I need help with my selling specific help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 04-14-2010
IhatePaypalToo

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Unhappy I need help with my selling specific help

Hello everyone, I have some problems happening to me, I have been suing eBay for over 9 years now. Always with paypal, which now became my worst PAYMENT SOURCE enemy. AS I have about 4 to 6 brother accounts limited with funds in it, and two which have different PERSONS name which I already received a Account CLOSING notification via email.

My questions is simply, I've been living in the USA, for the PAST 12 years, and I am probably UNIQUE in my situation which is very complicated. Well I have my life here in the USA normally, I have my credit cards, license and everything, but I dont have a Social Security number for now, I will need to wait some more time *I dont know how long* before i can request one, and have been working with ebay for many years. Now due to paypal problems , I dont want to use PAYPAL anymore. But every big merchant account requires me to type in A social security number to get fully verified, I try using what we call a TAX ID, which is also 9 numbers, and where my DL, my credit cards and bank accounts are all registered on, but it does not work.

Is there a way that I can work with any big merchant that would allot me to accept credit cards as payments? Like money bookers? I know i can create a money bookers account using all my brazilina info, which would correspond to BRAZIL, but damn, they even send a TEXT message to verify the phone, that someone else would have in hands and not me, also a verification letter. Of course i can managed to get verified but I was trying to do everything in here, as in there it would take A lot of phone talk and time.

Is there another solution to my case? Can I use a Merchant account that would allow ebayers to pay using their paypal or credit cards to my account, without me having a Social Security, nor a Company in Active status? As my company has been in INACTIVE status since 2008.

Would buying a verified merchant accounts or another Paypal verified accounts be my only solution?

My ebay accounts are fine but I took all my listings down and stopped selling on my ebay accounts. I sell mainly DVD movies and video games sometimes I sell video game consoles, so in average i would be selling a few thousands dollars, like 3 to 5. Any help from you guys would be more than appreciated.

Thanks

Hugo,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

You can buy an account with ssn, but its expensive and not guaranteed clean one, but its an option.

You could start a brand new paypal and ebay pairing in your real name and if asked for ssn near future, say you are student or recent arrival and have no ssn yet, and show Brazil ID...I mean thats assuming ID and details arent already used up.. ..
Old 04-14-2010
IhatePaypalToo

Longevity: 0%

Well Since I live in the US and was selling about 4k to 5k a month , paypal limited my account about 2 to 3 times requesting additional documentation, where I send them my brazilian passport. But not the brazilian Ids and stuff.

I have my cousins Social Security , but i never used it, he has a bad credit as he return one car to the bank and also a house, because he moved back to BRazil, but Im afried if i Uset it, some creditors will track him down to my location, as they did once, because I got the car from him before he left to brazil , i payed for one year and then , then somehow some creditors from the house he returned to the bank came after him in my house lol. Oh well.. I will see how much it costs to get a verified account with a ssn, depending on the price it would be good to have some guarantees.

,Thanks for the reply bud.
Old 04-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

no, the cousins ssn wont be shared with creditors by paypal.......

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-15-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 04-15-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You are over-doing the need for SSN. Unless you have no right to be in the USA, then you can get paperwork that is suitable for use with merchant accounts. No, you can not enter any random no# even if it is correct in Brazil but you should be entitled to something from the US government. From what I recall, a SSN can be issued after 9 months in the country.Seriously, please don't be talking here about buying accounts with SSN. It's illegal.