Stealth ebay account. On paymate you have to use YOUR own personal information, but they dont link that with ebay. I have been using them for about a month now and I am pleased with the service that I get with them.[/I]"

How did you get around giving a merchant statement to Ebay if it's a Stealth account?

By the way....NEVER NEVER ever think of using moneybookers. I called them and talked in depth with a rep. They HOLD YOUR MONEY for 45 days and then only give you 50% at that time and you have to wait for another 30 days to get the rest. The BEST that they do is if you are a TITANIUM power seller is give you 95% AFTER 3 DAYS and hold the rest for another 14 days.

Makes paypal look GOOD.

icejust2 12-27-2009 04:04 PM

my paymate account information is my personal information, and the ebay account is a stealth account. They did not leak any of my personal information to ebay. (my personal information is with a suspended account)

icejust2 12-27-2009 04:08 PM

once you create a paymate account you link it to your ebay account just like how you would link your ebay account with an auctivia token

OfficialGenius 12-27-2009 04:22 PM

How much money have you made with Paymate already? And what's the biggest single payment you've got?

I remember on the paymate thread this guy by the name of Bobby2000 got his paymate account suspended and all his money was locked/held.

onceuponatime 12-28-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icejust2 (Post 116851)
my paymate account information is my personal information, and the ebay account is a stealth account. They did not leak any of my personal information to ebay. (my personal information is with a suspended account)

But does not Ebay require you to send in a merchant statement? How can you do that if it does not match the Stealth information? PM me if you can.

OfficialGenius 12-28-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onceuponatime (Post 116943)
But does not Ebay require you to send in a merchant statement? How can you do that if it does not match the Stealth information? PM me if you can.

PM me also! :)

oge 12-30-2009 10:24 PM

Paymate is similar to moneybookers. I have used moneybookers in the past when they was brand new. Linking those to your ebay account doesn't require you to have a ebay merchant statement. It's more like inkfrog or auctiva they use tokens. See how that works? :ranger:

onceuponatime 12-31-2009 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oge (Post 117163)
Paymate is similar to moneybookers. I have used moneybookers in the past when they was brand new. Linking those to your ebay account doesn't require you to have a ebay merchant statement. It's more like inkfrog or auctiva they use tokens. See how that works? :ranger:

Thank you for this info. Also, even though I STARTED this thread...I can't impress on EVERYONE how important it is to read the STEALTH book s l o w l y then think about what you are reading.

bobby2000 12-31-2009 10:48 PM

paymate problems

Be careful with paymate, make sure that you dont send any money until it lands your bank account. One time they emailed me that payment is cleared and on the process on depositing in my checking account. All of a sudden ebay suspends me and they reversed all the payments. I lost about 300$ worth of sales and 60$ postage. Now all the members never paid.

OfficialGenius 12-31-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobby2000 (Post 117326)
Be careful with paymate, make sure that you dont send any money until it lands your bank account. One time they emailed me that payment is cleared and on the process on depositing in my checking account. All of a sudden ebay suspends me and they reversed all the payments. I lost about 300$ worth of sales and 60$ postage. Now all the members never paid.

What did you do for eBay to suspend you anyways..?

bobby2000 01-07-2010 04:19 PM

selling to much

selling to much, I had 5k sales during the weekends and monday BAM huge suspension, I got an email from paymate saying that money is going thru my bank account, then they lied and never saw the money, Only 1 customer paid and the rest got their item for free. Unbelievable, the bad thing about paymate too is that they dont have refund option. so no chance of escaping a chargeback

First Edition 01-07-2010 06:41 PM

Actual merchant accounts have similar laws to bank accounts.... I read the thread title and just cringed.

OfficialGenius 01-20-2010 11:14 PM

Any updates? How's paymate going for you guys?

revenge 01-23-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquariusvc (Post 116814)
no, no , don't use stealth info for merchant account, you will have big problem with merchant account and your own money when they verify your information.

The question was can he use his real info on a eBay stealth account.

revenge 01-23-2010 02:16 AM

Any other Merchant that uses checkout like authorizenet.com?