[Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold) - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-07-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Re: [Guide] [Account Restored] Permanent Limitation (with 180-day hold)

Hopefully I can get my account reinstated. I’ve had only one account using my legit information that was limited due potential risk and aup violation (wouldn’t tell me which one tho)

Filed a BBB case as well as sent emails to multiple addresses. Received one response from paypal that my account will still be limited but I hope the BBB case will help.

Thanks for this and information.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2020

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertViper View Post
Hopefully I can get my account reinstated. I’ve had only one account using my legit information that was limited due potential risk and aup violation (wouldn’t tell me which one tho)

Filed a BBB case as well as sent emails to multiple addresses. Received one response from paypal that my account will still be limited but I hope the BBB case will help.

Thanks for this and information.
out of interest how long after the bbb filed complaint did u get the estimated resolution date?
Old 12-07-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinh1 View Post
OMG, thank you for your help. my account got restored. I lost hope because I called the support and they said that I had multiple limited accounts which is true. About 6 days later after emailing them and this morning I got an email saying my account got restored! If you need help PM me I will give you my email template! Note I had 30k usd locked up and it messed up my cashflow, I kinda felt like giving up but I didn't and kept moving.

My experience timeframe and what I did.

Time frame
Day 1 : I emailed the AUP, Appeals, office and opened a BBB (They have not responded to my BBB yet) and prayed to God daily to help restore my account (I know it sounds corny)
Day 2 : I Revised my email after accepting the fact and calmed down and sent it to the ppelce@paypal.com
Day 7 : I got an email saying that my account has been restored. (they have not responded to my BBB yet)

I am not sure which emails looked at my appeal as I never got a reply but an email from server@paypal.com saying that my account has been restored.

Even though I had many accounts under my name and address that was permanently limited which is against their terms, they still restored my account I want to give hope to business owners who had past accounts that were perm limited.

What I included in my email.

Dear PayPal Team.
1. I explained the current situation with my account.
2. I explained that I agree with paypal decisions to limit accounts to prevent fraud and odd activities making PayPal community safe for all buyers which I am all for it.
3. Explained my business model
4. Kindly asked paypal to review my account once again
5. I provided all my business documents on a google drive. (Business Trade name certificate, Tax returns, All invoices in 2020, all tracking on an excel sheet, Passport ID, CRA Business number, CRA GST/HST Number, my business chart showing QC and order fulfillment process.
6. I summarized everything, asked once again to review my account as I believe this may be a system or human error.

I want to thank Hanginthere for this post which gave me hope. I can confirm that this still works in NOV 2020
Just a quick update on my experience. I successfully had my account restored after a permanent ban. I did not contravene anything on the AUP, so was confident I was banned without justification. The above from Kevinhi is a really good guide. Key Points I have learned from this experience:

1. Be patient

2. Take your time writing your email and provide as much documentation as you think is necessary. I composed it slowly over a few days.

3. Make sure you are not contravening any of the AUP and discuss if you think there may have been a misunderstanding. Provide evidence if necessary.

4. Be polite and professional (and patient).

5. Do not give up!

6. If you successfully restore your account, try and minimise problems for the future (ie. Keep your balance in your PP account relatively small and try and find alternative payment solutions.)

This has been a very stressful and prolonged situation (on top of a very stressful year!).

I want to thank each and everyone on this forum that has participated and offered advice.
Old 12-08-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKev View Post
Just a quick update on my experience. I successfully had my account restored after a permanent ban. I did not contravene anything on the AUP, so was confident I was banned without justification. The above from Kevinhi is a really good guide. Key Points I have learned from this experience:

1. Be patient

2. Take your time writing your email and provide as much documentation as you think is necessary. I composed it slowly over a few days.

3. Make sure you are not contravening any of the AUP and discuss if you think there may have been a misunderstanding. Provide evidence if necessary.

5. Do not give up!

6. If you successfully restore your account, try and minimise problems for the future (ie. Keep your balance in your PP account relatively small and try and find alternative payment solutions.)

This has been a very stressful and prolonged situation (on top of a very stressful year!).

I want to thank each and everyone on this forum that has participated and offered advice.
do you know which email addy got your account restored?
Old 12-08-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKev View Post

1. Be patient

5. Do not give up!

Glad to knew that your account has been reinstated. I emailed them as soon as I realized the gravity of the problem.

I spent almost a day figuring out all the causes and explaining them.

After a week passed, I was lucky to speak to Kevin1, and got advice and appeal templates from him.

I have made corrections that best suit my situation. I sent the second email to them that night. It's been 15 days now and I still haven't received any response from them.

Can you tell us how many emails you sent them and how long will it take for your account to be restored?
Old 12-08-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless1 View Post
Glad to knew that your account has been reinstated. I emailed them as soon as I realized the gravity of the problem.

I spent almost a day figuring out all the causes and explaining them.

After a week passed, I was lucky to speak to Kevin1, and got advice and appeal templates from him.

I have made corrections that best suit my situation. I sent the second email to them that night. It's been 15 days now and I still haven't received any response from them.

Can you tell us how many emails you sent them and how long will it take for your account to be restored?

which email addys too !!
Old 12-08-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyhustler88 View Post
which email addys too !!
The email has been sent to the email list that HangInThere mentioned.
Old 12-08-2020

Quote:
out of interest how long after the bbb filed complaint did u get the estimated resolution date?
I filed a complaint on 11/27 and it was reviewed/approved on 12/1 and paypal has until 12/31 to respond
Old 12-09-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoreMan07 View Post
Good afternoon friend, excuse me if my message bothers you.
I wanted to ask you this:
How did you write the message you sent to Paypal, to remove the permanent limitation of the paypal account?
Can you send me a template or something similar? ... I have 7K USD withheld and I use it urgently to cover some expenses.
I stay tuned, thank you.

George
Dear George,
Did you have any luck restoring your account. Asking as I have the same problem now.
Thank you!
Old 12-09-2020

Quote:
do you know which email addy got your account restored?
Dear friend,
Congratulations of restoring your account. Hope I'll have the same luck as you.
Just a quick question. Did you link another PP to your Ebay if you were using it for this purpose?
Old 12-09-2020

Hello Friends,
I receive this message from PayPal:

We're initiating closure of your PayPal account

After a thorough review of your account, we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account in order to protect us from potential financial losses. You'll no longer be able to use PayPal.
Following some heads up from the forum here I texted BBB on 5th of Dec and receive respond on 9th Of Dec saying that they forwarded this complain to PayPal and that they should respond by 8th of Jan. I'll update any new information.
By this time any heads ups how to continue working with the Ebay account?
Old 12-09-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertViper View Post
I filed a complaint on 11/27 and it was reviewed/approved on 12/1 and paypal has until 12/31 to respond
thats odd i did a bbb one but not had any dates through is this done via email they tell you the date??
Old 12-09-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo_bn View Post
Dear friend,
Congratulations of restoring your account. Hope I'll have the same luck as you.
Just a quick question. Did you link another PP to your Ebay if you were using it for this purpose?
i didnt get mine restore mine has 4k gbp on it trying to get it re-instated
Old 12-09-2020

I made a BBB a month ago and never had a response back by ANYONE at all or never got an automated message saying that I filed it. I filed another BBB report 10 days ago and a day later receieved a message saying that BBB has received it and has forwarded it to paypal and they have exactly a month from when I filed to respond to the complaint. I also sent and email to all the emails that hanginthere provided on the 25th of November and I'm still waiting for a reply from anyone. Sent one more email 3 days ago individual instead of all at once, I was told I should do that instead. Hopefully I get something back. Only had $700 but still want the account back regardless since it is my real acc.
Old 12-10-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
i didnt get mine restore mine has 4k gbp on it trying to get it re-instated
Have you thought about going to the Citizens Advice Bureau as you guys in the UK have greater protections with PayPal than here in the USA, in the UK they had to register as a Bank and not as a money processing company as they are here.

You have a number of ombudsman to complain to and if I was you I would go to the small claims court by making the claim online, when PayPal respond to the claim, make an application to move the case to the locals courts to you ( I know in this age of COVID-19 and its difficult but that will change in the New Year with the vaccine). PayPal will now have to pay a local solicitor to attend for them, the Judge will probably hate PayPal as much as you do and PayPal will probably release the funds before any court date to save extra cost.

If it was me I would love it if nobody turned up and I got a judgement by default as I would get the Sheriffs in London to go to their headquarters in Richmond and slap stickers on anything of value so if they did not pay me it would be removed and auctioned off. That gets PayPal's attention.

Sadly here in the USA the system is so corrupt that it is impossible to do those actions.
Old 12-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo_bn View Post
Hello Friends,
I receive this message from PayPal:

We're initiating closure of your PayPal account

After a thorough review of your account, we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account in order to protect us from potential financial losses. You'll no longer be able to use PayPal.
Following some heads up from the forum here I texted BBB on 5th of Dec and receive respond on 9th Of Dec saying that they forwarded this complain to PayPal and that they should respond by 8th of Jan. I'll update any new information.
By this time any heads ups how to continue working with the Ebay account?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You can work with a new pp on this eb but best to start making new unlinked backup accounts and rotate sales to them
Old 12-10-2020

Quote:
thats odd i did a bbb one but not had any dates through is this done via email they tell you the date??
I filed the claim online at their website and a few days later they sent me an email with a date and link to check status
Old 12-10-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Have you thought about going to the Citizens Advice Bureau as you guys in the UK have greater protections with PayPal than here in the USA, in the UK they had to register as a Bank and not as a money processing company as they are here.

You have a number of ombudsman to complain to and if I was you I would go to the small claims court by making the claim online, when PayPal respond to the claim, make an application to move the case to the locals courts to you ( I know in this age of COVID-19 and its difficult but that will change in the New Year with the vaccine). PayPal will now have to pay a local solicitor to attend for them, the Judge will probably hate PayPal as much as you do and PayPal will probably release the funds before any court date to save extra cost.

If it was me I would love it if nobody turned up and I got a judgement by default as I would get the Sheriffs in London to go to their headquarters in Richmond and slap stickers on anything of value so if they did not pay me it would be removed and auctioned off. That gets PayPal's attention.

Sadly here in the USA the system is so corrupt that it is impossible to do those actions.
hi unfortunately its a stealth account- i have done financial omnibudsmen but their 10 month wait here..BBB have come back paypal have until jan 8th so alot quicker..as for citizens advice i wouldnt even bother with them their garbage here
Old 12-13-2020

Longevity: 22%

I can report that there is nothing apparently magical about the email address executiveoffice@paypal.com

I have spent the last year honing my skills on all the other email addresses in the list and working on my presentation. Finally, there was nothing left for me to do but to email the mighty executiveoffice@paypal.com

Eight days later, I received the exact same form letter from them as I did from all of the other email addresses.

Talk about barking up the wrong tree.

What a letdown.
The Following User Says Thank You to drakehound For This Useful Post:
lvrd (12-14-2020)
Old 12-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakehound View Post
I can report that there is nothing apparently magical about the email address executiveoffice@paypal.com

I have spent the last year honing my skills on all the other email addresses in the list and working on my presentation. Finally, there was nothing left for me to do but to email the mighty executiveoffice@paypal.com

Eight days later, I received the exact same form letter from them as I did from all of the other email addresses.

Talk about barking up the wrong tree.

What a letdown.
must admit the responses seem irratic when and where they want
Old 12-16-2020

I emailed Paypal every Monday. 20 days have passed and nothing has changed.

Today I received a response email from PayPal inform that they cannot reverse restrictions.

however this email seems to be a automacially reply, I'm not sure either. Because I noticed below the email there is no employee name.

Should I continue to fight with them for justice?
The Following User Says Thank You to endless1 For This Useful Post:
moneyhustler88 (12-18-2020)
Old 12-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless1 View Post
I emailed Paypal every Monday. 20 days have passed and nothing has changed.

Today I received a response email from PayPal inform that they cannot reverse restrictions.

however this email seems to be a automacially reply, I'm not sure either. Because I noticed below the email there is no employee name.

Should I continue to fight with them for justice?
same as what ive had tbf