$9500 in Limited Paypal! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoot2kill View Post
8k was like a week and you do have to wait 180 days to get the money out, you can add a bank account to the account or have them mail a check out to you (name on stealth account and address)
So you collected $8,000 in one week. Did you get Limited immediately or when you tried to "withdraw" the money?

If you got suspended when you tried to withdraw, were you trying to withdraw "some or all of the funds?"

Yes, I know that under Normal circumstances you can ADD a bank account, but someone here said PP would NOT allow them to add a bank account after they got limited. PP wanted additional info before they would allow him to add a bank account.

I had a legal LLC, PP limited my account with $60,000+ in it and they forced me to provide about 20+ documents.

Incorporation papers, recent profit and loss statements, invoices, etc... even though I was legal and had all the papers it was a nightmare trying to verify the info.

Mailing a check to a f@ke name and address obviously won't cut it.

I'm launching a new info product next week and I expect to take in about $15,000 in 5 days with a brand new Stealth account. That's why I'm trying to nail this down as best I can.

I'll keep everyone updated on how well this goes.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-13-2012

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmaria View Post
6000 dollars on 2 boxes of inventory is a lot to buy at once in my opinion. Also from my experience the bigger the inventory box the more likely it is to get stopped for inspection, and I think since its near Christmas DHL is checking more and more boxes.
Back in 2004 or so, this would have not been an issue.

Now, everything is an issue.

I bought $10,000 worth of guitars from China and had no issue with them arriving.

I never had anything seized when I did such things. I did several such larger orders for guitars, car audio, etc.

Yet, I did it freight by sea shipment. I know DHL does freight, but not sure about this situation.

The border patrol does crack down at Christmas every year, though.

Back in the old days, this guy probably would not even be posting this problem. I would say, though, not the best timing to buy a ton of new inventory, due to the fact the gov't always cracks down at Christmas. Even China voluntarily does it at their borders around Christmas as well.

SAFEST WAY TO DO IT:

Probably via credit card through their payment system (not paypal).

Then, if something went wrong, you would be able to do a chargeback and return.

Usually, many will not outright go for it. So the best idea is to first buy a sample from them and when they are comfortable and you are comfortable, you can buy more.

Paypal is just not good for anything over $800.

So, I would not use Paypal for larger orders.

Also, ALWAYS take out your money. Do not keep a ton in your account.
Old 03-07-2013

Longevity: 64%

I had this situation in October 2012.

Get paid 7300 USD from Hawai [i am in Europe]. And get suspended for 180 days.
IT WAS TOTALY SHOCK. I was calling PayPal 4 days in a row - free calling i have. And no-one could help me. "We dont do bussines with you anymore".

So ok, i found Twitter "AskPaypal and David Marcus - he is new CEO" and wrote/tweet "WTF? 7300 in held for nothing?"... Got quick response try to solve this problem. About one month they got me chance to withdraw [not 180 days]. But NO MORE USING PAYPAL. So - lets read eBay Stealth... :]
Old 03-11-2013

Longevity: 66%

The best way is to avoid too much money receive in a very short time. That's how PayPal flag the account as high risk.
Old 03-11-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post

Has anyone here not had their money released by PP after a 180 days?

Yes. It has happened.

And some people do not get the money because the remove the bank info and paypal cannot refund as it is only sent to the current listed bank the day it is limited.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (03-11-2013)
Old 03-11-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Now I know why my idea of selling on huge amounts of accounts looks even better all of the time.

No way will I allow pp to get their hands on MY MONEY in these numbers.

If I had 10,000 a day coming through one account I would be smart enough to be running it through one of my merchant accounts and not through paypal.

I have this kind of money coming in weekly and its through multiple pp accounts and not in one single pp.

Scary to think someone would allow pp to get their hands on 9500.00

Sorry OP, I hope you get this worked out.
Old 03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Now I know why my idea of selling on huge amounts of accounts looks even better all of the time.

No way will I allow pp to get their hands on MY MONEY in these numbers.

If I had 10,000 a day coming through one account I would be smart enough to be running it through one of my merchant accounts and not through paypal.

Not always as easy as it seems Sandy. The site I sell my Digital Products on only allows PayPal, no other merchant allowed.

I sell Digital Products, the cost to create is strictly my Time. No physical inventory.

Sometimes you have to chance it. So far the worst that happened is PP held my funds for a 180 days, so not the end of the world.

At least they are releasing funds, it could be much worse.

If I stopped using that site it would cost me 6 figures per year, so at the moment I'm willing to risk a limited account.
Old 03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyquest View Post
I had this situation in October 2012.

Get paid 7300 USD from Hawai [i am in Europe]. And get suspended for 180 days.
IT WAS TOTALY SHOCK. I was calling PayPal 4 days in a row - free calling i have. And no-one could help me. "We dont do bussines with you anymore".

So ok, i found Twitter "AskPaypal and David Marcus - he is new CEO" and wrote/tweet "WTF? 7300 in held for nothing?"... Got quick response try to solve this problem. About one month they got me chance to withdraw [not 180 days]. But NO MORE USING PAYPAL. So - lets read eBay Stealth... :]
I think this new CEO may actually be willing to increase customer service response and helping out.

PP is getting new startups as competition, this will force PP to make some changes.

Hopefully it will help Stealth accounts.
Closed Thread