eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   CCnow not accepting new signups? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/56699-ccnow-not-accepting-new-signups.html)

weefunker 02-15-2013 04:12 PM

CCnow not accepting new signups?

I just tried to sign up but got this message

"CCNow is not currently accepting new signups at this time."

Anyone know why this is? I heard they were being bought over by Snorrason Holdings... But have seen no mention of them not accepting new accounts here

Ukdirect 02-15-2013 04:25 PM

I think they have shut down

BiN4RY 02-15-2013 04:32 PM

Re: CCnow not accepting new signups?

Search around the forum, they announced that they are shutting down some months ago

weefunker 02-15-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razor (Post 403143)
Snorrason Holdings to acquire CCNow

Snorrason Holdings (snorrason.com), a privately-held e-commerce service provider based in Iceland, has announced its plans to acquire CCNow.

The staff at CCNow and Snorrason are excited about this opportunity and are working hard on this transition. As a result of these efforts, we expect that most CCNow services will be continued after December 31st, 2012, and that your product catalogs and account settings will continue as normal without need for an update. We anticipate that the acquisition will close before the end of the year and will provide more details as they become available.

Thank you for your patience!

This is from the other thread, the other updates also suggest that they are still in business... very confusing

Nochexman 02-16-2013 08:51 AM

CCnow not accepting new signups

Hello weefunker.

I suspect that while they may still be supporting existing accounts they are not taking any new sign-ups until the takeover is complete and they can get a green light from their bankers and the card schemes.

Might be worth shopping around in the meantime.

Best of luck,
- Peter

Hrad 02-17-2013 03:09 PM

They are definitely not shutting down. Like the above poster said, most likely just holding off on new users until the transition is complete.

Snorrason Holdings 02-21-2013 02:17 PM

CCNow - card acceptance for major credit and debit cards (plus optional PayPal)

Quote:

Originally Posted by weefunker (Post 421723)
I just tried to sign up but got this message

"CCNow is not currently accepting new signups at this time."

Anyone know why this is? I heard they were being bought over by Snorrason Holdings... But have seen no mention of them not accepting new accounts here

Dear weefunker,

You must have caught us on one of the days we were performing maintenance. Our apologies for that.

As Hrad said, CCNow is most definitely still open for business.

Follow the 'Signup Now' link from CCNow.com to get a seller account.

Simple Pricing without complicated merchant account statements and complex hidden fees. CCNow offers card acceptance for major credit and debit cards (plus optional PayPal).

To read about CCNow's policy regarding auctions in general please see my post here.

Please Note: I am not here to talk on behalf of CCNow about specific issues - please continue to discuss issues directly with the CCNow Team.

Regards,
- Thorsten for Snorrason Holdings