ccnow.com, funds on reserve with good standing account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 11-16-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default ccnow.com, funds on reserve with good standing account.

Hello all and thanks in advance for your input.

On October 11th, I had a customer with an outstanding invoice with my customer for two Apple desktop repairs and installation. She came to our store and my employee had her paid there after she requested to pay by credit card, our terminal was offline at the moment. Futhermore, the customer than changed her mind and used the PayPal feature with ccnow. The employee forgot that if she forwarded an invoice and the had the customer pay instore, that it would be fine. Although these crossed link her payment with my computer and ccnow account. In addition, this has come to the table today after an email the an ccnow forwarded, included bellow.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello, this is Eric P at CCNow replying to your
earlier E-mail message.

Can you please explain what was sold and where the products are
displayed? Please also provide tracking showing delivery for this
order and explain why it appears that it was entered by you or
placed on your computer?

Thank you, and I will look forward to your reply.

Regards,

- Eric P
CCNow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this said my employee admits to the mistake and with over a month going on now and futher deposit from the credit card processor ccnow. Today I received this email, and I have addressed the confusion to them, see bellow the email sent:

Eric,
Thank you, and my apologies about this, before we took this order we asked a ccnow representative if it was okay to process a service charged and we got an okay. This is a service for a computer installation upgrade/repair services for two Apple Desktops to a business client.

We used to at first when I register with ccnow, operate a website, and furthermore no longer sell goods over through online and was discontinued on September this year. We now understand the confusion with this sale, reason why our account and the customers payment method (PayPal) was crossed connected by your system with our network instore or computer to pay for the total on the invoice. An honest accident as you may understand we do not as of today had any issues with the client. The services were render, after carefully obtaining an okay with your company about using the services.

I will include my company's account with ccnow, has been in good performance over a few years. We never used much, but we considered. Aside from this honest mistake I will add, I could include photo id's, business certificate (already included) or anything else to ease confidence with my sales.

Thank you.

what do you guys thing?

Last edited by hercheys; 11-16-2012 at 07:58 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

ccnow policy is that you cannot process the order at your own location. They sent a standard query on it. You have explained the situation, it is up to them now. They obviously retained same cookies or IP address and are just checking you are not paying yourself.

I think they ought to allow this, I would be surprised if they did not, but update us...
Old 11-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Just called and they are calling the customer and hopefully we can get this release by the first. I still think given it's a month now they should know nobody awaits a month to do a chargeback. wish me luck!