"You've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner" Made new account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default "You've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner" Made new account

Have been using paypal since 12, got suspended like 3-4 times until I finally turned 18, then got banned because I thought I was buying a good bulk deal, spent 7k in 7 1k transactions, opened 7 cases because he was a scammer, I got 6k back but on the 7th they got rid of me and lost money because they thought I was "abusing the system". This had my original details

Then started using my friends account but still same ip, had been working for nearly 2 years, then I got suspended recently because i had a few cases opened because of covid delays.

Made a new account with my details but lets say my full name is Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio, before I was registered as Leonardo DiCaprio as thats my surname. I made a new account as Leonardo Wilhelm with VPN and only login to it with VPN, the address I wrote differently e.g. flat 203 i made apt.203 and removed a line of the address. Thinking it might be a bit obvious my friend getting suspended with completely different details and my ip to now me opening an account and selling quite well during the first week with VPN, could they have got me? Obviously gave a different business name too but I suspect because of my volume of transactions first week they gave me this limitation "We've noticed that you've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner. To understand this better, we need more information from you. Please provide the requested information to regain full access."

Now I'm going to move address within a few months and that would have been good for making a fresh account, they're asking for:

Upload a photo ID - Gave them my British passport where I looked very different to now, if I give them my other nationality ID could I pass it? Considering also it has my name and dob

Provide your business information - done

Upload a bank statement - obviously can't give them one with the withdrawal details of my suspended account or my friends since that was mine too, but I'm thinking opening another accounts easy its just that statement with new details wont come till next month, I'm thinking maybe Photoshop and take off my banned surname and completely jumble up the numbers of the sort code and account number for now?

Provide information on account activity - theyre not asking for a particular transaction so what should I say?

Any help? TIA
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: "You've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner" Made new account

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Sounds like a messy situation and when PP is asking for the laundry list of items....even if you provide them, there is a lot of situations where PP denies the appeal
Old 07-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: "You've been using your PayPal account in a questionable manner" Made new account

What do you mean by laundry list of items? is that because its not referring to a specific transaction but rather a generalization of what I sell?
Old 07-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Photo on your ID doesn't really matter.

Use different address, different phone and ideally different name -- and you'll be good.
And if you use the same name - at least don't give them the same ID which was banned before.
Old 07-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post

Use different address, different phone and ideally different name -- and you'll be good.
And if you use the same name - at least don't give them the same ID which was banned before.
Have different phone already, the address i wrote in a different format, but I think on a bank statement they might get me? Should I get a po box or another address just to have it on the separate bank account so the bank statement gets sent there and that way I can also change the paypal address to that? Also do they need to see the whole bank statement or the top part with the details including the sort code and account number? The new account won't have daily normal transactions so it will look fishy

I'm going to give them a different nationality passport which is the best I can do, hopefully that works
Old 07-04-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGNAS View Post

Will they definitely get me with the address?

Let me know
Old 07-06-2020
Threadstarter  

Anyone help?
Old 07-07-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

start here... from the very beginning:

stealth guide
Old 07-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncreativeself View Post
Have different phone already, the address i wrote in a different format, but I think on a bank statement they might get me? Should I get a po box or another address just to have it on the separate bank account so the bank statement gets sent there and that way I can also change the paypal address to that? Also do they need to see the whole bank statement or the top part with the details including the sort code and account number? The new account won't have daily normal transactions so it will look fishy

I'm going to give them a different nationality passport which is the best I can do, hopefully that works
Full bank statement - you can get it done creatively if you keep at it
Old 07-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Problem is I already have my address registered as the account that got suspended with a slightly different layout of the words like I mentioned at the start. I could work with photoshop easily but first of all can I just add a different address than the one that is registered? Also the statement is from the original bank I had, can I photoshop the account number and sort code and send it to them with all this different info or will they then force me to add whatever details are on the statement? I believe they don't from what I remember but will I then be able to keep my address with the slightly different layout as the primary once I submit the documents or leave it as the random or even then get an address to have stuff sent there just for that purpose?

Thanks
Old 07-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What do you think?
Old 07-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
bump for any specific help
Old 10-06-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncreativeself View Post
bump for any specific help
Seems like I am on the same boat, were you able to solve this?
Old 10-06-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidsloth View Post
Seems like I am on the same boat, were you able to solve this?
Old thread, please make your own thread so it's fresh and we can all see it to help you
Closed Thread