PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation - Page 15 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-05-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Re: PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation

Hello, let me talk now, the people here are not interacting and have no interest in their money that went to the corrupt. I read a case in 2016 that was filed against Paypal, and it was a group case and indeed Paypal paid 3 million dollars to the affected people,
I now live in Singapore. I have contacted a lot of people in the ASKPIN forum
No one answers me, no one here is interested in raising any issue and does not know where to start
Everyone interested in recovering their stolen money must start publishing their story to the media in their country or any journalist who wants to publish news on his page. If we get to the media pages, we can have the lawyers look at us and requests on our case collapse.
We have a lot of pages on social networking sites interested in publishing financial and criminal cases and a lot of lawyers follow these pages. We can publish our story on those pages.
If we are not active in this matter, our money will go and will never return, if we do not find a way to work with it for the case against Paypal, our money will be gone to the corrupt and we will not dream of getting it back
So I am interested in finding people who can help me in the case, to get all the money back, we can do that, trust me, just find lawyers in your country and let them do this
If I find no one interested, I will return to my country, and I will not work for this thing. I am disappointed
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2020

https://www.hg.org/lawyers/usa

this website provides many lawyers in usa , with them number phone if any one need to contact with them you can ring them and rent them ,
if any one live outside usa and need free call to usa you can download

textMe from Google play or APP store

Signup and call them
I will provide you many lawyer and I will contact with lawyers in usa on facebook and invite them here
to help people

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2217374061/
Lawyers
If you are a lawyer or a law student and believe in social networking as a way to develop professional and client relationships, you may want to join this group. There will be fewer depictions of...

guys in this group you can share our story and let lawyers contact with us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1901353320180341/

class actions Canada

Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/TopClassActionsCanada/

Email : Questions@TopClassActions.com
phone number : +1 647-689-5106

the biggest group for lawyers in usa and Canada

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FreeLegalAidLawyers/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/225903280873237/

another group for legal advice so guys there is no argument you have now, you can search now

some law groups must help us:

Address: 513 Central Ave # 300, Highland Park, IL 60035, United States
Phone: +1 847-433-4500
https://lexlawgroup.com/

503 Divisadero Street
San Francisco , California, 94117
o: 415 913-7800
f: 415 759-4112
https://www.linkedin.com/company/far...&-lehrman-p-l-
425 N. Andrews Avenue

Fort Lauderdale، Florida 33301، US
https://www.seegerweiss.com/new-york/

Last edited by superMan111; 02-05-2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2020

Longevity: 36%

I just heard back from Quantum Legal, LLC, which was one of the law firms that argued and won Zepeda v. PayPal Inc. This is very interesting stuff, and shows why these online money transfer companies can't be trusted:

Thank you for contacting Quantum Legal regarding a potential case against PayPal. Unfortunately, we are not pursuing further lawsuits against PayPal or eBay at this time. Both have arbitration clauses included in their agreements which bar class actions and make litigation against them exceedingly difficult for consumers.

The April 2011 United States Supreme Court 5-4 decision called AT&T Mobility v. Concepcion ruled that these types of arbitration clauses are not only enforceable, they also prevent you from pursuing your claim on a class action basis within the private arbitration. Given that your claim is for a relatively small sum of money, it is not economical for us to represent you - or anyone else - individually in arbitration. The one-sided contract you signed takes away your rights, including the right to sue which you had until recently.

We strongly believe that AT&T v. Concepcion is wrong as a matter of law, and unfair in its practical consequences. Consumers are losing access to the courts, and big business now has a situation where people are unable to reasonably fight small fees and widespread injustices. Fortunately, the Concepcion Supreme Court decision can be changed if Congress passes the law entitled the “Arbitration Fairness Act,” which would reverse Concepcion.

Please contact your congressperson and/or senator via the following websites – http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...n/senators_cfm or http://www.house.gov/representatives/find - and encourage them to vote to pass the Arbitration Fairness Act, which would restore your right to pursue a class action to vindicate your legal rights. The passage of the Arbitration Fairness Act will also send a message to corporate America that they will be held accountable for unfair business practices, no matter how small the individual monetary damage may be.

You can also make a complaint to the Federal Communications Commission.

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us
Old 02-06-2020

As I said, the sums that went from us should be very large, and it must be a collective case, Paypal practicing unfair practices against us and we should try them
Old 02-06-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by superMan111 View Post
As I said, the sums that went from us should be very large, and it must be a collective case, Paypal practicing unfair practices against us and we should try them
Unfortunately, based on current law, in the US, there's very little that can be done. The only option for US consumers at the moment is to shame them into paying people back by making what they're doing go negatively viral in social media and all over the Internet.

Internationally, things may be different. If they're doing this to consumers in countries with stricter laws, maybe they can be sued individually or as a class in those places.
Old 02-06-2020

so there is no solution to back our money
Old 02-06-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by superMan111 View Post
so there is no solution to back our money
I don't think there's no solution. I simply believe it's complicated.

Here's what I heard back today from the AUP group at PayPal:

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

PayPal’s [U.S./Canada] User Agreement states that sellers who violate our Acceptable Use Policy are liable for damages caused by the violation. Our policy also states that account holders acknowledge and agree that [$2,500 USD or $2,500 CAD] per violation is a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal’s actual damages.

Additionally, PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account controlled by a seller who commits a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. These types of violations covered include the sale of prohibited adult or offensive content, weapons, drugs, counterfeit goods, etc. We have dedicated teams and robust internal processes to ensure adherence to our Acceptable Use Policy, and the company may look to recover damages from sellers who have violated our agreement.

This is a longstanding contractual agreement with our sellers that was agreed upon during enrollment. Details of the User Agreement can be found on the User Agreement page of our website.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Old 02-06-2020

there is solution but we need to fight

Last edited by superMan111; 02-06-2020 at 07:20 PM.
Old 02-06-2020

some one he give me that email i just try to help

i am not sure this email is real i just come back to delete it so that's good some one delete it
Old 02-06-2020

I am really sorry, I did not know, I got excited, I lost a lot of money and I do not know what to do, I repeat my regret
Old 02-06-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Of course it's not real, you'd have to be a fool to think it was real.
Jesus Tinsoldier don't be such a Debbie downer
Old 02-06-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnagearms View Post
I just heard back from Quantum Legal, LLC, which was one of the law firms that argued and won Zepeda v. PayPal Inc. This is very interesting stuff, and shows why these online money transfer companies can't be trusted:
It's a lesson all of us should learn. Spread out your income across multiple banks and regulated companies but with online companies not just PayPal, never leave funds in your account.
Old 02-06-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnagearms View Post
Thank you for contacting Quantum Legal regarding a potential case against PayPal. Unfortunately, we are not pursuing further lawsuits against PayPal or eBay at this time. Both have arbitration clauses included in their agreements which bar class actions and make litigation against them exceedingly difficult for consumers.
Essentially they didn't make much money, lost money or wasted too much time on the previous paypal case. However this case against PayPal will end up likely exceeding over $10m+ when it's all done and said.

I would recontact them and inform them that several hundred people will be involved in this case and inform them the estimated amount exceeds over 10 million.
Old 02-06-2020

The number of affected people increases day by day, so it must be organized for that process that occurs, we must communicate with the lawyers ’forum, and start telling them our story, because Paypal has not done this thing in the past years, and it is a new kind of fraudulent business.
Old 02-06-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
Essentially they didn't make much money, lost money or wasted too much time on the previous paypal case. However this case against PayPal will end up likely exceeding over $10m+ when it's all done and said.

I would recontact them and inform them that several hundred people will be involved in this case and inform them the estimated amount exceeds over 10 million.
This is not an exact amount, because it increases day after day. Paypal will pay for the price of each person affected
Old 02-07-2020

Here is a guide to what you look for :
You lost a lot of money with the unfair Paypal policy
You do not live in America or Canada, you cannot file a Paypal lawsuit, and you have no way to file a lawsuit against Paypal.
I have collected some sites that have lawyers and law offices in the United States

https://www.ilrg.com/nlj250
https://www.hg.org/usacities.asp

hope that will help (:
Old 02-07-2020

My lose is 4600$, I'm also in.
Old 02-07-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by himaster View Post
leaked news: They will return your money after April if there is no issue with tax and law
Could you please tell us whether this info is valid? Should we just be waiting for April?
Old 02-07-2020

Has anyone get their money back so far?
Old 02-07-2020

I got my money back, I had a friend who has hundreds of thousands of followers on twitter post about it and they contacted him directly to take it down and they did the transfer the same day
Old 02-07-2020

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 31%

can we borrow that freind?
Old 02-07-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsheen1993 View Post
I got my money back, I had a friend who has hundreds of thousands of followers on twitter post about it and they contacted him directly to take it down and they did the transfer the same day
hahahaha where is your friend please proof that if not you are lair ?

Last edited by superMan111; 02-07-2020 at 09:23 PM.