How to Avoid PayPal Limitation - no way to avoid it until you provide social security - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-14-2009
Vicvelcro

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%

You get EIN from the treasury. Can apply online. Free. However, you do have to BECOME a business within a reasonable time frame. There's more to this thread in the subscriber section that pretty much covers it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-14-2009
Vicvelcro

You get EIN from Treasury. Online is fine. Cost is free. Will need to BECOME a business within a reasonable time, but can get EIN first. More to this thread in Subscriber Area.
Old 08-14-2009
Vicvelcro

It works very well. Just don't cut a corner or skip a step. File it, get the EIN, put bank in business name, maybe get a phone in business name, and so-forth.

All the expenses are tax deductible (if need arise).
Old 08-14-2009
Vicvelcro

You can get the EIN before you actually file the business papers. You just have to do the rest within a reasonable time-frame. To get EIN, go to the Treasury web site and apply. There is another parallel thread on this subject in the Subscriber Area, which you will likely find very useful.
Old 08-15-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 85%

Ah ok,
I looked around for registering a DBA, it seemed to be $100. That's how you get an employment identification number, correct?
Old 08-15-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

vicvelcro,
Can you link me to the discussion? I'd def like to get a new paypal under a business name...and I assume a PO box too? Thats a sure-fire way to always be able to un-limit my account (of course, providing legit documents, etc.)?

GreenBean,
I left my authorize.net/MerchantPLUS account active. I actually got my subscription down to $10 a month for merchantplus..it kind of adds up though..$20 for cartmanager, $10 this, $10 that..hate to see it go to waste with everyone option for paypal!
Old 08-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob479 View Post
vicvelcro,
Can you link me to the discussion? I'd def like to get a new paypal under a business name...and I assume a PO box too? Thats a sure-fire way to always be able to un-limit my account (of course, providing legit documents, etc.)?
Here's the thread for you:http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...sensitive.html

Good to hear about that merchant account and to see that you are doing a fine job to beat paypal.
Old 08-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

yes buying must add legitimacy to the account for sure, shows you are at that address (well we know you may not be but..) I buy from stealth accounts, forum says dont, as can lead to dramas, but hardly had any..
Old 09-08-2009

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post
"first couple months"

does that mean if u let a new acct chill for a couple months after being verified that you're less under the radar?
Abesolutely not,as long as you start to receive money with it,they would limit you whatever you do.The account should will go stably after you unlimit your account once or twice.
Old 09-15-2009

Longevity: 93%

Help: I got hit with paypal limitation...no problem there been there done that...this time they hit me with the kitchen sink....proof of id ~ Proof of S.S. ~proof of invoices ~ proof of delivery ~ proof of company existence ~ requested that I upgrade to a company account ~ and requested that I link new bank account ~ was using account now for withdrawals.... I provided them with all the information they requested and limitation was lifted.... I've been limited in the past and they've asked for this level of information over the course of multiple limitations...is it safe to say (and I use the word safe lightly when it comes to paypal) that this new paypal account is good to go...what other information could they possible ask me to provide that I haven't during this insane limitation?
Old 09-24-2009

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTIQUES1 View Post
One way to take money out (you'll have to work out the fees) is to "purchase" an item from another account that way you're not withdrawing the money you're "buying" something. You pay their fee but it may be worth not having to withdraw money. Then you can withdraw it from the good paypal account.

Send money "purchase"/non ebay item, etc.
I thought that when your account was limited, you could only RECEIVE or REFUND the money...

can I really use that limited account to send my money via "purchase"?
Old 10-23-2009

so basically if you have 2 paypal accounts..just keep withdrawing under $500 each time and youll be good?
Old 10-23-2009
Vicvelcro

More accurate to say:

Run two accounts and do not exceed any payment or withdrawal bigger than $50 each time. Do not do more than $500 total per month. If you observe those guidelines, there's a 1/3 chance you will be under the radar each month. So, on average, you will get by for 90 days and then they slam you with the works. Some people get slammed before they ever make a sale. Some get by for over a year. Most get it pretty soon, regardless.

There is NO CERTAINTY of any kind in any way with PP. Nobody has a firm answer to anything because PP does not do the same thing the same way twice in a row. Accept that now and you will be less stressed with the weird crap they do. And you'll be less likely to be angry at somebody for "lying" to you when PP does something different that what somebody else said they would do.

If you want to play the game, expect to get 'jumped' and brutalized by ebay and PP. Each day you duck under the radar is a gift from the deities of WWW dot COM and nothing more.
Old 10-24-2009

would it be safer to just withdraw about $200 a week or withdraw $50 a day..
i mean from everyone experience is it safer to withdraw a medium sized amound about twice a week or a small sized amount everyday?
Old 10-24-2009
Vicvelcro

100-150 every other day.
Old 10-30-2009

Longevity: 83%
Default Newbie here and Newbie to getting my accounts suspened

Hello everyone. I just got both my Paypal accounts suspended. They are wanting tons of information where I get my items from and proof of delivery. They removed my bank account and is asking for another.

How involved does this get?

What can I do? Its none of their business the information they are asking--I dont think and I have yet to get negative feedback.

Any advise is helpful.

thanks
Old 10-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

?None of their business? Wrong. It is in their T&S that they can do what they determine they need to do.

It gets really deep if you want to keep the accounts. paypal accounts get limited, not suspended. You have a choice of complying with their requests or walking away from the accounts.

What are the reasons for being limited? Large amount of money, lots of withdrawals and new accounts.

btw, Welcome to the forum. We'll try to help you learn exactly what payapl are & do
Old 10-30-2009
Vicvelcro

This is not uncommon. Happens to the best and the worst of us.

This can get very involved.

What you can do is provide the documents/information they request. Determine why your bank acct was removed, then replace it with an account that won't encounter the same problem.

Yes, it is 'any of their business'. They do in fact have a vested interest in your transactions and practices. For all they know, you could be running a large boiler-room scam operation from a foreign location. If you were to stiff them, they would be left holding the bag.

If they were already convinced you were a definite risk, they would not permit you to confirm your good intentions. So, don't blow it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncboinmco View Post
I just got both my Paypal accounts suspended. They are wanting tons of information where I get my items from and proof of delivery. They removed my bank account and is asking for another.

How involved does this get?

What can I do? Its none of their business the information they are asking--I dont think and I have yet to get negative feedback.

Any advise is helpful.

thanks
Old 10-31-2009

Longevity: 83%
Default PayPal Being A Pan

Thank you for your responses. I have learned alot from this site and glad it is not just me.

The thing about my bank account was that a payment from Sype was coming in and there was no funds to cover it, but there was plenty in my Paypal account. Why would they ignore the money in my Paypal and try to take from my bank?

It is just annoying and stress full.

Can I setup my merchant account in ebay and forget about PayPal?
Old 12-11-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Hi.

You seem to be very knowledgeable so I prey you can help me.

I have the eBook and have been on the forum since June (When My real eBay acct got suspended for a year-I hope)

So here is my situation.

I have a @@@@ eBay and paypal accnt 5 months and not linked to my old one yet so all is good. I have been selling about $15000 This last month because of the holidays. So withdrawing from paypal. about $2000 a week.

Today paypal acct got suspended and they want ALL the information (phone, SS, Tracking Numbbers, Business info and I think 2 more things I dont remember now which).
I cannot give them my SSN because I used it on my first Paypal Acct witch is working but linked to the suspended eBay accnt.
Now-My @@@@ eBay and Paypal accnt are in a DBA name. Opened as a Sole Proprietor. I do not have EIN registered for this DBA.

From what I read in the forum you are knowledgeable in how to overcome this problem. If you would be so kind to share with me. What would you do in this situation? If You can, describe step by step.

I hope you can help me and be very thankful.

Zack
Old 05-16-2010

Longevity: 80%

I grossed $47,000 (US) on eBay last month, I was a Top Rated Power Seller, and My PayPal account was CLOSED PERMANENTLY because of "With Draw Habits".
The Following User Says Thank You to LowKey For This Useful Post:
arwoodco (12-31-2012)
Old 05-16-2010

Were you selling replica stuff or real products?