eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Payment Gateways (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/)
-   -   Amazon Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/payment-gateways/8256-amazon-payments.html)

simogold 11-21-2008 01:02 PM

Amazon Payments

Hi:
i just signed up with Amazon Payments today , they are like PayPal and Google checkout. but i don't know how long they hold the money for the seller or they will freeze the account if you receive large amounts or several transactions?
anyone uses this service please?
thank you

tonyvas 11-21-2008 05:16 PM

be prepared for this

We are currently reviewing your Amazon Selling Account. We will respond to your inquiry in approximately 5 business days.

While we review your Account, your funds will be reserved in your Amazon.com Payments account for up to 45 days. Although we will delay the transfer of funds to your bank account, we will continue accepting orders for items you list for sale on Amazon.com. Once your funds have been released, you will be notified via email, and funds should arrive in your bank account within 5 business days.

simogold 11-21-2008 05:49 PM

you saved my time. thank you . Vive Google Checkout and alterGold .

MYC 11-21-2008 06:55 PM

I got this message from them AFTER receiving three payments in one day.

Unfortunately, at this time, we are not able to approve your request for Amazon FPS service based on our review of your Amazon FPS Business Account information.

We took this action because your application may be in violation of Amazon Payments Acceptable Use Policy.
As stated in our Acceptable Use Policy regarding Prohibited Items and Activities:

Financial Intermediaries and Money Service Businesses - includes online auctions, Internet malls processing third party payments, credit card aggregators, offshore banking operations, debt financing, money transmitters, check cashing services, currency exchange and dealing, cash advance services, payday lending, escrow services, any service that receives and processes money on behalf of others, and any issuers, redeemers, and sellers of money orders, travelers checks, and stored value products (other than retail gift cards).

While we appreciate your interest, the blocking of your account is a permanent action. Please feel free to write to us for any questions that you may have.

Thank you for your interest in Amazon Payments!

yobar 08-16-2020 12:41 PM

Re: Amazon Payments

Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods, services, and donations on third-party websites, in apps, and using Alexa. To make a payment, you can use any of the payment methods on file in your Amazon account.

agent006140 08-16-2020 01:21 PM

Re: Amazon Payments

Quote:

Originally Posted by simogold (Post 66260)
Hi:
i just signed up with Amazon Payments today , they are like PayPal and Google checkout. but i don't know how long they hold the money for the seller or they will freeze the account if you receive large amounts or several transactions?
anyone uses this service please?
thank you

it sounds like you are using it for selling?
do you have your own website?
and how is it different from AMZN ONE CLICK