Auction Checkout - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 08-17-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default Auction Checkout

Just wanted to know if anyone has used Auction Checkout and how does it work for you?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2007

Longevity: 96%
Default How we work at AuctionCheckout.com

Hello my name is Nattalie and I work for AuctionCheckout. Here are some key points about our service that may help you get to know who we are and what we do.

Low Rates Guaranteed! eBay and Overstock Auctions sellers enjoy exclusive, preferred low rates with AuctionCheckout.

Here's what's included:
No Frozen Funds - You control your own money.
Automatic Direct Deposits - No waiting for your money.
No BUYER registration - Speeds up sales.
Includes an Invoicing System - Another way to get paid.
Includes an Invoicing System - Another way to get paid.
Low Rates - Guaranteed preferred pricing.
No website required - Just enroll and go!
Total security - 128-bit encryption throughout.
Easy Export - Use data with your other services.
Virtual Terminal - Great for processing phone orders and credit returns!

AuctionCheckout Gold is for sellers who want to start accepting credit card payment and do not already have an eCommerce merchant processing account (NOTE: Retail merchant accounts are NOT compatible). It includes the eCommerce merchant processing account, the payment gateway for authorizing transactions, the Virtual Terminal for taking phone orders (and issuing credit returns), and the AuctionCheckout service for managing your auction payments. If you sell on eBay or other auction site and currently accept PayPal or other payment service, this is the option for you.

Rapid Approval's, low rates, Automatic Deposits, No Buyer Registration, Complete Solution, Total Security, Includes an Invoicing System.

Application fee - Free, Annual fee - Free, Setup fee - Free, Qualified Discount Rate - 2.19%, Transaction fee - $0.29 per transaction, Monthly Service fee - $29.

AuctionCheckout Blue is for online merchants who already accept credit cards on their website and want to start processing their auction payments with their existing eCommerce merchant account and payment gateway. You must have an existing payment gateway account with Authorize.Net, LinkPoint, USAePay, or one of the other payment gateways that AuctionCheckout is compatible with.

Instant Payments, Fits all payment gateways, Includes an invoicing system, No buyer registration, Affordable, No web site required, Total security, Easy Export.

One time setup fee - $48.00, Transaction fee - $0.10, Monthly Service fee - $24, Min. transaction requirement - None.

Here is a better explanation of the Gold account checkout process and the companies taking care of your payments.

Auction Checkout:
We are the shopping cart technology that is 100% integrated with Ebay and Overstock. There is no buyer registration. Your buyer can click on the Checkout Now button or there is a link in the winning bidder email that they can click on and pay.

Authorize.net is the Merchant Gateway:
They authorize the buyer’s transaction making sure that the funds are available and settles the transactions. They are also your virtual terminal, where you would go to charge anyone for just about anything and if you need to refund your buyers.

E-onlinedata is the Merchant Processor:
Processes the funds and pulls the money from the card issuing bank, deposits funds into your bank account. It takes 2-3 business days to get your deposits.

Enroll Today! - Take control of your online Payments.
https://www.auctioncheckout.com/newprofile.php

Thank you,
Nattalie
Application Support Rep.
Auction Checkout
PayPal Alternative, Auction Payments Solution eBay AuctionCheckout
Old 08-29-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyandlayne View Post
Just wanted to know if anyone has used Auction Checkout and how does it work for you?
WHOA.....there you go a rep on the boards already.....scary makes me wonder if ebay does monitor this place
Old 11-15-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

What tha F***
Old 11-15-2007

Longevity: 96%

ebay definitly monitors this place. Even if there is a $20 subrcription fee lol.
Old 11-15-2007

Longevity: 98%

eBay monitors this place? But eBay can't be bothered to even read emails sent to it.

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 11-29-2007
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 95%
Wink Auction checkout

Hey I just signed up for auction checkout, does anyone here use it? It was a painless process, and I spoke to them on the phone today, and they are super service oriented, even giving me wholesale tips.
Old 01-14-2008

I started looking into auctioncheckout over the weekend.

It's for people who already have a merchant account there is a blue plan. or people who don't have a merchant account there Gold plan.

Since I have a merchant account I looked into the blue plan. It looks like it works with several gateways including authorize.net

It is $19.99 per month plus 10 cents per transaction. It requests your eBay or overstock ID. When someone clicks the ebay checkout button the are redirected to pay though auctioncheckout.

It is $14.99 for each addition eBay ID.

Hope this helps
Old 01-15-2008

Longevity: 94%

Yeah, but is it allowed by ebay? I mean, there are only a handful that are actually allowed, and sooner or later ebay is going to start kicking off people without the pre-allowed merchant accounts. I dont want to waste my money or time. Anyone have experience with the pre-allowed merchant accounts?
Old 01-15-2008

I am going to test this theory this week. I don't mind losing one account to see if it works.

I am going to link a new eBay account to auction checkout this week without faxing in documents. If it is still alive after one week I will add a second account.

I start selling selling on many new accounts this week. Once they are selling for a few days and surpass there infancy death stage of new selling eBay accounts I can run this test.

I am very curious to see it this works.

Has anyone else actually tried this yet?
Old 02-16-2008

Longevity: 94%
Default Auction Checkout Experience - HORRIBLE

This is my experience with AuctionCheckout:

They seem like a good choice to go with for a merchant account because they are eBay approved and they specifically work with eBay and Overstock.

I went with the Gold plan which is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionCheckout
Application Fee - FREE!
Annual Fee - FREE!
Setup Fee - FREE!
Qualified Discount Rate - 2.19%
Transaction Fee - $ 0.29
Monthly Service Fee - $ 29

"With AuctionCheckout Gold, you get your own credit card processing merchant account, payment gateway, Virtual Terminal and AuctionCheckout solution. And, of course, you get the ease and convenience of AuctionCheckout’s payment system."
Sounds pretty decent...but here's the catch. E-onlinedata processes their credit card transactions and will charge you separately. These are E-onlinedata's fees:
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Onlinedata

Discount Rate - 2.29% per trans
Transaction Fee - $.30 per trans
Statement Fee - $10.00 per month
Monthly Processing Minimum - $25.00
The worst part is they never notified me at any point that e-onlinedata will be billing me separately, let alone what e-onlinedata will be charging. So it's like I'm being charged twice! I just got my first month's statement from each of them and was charged $29 for AuctionCheckout and $25 for e-onlinedata. That's just a ripoff.

Combined, I'm being charged:

4.58% per transactoin
$0.59 per transaction
$54 monthly

You can't even call them up on nights and weekends because they have business hrs Mon-Fri 8-5pm....it's horrible. They have the worst customer service...I mean they aren't rude or anything but they take forever to get anything done. Took me almost 3 weeks to get my account completely setup. I'm about to call them and force them to cancel or something because it's horrible.

For some reason, we tend to not discuss AuctionCheckout on this forum too much, but we need to get this cleared up for everyone who is using or is thinking about going with AuctionCheckout as a merchant account.
Old 02-20-2008

Longevity: 93%
Default Auction Checkout as PayPal alternative?

What, if any, is the reputation of Auction Checkout as an alternative to PayPal? I realize the fees seem a bit high, but the upside is that sellers receive their money pretty promptly.

Thanks for your informed input.
Old 02-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

I like auction checkout, and when I email them or speak to them on the phone I am treated professionally, unlike paypal. Unfortunately, the downside for me is getting my customers to use them as opposed to paypal.
Old 02-20-2008

Longevity: 93%

Thanks, Rosanna.

So it's not an option to list Auction Checkout as the only payment option?
Old 02-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

My account is before 11/20, and I have a paypal account also because I sell internationally. You can opt not to use paypal but be prepared to fax in merchant info, and be prepared for buyers to ask you to use paypal, at least that has been my experience. I also signed up for ccnow, read posts by ebayhateluv on how customers can pay with ccnow using their paypal account, which is good unless you need the money right away if you are using a dropshipper to pay for your merchandise, which is what I do. I cannot afford inventory at this point. Good luck!

Last edited by Modee; 08-10-2008 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2009

Longevity: 88%

auctioncheckout.com's service is "excellent"??? I couldn't even get decent sales support! I was talking to their only salesperson Nattalie. They have a little flash video showing the "customer experience" with ebay. I asked to see the look of their shopping cart on a regular website and Nattalie informed me that it would take her too long to find a customer's website, so she wouldn't do it! I pointed out to her that they explicitely advertise that their software is not only for Ebay, so I wanted to see what that may look like and she once more refused to spend her precious time on it.

I've seen too often a company that has their best people doing the sales with horrendous post-sale support. Well... if this is their "best" person.... I'd rather stay away. After all checkout.com is just a reseller for authorize.net, like many others. Looking at a few others... Possibly e-junkie.com.

Last edited by JRaz; 01-30-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Old 05-28-2009

Longevity: 86%
Default Auction Checkout - linking to ebay account

HI I just got a notice from auction checkout stating how to go to the ebay page and get it linked " sign up for payflow gateway" what I am wondering is can I do this since it is legit through auction checkout, when I am signing up through ebay will they not link the original information I gave to auction checkout? Thank you for all of the help and if this answer is somewhere I apologize I could not find it.