Hi, anyone think about how to Add Merchant account and Avoid fax in doc? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 09-10-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Exclamation Hi, anyone think about how to Add Merchant account and Avoid fax in doc?

I just have an idea, don't know if it can work out.

I created a new seller ebay account(thanks Modee) with merchant account. And now they are asking me to fax over all the merchant transaction history.

Well...I have no history, even now, my merchant account is still under 14 days free trial. So, I am thinking, I can just link it to an unregistered paypal account, make it like typed mistake, which idea came from one of my friend, they wrongfuly typed paypal address: Ebeyebay@yahoo.com to ebayebay@yahoo.coom. Then, buyer said money was sent, seller said, no I don't see any money. then, they both check pp address, then buyer cancel the payment and send to the right address.

Which give me a hit, can I do the same thing too? I marked "paypal accept" which can let me start selling without fax in my merchant account info. And since it's the unregister address, buyer can cancel the payment by themselves. And I will send them the invoice from my own merchant account, Just don't know if it's safe to use? any advise?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-10-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

Pm Modee he will be able to help you.
Old 09-10-2008
Threadstarter  

Hi, John, I want to see if anyone knows something before I go to modee...I paid one on one tech to him on Ebay question already, m...If I ask him the merchant account question, I need to pay him one more time....

Just see if I can save some bucks.
Old 09-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1458 View Post

Just see if I can save some bucks.
So do you want to be able to sell successfully after being set up with a merchant account or use a method that will not work to save money.

No brainer answer to me. Bad idea. Stupid idea.
Old 09-10-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
So do you want to be able to sell successfully after being set up with a merchant account or use a method that will not work to save money.

No brainer answer to me. Bad idea. Stupid idea.
Ok...sign. Guess I have to spend that 60 for it.