Can't add bank - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-16-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Can't add bank

I have had no problem using Rush card by Metabank. Easy to get several different ones for different accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Had the "can't add the bank account at this time and try later" error on a couple stealth accounts b4. What worked for me was to call their customer service # and use the IVR to manually key in the account over the phone.

When calling them, the voice prompt will tell you to enter your bank routing/account numbers. I was able to do it that way depite getting the can't add the bank account error on their site.

Just be careful when entering in the account info by phone. I made the mistake once of entering an invalid acct number and assumed it was correct because the acct showed in my PP wallet with the last 4 digits as "x-XXXX". I asssumed it was correct, but the one of the digits I couldn't see was wrong. The w/d of course failed due to "no such account number" after a couple days and PP was limited asking for bank statement.

As many here state, some banks (esp. quite a few of the online ones) are banned. I'm actually suprised that some users have success with Metabank or Greendot, as those are problematic, esp. with mismatched ACH deposits.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
Enrique (07-06-2017), kvncsta (07-12-2017), natdeprophet (05-06-2019)
Old 07-12-2017

Longevity: 50%

Green dot works for me added one yesterday idk what you guys are saying
Old 08-31-2017

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Had the "can't add the bank account at this time and try later" error on a couple stealth accounts b4. What worked for me was to call their customer service # and use the IVR to manually key in the account over the phone.

When calling them, the voice prompt will tell you to enter your bank routing/account numbers. I was able to do it that way depite getting the can't add the bank account error on their site.

Just be careful when entering in the account info by phone. I made the mistake once of entering an invalid acct number and assumed it was correct because the acct showed in my PP wallet with the last 4 digits as "x-XXXX". I asssumed it was correct, but the one of the digits I couldn't see was wrong. The w/d of course failed due to "no such account number" after a couple days and PP was limited asking for bank statement.

As many here state, some banks (esp. quite a few of the online ones) are banned. I'm actually suprised that some users have success with Metabank or Greendot, as those are problematic, esp. with mismatched ACH deposits.
But IVR not work in now...
Old 09-02-2017

Longevity: 74%

I am not sure if I have all the information but the problem seems to be getting the funds after a 180 day hold/limitation on the paypal account. Then receiving the email stating your funds are now eligible for withdrawal.
Now I know you were asking about adding a bank account. What I have done is email customer service and complain a few times to them asking how to add and it wont let me so on. After a few days and back and forth they will inform me they lifted any limits on the account preventing me from adding the bank and I then am usually able to add one.

However for me its easier to withdraw the funds via check. This is how I do the check method to get my funds.

I have had this trouble as recently I had some funds eligible for withdrawal on several paypal accounts. What I did was add a prepaid card with my shipping address(one I have access to) as the billing address, enter whatever address you want the check to be mailed to as the billing address for the card. Go to wallet and add it, it may give you an error saying they can not process it at this time, some sort of error.

Just keep entering it and resubmitting it, keep clicking the button over and over again until it says complete and confirms the card added. IT WORKS, just have to be patient and reclick.

IMPORTANT! When you make the billing address in the Address line section, you can enter PAY TO THE ORDER OF and then your name, or ATT and your name.

That way even though the check that is mailed to you will have the stealth name on the check it will have your name on it as well. I have cashed MANY checks this way at the ATM with no problems. Trick is just to have your name in the billing address some where.

Once you have added your prepaid card to your wallet, go ahead and request a withdrawal by check. It should allow you to choose the shipping address which would be the billing address you just added with the new prepaid card.

and there you go. In a few days or weeks you will get a check in the mail to the address you chose with your name on the check, sign it and deposit it into your bank account by way of ATM.

Hope that helps!
Old 11-29-2017

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
I am not sure if I have all the information but the problem seems to be getting the funds after a 180 day hold/limitation on the paypal account. Then receiving the email stating your funds are now eligible for withdrawal.
Now I know you were asking about adding a bank account. What I have done is email customer service and complain a few times to them asking how to add and it wont let me so on. After a few days and back and forth they will inform me they lifted any limits on the account preventing me from adding the bank and I then am usually able to add one.

However for me its easier to withdraw the funds via check. This is how I do the check method to get my funds.

I have had this trouble as recently I had some funds eligible for withdrawal on several paypal accounts. What I did was add a prepaid card with my shipping address(one I have access to) as the billing address, enter whatever address you want the check to be mailed to as the billing address for the card. Go to wallet and add it, it may give you an error saying they can not process it at this time, some sort of error.

Just keep entering it and resubmitting it, keep clicking the button over and over again until it says complete and confirms the card added. IT WORKS, just have to be patient and reclick.

IMPORTANT! When you make the billing address in the Address line section, you can enter PAY TO THE ORDER OF and then your name, or ATT and your name.

That way even though the check that is mailed to you will have the stealth name on the check it will have your name on it as well. I have cashed MANY checks this way at the ATM with no problems. Trick is just to have your name in the billing address some where.

Once you have added your prepaid card to your wallet, go ahead and request a withdrawal by check. It should allow you to choose the shipping address which would be the billing address you just added with the new prepaid card.

and there you go. In a few days or weeks you will get a check in the mail to the address you chose with your name on the check, sign it and deposit it into your bank account by way of ATM.

Hope that helps!

Great info. Exactly what I was looking for. I tried your method of continuing to hit "Link Card" but with no success. How many times on average do you try it before it accepts it? I tried about 50 times, switched browsers and tried 50 times more. Then tried 50 times without a proxy. Any info you have will be much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by a311hanna View Post
Hi both of my PayPal this morning won't let me add my bank account? I have always used greendot bank. Is there now an issue or should I wait a day and try again?

Personally on paypal i prefer using a bank account provided by a payment solution instead of a direct bank account , there are services like paysera and transferwise work great on paypal , especially transferwise as they give multiple currencies bank info , for euro , uk and us .

but becareful of using payoneer especially if there's mismatch in the address , payoneer has previousely banned my account because of withdrawing from paypal to the euro balance on my account because my paypal was german while i've registered my turkish address on payoneer .
Old 08-11-2018

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvydocs View Post
Personally on paypal i prefer using a bank account provided by a payment solution instead of a direct bank account , there are services like paysera and transferwise work great on paypal , especially transferwise as they give multiple currencies bank info , for euro , uk and us .

but becareful of using payoneer especially if there's mismatch in the address , payoneer has previousely banned my account because of withdrawing from paypal to the euro balance on my account because my paypal was german while i've registered my turkish address on payoneer .
Transferwise is definitely the way to go!
Payoneer worked in the past, but due to a lot of complaints, they started changing their rules and they are becoming more and more strict.
Old 08-11-2018

I have had no problems with Ally and Capital One... also TD... They block greendot and Vanilla because anyone can get those and us stealth creators were using them since it gives a card and a bank account in 1 and it was super easy.
Old 09-02-2018

Longevity: 36%

Guys I need help, I have a medium limitation, I have confirmed VCC and they ask to confirm bank account or credit card. I have already confirmed cards and tried adding and confirming another VCC however limit didn't lift.

I called up PP and CSR advised me to add bank account which is hard for stealth account. I have just noticed this thread and looking at last few posts transfer wise looks the way to go for me to add a bank account and confirm it, right?
Old 01-08-2019

Longevity: 30%
Send a message via Skype™ to adeel780

Quote:
Originally Posted by guangxipku View Post
NOT YET.
Just FYI, I can not even add BANK OF AMERICA account to limited paypal, even through that it said I CAN ADD A BANK ACCOUNT in the limitation page. I don't know why.
did u add a debit/ credit ?
u need to add card 1st.
and now a days paypal allowing fedral saving bank only.
Old 01-10-2019

pls try to add your debit card 1st then try a bank.
if still face issue then i will susgest you use any other bank like payoner fedral saving bank.
Old 01-21-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by altending360 View Post
I have had no problems with Ally and Capital One... also TD... They block greendot and Vanilla because anyone can get those and us stealth creators were using them since it gives a card and a bank account in 1 and it was super easy.
This is good to hear as i just set up an ally account in my name and then used it on my stealth account to verify and deal with that "claim now" bull**** with the first 5 items i sold.
Just waiting for my 2 verify deposits
Old 05-04-2019
Banned

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by guangxipku View Post
Tried wellsfargo, boa accounts on my multiple limited paypal accounts and they do not work. Just telling me try again later.....
u need to call paypal if u have all the info
Old 06-30-2019

Default Need US Real Bank

Hi my account got limited i have the ability to withdraw funds from paypal to bank account. Any one can provide US bank account i will pay you commition. thanks
Old 07-02-2019

Longevity: 27%

Hello, I have a limited account for 180, how can I get the money ?, my account is open in Romania, US bank can not open, it's not in the list.
Old 07-02-2019

Default Re: Need US Real Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizbaabushko View Post
Hi my account got limited i have the ability to withdraw funds from paypal to bank account. Any one can provide US bank account i will pay you commition. thanks
Do some research, you will get help with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibrigan View Post
Hello, I have a limited account for 180, how can I get the money ?, my account is open in Romania, US bank can not open, it's not in the list.
As far as I know, Romania has option to withdraw to US bank accounts?
Old 07-02-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by @MasterNaster View Post
Do some research, you will get help with this.

As far as I know, Romania has option to withdraw to US bank accounts?
Can anyone help me with withrowind founds from paypal limited acount (180 days)
Old 07-02-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%

As far as I know, Romania has option to withdraw to US bank accounts?[/QUOTE]

as a courtesy to US expatriates,they can link their US bank account to their foreign Paypal account.
But first remove that bank account from your US PAYPAL account
Old 10-18-2019

Hi dear users i m new here i have a issue in paypal. My account got locked 6 month ago. I have the ability to withdraw funds from paypal. I am not able to link bank account with paypal. When i tried to link bank getting error message sorry we are not able to process your request please try again later. It's happening by last 6 month. During a quick security check phone verification is not available can anybody help me out in this matter.

Thanks
Old 10-26-2019

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizbaabushko View Post
Hi dear users i m new here i have a issue in paypal. My account got locked 6 month ago. I have the ability to withdraw funds from paypal. I am not able to link bank account with paypal. When i tried to link bank getting error message sorry we are not able to process your request please try again later. It's happening by last 6 month. During a quick security check phone verification is not available can anybody help me out in this matter.

Thanks
Did you try to call to Paypal. If your phone is live, they can resolve this case easily.
Old 10-26-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 92%

paypal does not do business in Pakistan