eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Massive Problems with Skrill/Moneybookers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/61019-massive-problems-skrill-moneybookers.html)

halloweenlady 06-12-2013 05:05 AM

Massive Problems with Skrill/Moneybookers

Hello everybody!

I have a Skrill/Moneybookers account since one year and it is a great payment service. There is only one problem:

I sell some items on ebay.com because they do accept skrill. But when most buyers try to pay, they receive some error messages that skrill doesn't accept their credit card or that the transaction was not successful and other da*n messages.

After they tried to pay, I can see a notice in my ebay that the "payment is pending through moneybookers", but there is no money in my skrill account. I have no clue how I can fix this problem because it is a dead end right now. 5 out of 6 transactions on ebay.com do fail because the buyer is not able to use skrill...

I know that US bidders can only pay by credit card because it is not possible to add funds right now. But even credit card payments do fail.

It's kinda annoying because I have to cancel the transaction and have to relist the item again and again until one buyer is able to use skrill. I think their payment gateway is not compatible with ebay..

Does anybody of you know what I can do or does anybody have the same problems?

I called them two weeks ago and told them that most buyers can't use skrill. The woman from skrill said that it must be a problem with the buyers credit card, skrill is fine. I don't think that 5 from 6 buyers do have a problem with their credit card. :-/

rsot 06-12-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halloweenlady (Post 457748)
I called them two weeks ago and told them that most buyers can't use skrill. The woman from skrill said that it must be a problem with the buyers credit card, skrill is fine. I don't think that 5 from 6 buyers do have a problem with their credit card. :-/

She is likely correct - some credit cards do get flagged because they dont pass AVS or such - address doesnt match so it may not pass. I have seen this problem before - sometimes I tell the buyers to try in 24 hours but other than that...not much you can do.

Sandy D 06-12-2013 11:09 AM

You are not the only one to have issues with Skrill.