eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Google asks for supplier invoices/receipts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/31582-google-asks-supplier-invoices-receipts.html)

arpichelago 05-18-2011 05:18 PM

Google asks for supplier invoices/receipts?

I'm getting this message, probably because I went over 500$.
I didn't realize that all financial services on the internet would be basically the same :doh:

Quote:

Google Checkout was unable to verify the account information you provided during the sign-up process. Although you may still accept and charge new orders at this time, you are required to complete the form below to receive any future payouts.

Note: The account verification process is not related to the bank verification you completed during sign up.

Collect all of the following documents, and write your Google Checkout Merchant ID number at the top of each document:
The front of the credit/debit card you used to sign up. Conceal the first 12 digits, leaving only the last 4 visible. For American Express cards, you're also required to conceal the 4-digit Card Verification Code on the card's front.
The front of your driver's license.
The original supplier invoices/receipts for your previous order(s). Invoices must contain order details and your supplier's phone number.
The Google Checkout invoices sent by you to your buyer(s) are not acceptable. We need to review the invoices/receipts you received from your supplier when you purchased the goods you are selling through Google Checkout.
Proof of address for each address entered in your Google Checkout merchant account. Acceptable forms of proof of address include:
Driver's license with matching address
Bank statement (please black out the first 12 digits of your bank account number)
Credit card bill (please black out the first 12 digits of your card number)
Water, phone or other utility bill
Business license
Information on the services or items you're selling, the nature of your business, and how you acquire your customers to help us better understand your business.
Scan or take a digital photograph of each document, making sure the copies are clear and legible.
Submit the documents to Google within five business days using the form below.
The verification process typically takes two to three business days after we receive all of the requested documentation. However, in limited cases, the processing time may extend beyond three days. We'll contact you by email once we've received and verified your information.
The one impossible part:

Quote:

We need to review the invoices/receipts you received from your supplier when you purchased the goods you are selling through Google Checkout.
I can't tell if they will really play nicer than paypal. I can't tell what they mean by this in general.

I've sold 2 items. Do they want specific receipts of me buying both of these exact items?

Or, should I simply take down all my listings except for 1 product and provide a valid receipt for that item?

Basically its not clear whether they want an example and proof of real item, or if its more like paypal's "we need some more information about your recent sales" :mad2:

Any input or experiences appreciated!